[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Goop in more movies? She's an Academy Award

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 0182_Gwyneth_Paltrow99.jpg (770KB, 1786x2500px) Image search: [Google]
0182_Gwyneth_Paltrow99.jpg
770KB, 1786x2500px
Why isn't Goop in more movies? She's an Academy Award winning thespian.
>>
>>80666365
Isn't she famous for being annoying to work with?
>>
She's a bland basic bitch, her winning that most beautiful actress award was a fucking sham, don't get me started on that Grace Kelly fiasco
>>
File: Waifu material.jpg (981KB, 2832x4256px) Image search: [Google]
Waifu material.jpg
981KB, 2832x4256px
I don't think she cares about being an actress anymore. She just wants to do her lifestyle advice thing. I wish we'd get another Iron Man movie, but that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>80666413
Is she one of those "I'm an actor in the spotlight so that must mean I'm smart and have wisdom to give to the world" people?

Can't think of an actor clique that is more disgusting apart from maybe those extreme method actors.
>>
>>80666402
Poor fatty detected
>>
>>80666365

I don't know why she doesn't work. But she is rich. She doesn't need to work. And she has done a ton of stuff on movies and tv. So she has had a successful career.
>>
File: Gwenyth Paltrow.webm (3MB, 918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gwenyth Paltrow.webm
3MB, 918x1080px
>>
File: war_wiki12.jpg (124KB, 1000x750px)
war_wiki12.jpg
124KB, 1000x750px
>>80666365
Because life is so hard for her

>“You come across [online comments] about yourself and about your friends, and it’s a very dehumanizing thing,” she said. “It’s almost like how, in war, you go through this bloody, dehumanizing thing … My hope is, as we get out of it, we’ll reach the next level of conscience.”
>>
She said she keeps a 70s bush
I like her
>>
>>
>>
File: gwyneth-paltrow.jpg (778KB, 2716x1528px)
gwyneth-paltrow.jpg
778KB, 2716x1528px
>“We have great dinner parties [in England] at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature—all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, ‘Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you’re wearing?’ and I thought, I can’t stay here. I have to get back to Europe.”

why are Americans so barbaric?
>>
Her feet should win an award.
>>
>>80666413
I would give anything to cum in her while she's dressed as Pepper
>>
>>80666695
Why do you say that?
>>
Because they're awesome.
>>
Marvel ruined her. She was doing alright before Iron Man, starring in small indie films a lot like Tenenbaums, Two Lovers and Proof. But I guess she got a good deal out from the Marvel producers and this combined with the fact that she consciously uncoupled from her gay husband and now concentrates on selling gold dildos and activated limes, she just doesn't want to take on new projects anymore.
>>
>>80666607
Goopster circa 'Great Expectations' is the ultimate goddess
>>
>>80666547
This bitch has a face like an old woman
>>
>>80666653
Christ, is she cosplaying as Heidi Klum? I can't tell who's uglier
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.