[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching The Leather Special. I was expecting it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

Just finished watching The Leather Special. I was expecting it to be all "muh vagina" but, honestly, it was pretty good stand-up. Definitely not in my top ten specials, but hell, I still laughed a lot, and some of the jokes really make you think. Honestly, I recommend approaching it with an open mind and an open heart despite all the hate it's been getting.
>>
Shills are out in full force today
>>
>>80669472
>I was expecting it to be all "muh vagina"

yeah it was only like 3/4ths muh vagina

pretty hilarious i agree op it very much mad me think
>>
You have to be a shill.

I used to be a fan of hers and this was just fucking atrocious.
>>
>>80669539
If you're looking for a lot of vagina jokes, I think you'll be sorely disappointed. I didn't count them, but if I had, I'd probably be able to count them on one, maybe two hands.

Thing is, does it really matter? The vagina jokes are funny, too, and boy comedians make body part jokes as well.
>>
>>80669569
Don't lie on the internet. You were never a fan and never saw this special.
>>
>>80669595
Post five good jokes from the special
>>
I agree OP, it's so nice to see a strong positive female figure in comedy that isn't afraid of the alt-right redditors on this board, definitely recommended.
>>
>>80669636
My favorite joke is where she greases up and takes a whole butterball turkey anally, then shits it out onto the audience to a round of applause.
>>
>>80669595
>The vagina jokes are funny, too

the best was when she said her vagina smells like a barnyard animal

but not a big one, a kinda small anima. like a goat

I was LITERALLY rolling on the floor laughing.

the other vagina jokes are just as good, but I think that is the best vagina joke I have ever heard

I mean just imagine a vagina that smells like a goat even now I am loling
>>
>>80669472
>3 cents have been deposited on your account.
>Have a good day
>>
>>80669595
I agree, there werent that many vagina jokes, and like you said, the amount there were could be easily counted on one, maybe two hands, two maybe four feet, seven maybe eight separate appendages and maybe fifteen or sixteen heads
>>
>>80669472
Shilly willy go away
>>
The brave joke was pretty good.
>>
>>80669472
>some of the jokes really make you think.
Anyone who fell for this entry level bait needs to consider suicide
>>
Her jokes really made me think.

I thought "When is this horrible bitch gonna shut up?"
>>
>>80669472
thanks OP, i'll certainly check out The Leather Specialâ„¢ by Amy Schumer. Thank you for your recommendation, I bet I'm in for a real treat. She is so talented
>>
>>80669472
yeah no one but shills types like this
>>
>>80669472
get the fuck out you're a terrible person trying to shill this fat hog's garbage on here, she's awful and always has been, and she was never funny not even for a second.
>>
>>80669472
The schummers deserve the oven
>>
>>80669753
You forgot the punchline where she queefs "gobble gobble"
>>
>>80670015
>>
>>80669472
fuck off with this forced kike cow. If she wasn't an oven dodging jew swine with connections she'd be sucking dick behind a burger king to pay her bills. she might be one of the worst comedians to ever get on a stage.
>>
>>80669595
>boy comedians

Who the fuck talks like this, Underage please go
>>
>>
>>
>>80669472

Not really though. There were one or two alright jokes in there, but most of it was just cringy as fuck or strait up man bashing.

>It's ok to say that all men are walking automatons that just want to ass fuck women and nothing more

>say shit about women and your sexist male cow that needs to be neutered.
>>
File: 4326.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
4326.png
60KB, 772x198px
>/pol/ and Le_Donald triggered thread #67563438

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=%22amy+schumer%22&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
>>
>>80670415
It's hilarious how you deranged alt right lunatics who deserve to die think your opinions are rational or worth sharing. You're like a schizo writing in shit on his padded walls, not someone whose analysis of another person's career is worth sharing.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1485330887490.gif (35KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485330887490.gif
35KB, 200x276px
>>80669472
I wish she would steal a joke from Joe Rogan. Do you think Joe Rogan is upset that he's not funny enough to plagiarize?
>>
>amy (((((((((((((jewmer))))))))))))))
>>
>>80670507
I'm sorry but you need to go back to "the front page of the internet" now.
>>
>>80670507
Triggered leftist loser. Kill yourself.
>>
>>80670565
Why do you keep trying to lure people to your favorite website?
>>
>>80670507
its even more hilarious how you faggots jump at the first chance to label any one thinking it makes a bit of fucking difference what thoughts come out of your pathetic empty head, or that any one even cares about what you have to say in the first place.

go back to rebbit you mouth breathing retarded nigger faggot she's the worst female comedian in existence and every one knows it.
>>
>>80669472
It was hilarious!

Now that you've finished that up OP, might I suggest this new show called Iron Fist?

It really pack a punch heheh!
>>
>>80670524
if she did he would downplay it so hard that people might stop listening to his show for good
>>
>>80669472
Amy Schumer also stole jokes from It's Always Sunny for this special.

https://youtu.be/d6z3VBOvDL4

100% hack, but I guess it's okay to be a joke thief if you are a jewish female with ties to the DNC.
>>
>>80669472

> saw the trailer

> least funny "jokes" I ever heard

fuck this bitch.
>>
>VAGINAL DISCHARGE
[audience struggling to hold in their laughter]
>SWALLOWING CUM
[tears begin to fall out of spectators' eyes, along with beads of sweat from their brows. The struggle to remain composed is becoming insurmountable]
>MY PUSSY SMELLS LIKE A FARM
[the audience loses control as every noise level record is broken my an order of magnitude. the wave of vibration formed by the laughter crushes the surrounding city and extends into to universe, alerting hostile alien species to our presence on Earth
>I AM A SLUT
[as the invading alien army approaches our solar system, the A/V signals from the Netflix special begin to be picked up by their scanners. Millions of aliens commit mass suduku in horror of their perceived enemy. The ones that survive manage to wade through the corridors flooded with alien vomit in order to turn the fleet around
>>
>>80669472
<and some of the jokes really make you think

The mask slips...
>>
>>80669796
is this bait?
>>
>>80671816
Ok this is just stupid. You know full well there would be no survivors.
>>
>>80669796
Haha, totally agree friend. Me and my wife's son particularly enjoyed this part.
>>
>>80671249
A COMEDY ROUTINE! I'LL STEAL IT! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
>>
>>80669472
>Tight leather despite not being attractive
>Wine bottle instead of water bottle
>MUH VAGINA instead of good comedy

God broke the mold with this one.
>>
File: 8987984.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8987984.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>80669796
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.