[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a great point/argument >Inmediatly chimps out W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: american history x.png (494KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american history x.png
494KB, 1280x720px
>Make a great point/argument
>Inmediatly chimps out
Why did the director do this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZRCt4v4G_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_A96zd-hps
>>
>>80668154
>>implying white supremists arent dumb jail dummies

kek
>>
>>80668154
>you wouldn't want to think this kind of stuff, goy, you'd be just like this person :^)
>>
it's called poisoning the well

it's meant to make you associate any skepticism towards multiculturalism with homicidal neo-nazis
>>
>>80668299
But then why do they even bother making his arguments reasonable?
>>
>>80668326
Because they are reasonable.

They just don't want you to think like that.
>>
>>80668299
There's similar stuff in Falling Down, in my opinon.
>>
>>80668326
this guy >>80668326 just wants to push your shit in
enjoy being his aryan boytoy.. for a while. nobody like old ass...
>>
>>80668326
it's the kind of argument a normal, not particularly partisan person might make, which is exactly why they want to associate it with a guy with a swastika on his chest who kills people

the idea they want to sell you is that you can't have views on race relations that deviate from the standard without being literally hitler
>>
>>80668326
>If Adam tells Bob, "Chris is a fascist so do not listen to him", then Adam has committed the fallacy of poisoning the well, as fascism is seen as a "bad" ideology in modern Western civilization; if Bob takes Adam's advice then he is a victim of the fallacy of poisoning the well. Assuming that Chris is not merely going to tell Bob that he is not a fascist then there is a fallacy because it is irrelevant to the cogency of Chris' argument(s) whether he is or is not a fascist. It is possible to be a fascist and also to have cogent arguments on some arbitrary matter, e.g. Chris may wish to persuade Bob that the Earth is not flat; being a fascist does not preclude the possibility of having a cogent argument that the Earth is not flat.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
>>
Anyone got the full scene of the first vid? Like the conversation after that where Derek freaks out? I can't seem to find a vid that doesn't cut off right there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.