[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's human scum here thinking Rob Ford did ANYTHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: casey.jpg (52KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
casey.jpg
52KB, 1024x681px
>there's human scum here thinking Rob Ford did ANYTHING wrong by killing Jessie James

Wow

On the one hand, it's a wonderful camerawork, a good cast, a quality soundtrack from Nick Cave, a Western-fancied western (unlike the "Suggestion" he even appears in the frame), the absence of a nasty sticky Hollywood pop music (see "The Train to Hume" with Russell Crowe ).

On the other - an incomprehensible heroization of the brutal bandit, who, unlike Robin Hood, robbed and killed solely for the sake of his own gain. No, I'm learning the story of Jesse James about the hero Civil War for the Confederates, but in fact he is a standard burglar and assassin, the victims of which are not just some supporters of the northerners.

Perhaps it would be appropriate if he was a leader from outside, without making his conclusions. But no, at the end he emphasized accents - on whose side is his sympathy. And this was clearly superfluous.

Total. As a cinematographic product - a solid 10, an idea - 3. Average arithmetic - 6. And this "6" fully reflects the final impressions of the picture.
>>
wtf am i reading?
>>
>>80664202
an autistic rant.
>>
File: 1489896505221.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489896505221.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>80664115
>Jessie see's his old world die
>Ford is just a spoiled beta bitch fag who has a crush on Jessie and wants to be like him but muh beta personality won't allow me to be awesome so i'll just kill him for money
hurrrr
>>
>On the other - an incomprehensible heroization of the brutal bandit, who, unlike Robin Hood, robbed and killed solely for the sake of his own gain. No, I'm learning the story of Jesse James about the hero Civil War for the Confederates, but in fact he is a standard burglar and assassin, the victims of which are not just some supporters of the northerners.
But this isn't true. Rob Ford isn't portrayed as doing something that was wrong. Cowardly and pathetic for sure, but not wrong, he's hardly the bad guy against Jesse being the good guy. It's the PEOPLE of the time who hero-ized James as a Robin Hood-type character, not the standpoint of the movie.
>>
>Robert Ford didn't do anything wrong killing in the most cowardly way possible.
>>
>>80665093
> Cowardly and pathetic
>>80665129
> cowardly way

did you autists watch the movie with your ass? jesse is the one being a coward and behaving in a pathetic way. he KNEW robert ford wants to kill him, and shortly before rob shot HE SAW rob in reflection of the glass picture was in

he framed it to remain LE HERO.

dude I dont know if director is such an uber-troll and he just exposed the dumb plebs who liked the movie AND supported jesse and saw rob as someone cowardly and pathetic; or it's just the poetry of the universe and director himself supported jesse and saw rob as someone cowardly and pathetic and still created a movie where ROB looks like a good person, and jesse is a shitstain.
>>
>>80665371
>he framed it to remain LE HERO.
u fookin wot
you're going on full-blown self-interpretation here
Ford IS a coward for shooting Jesse in the back like that, for not being brave enough to confront Jesse with his real intentions, for betraying him after becoming so close to him. Jesse being a criminal doesn't absolve Ford's cowardly actions.
I thought Jesse did the mirror thing because he knew that he was going to be killed eventually, knew that Ford wanted to kill him, and was tired of running away from it all. He did the dusty picture move because he just wanted it to end and gave Ford an opening to do it. No idea where you got the "le hero" shit from.
>>
>>80665588
nice dubs, but you're a fucking simpleton
>>
>>80665600
Nice dubs, but you're an autist with no argument.
>simpleton
lmao, "ur dumb kid im not gonna debate u because im RIGHT"
>>
>>80665641
english is not my native language and it's just so hard to put into words even in my native language, ffffuck. but ok, if you want a friendly debate, I will try, For You

>No idea where you got the "le hero" shit from.

aight, he will get caught, some top government bloke is after him, and jesse even threatened that bloke, right? so he's fucked, question of time, he cries like a bitch from his health problems, and he leaves a woman and 2 kids behind. ideally he would take care of them somehow or struggle somehow till the end, but he's just I GIVE UP SHOOT ME

and he gets to be a hero, because he's shot by 'some coward'

>Ford IS a coward for shooting Jesse in the back like that, for not being brave enough to confront Jesse with his real intentions, for betraying him after becoming so close to him. Jesse being a criminal doesn't absolve Ford's cowardly actions.

he didnt in the movie at least shoot him in the back, I mean it doesnt count because JESSE KNEW AND JESSE SAW FORD, HELLO HELLO HELLO HELLO HE EVEN SAW THAT OTHER BROTHER POINT HIS GUN WITH HIS SIDE VISION PROBABLY

besides jesse did EXACT same thing with that ill dude, EXACT SAME THING. where the killer and the soon-to-be-killed both understand what's going on. +the taking off the weapons doesnt count, because that was already after jesse decided he's gonna get fucked in ass by ford as an easy way out and for a better story

jeeeeez you fucking people
>>
>>80665767
Hey now, I didn't say Jesse was some upstanding citizen. Jesse was also a repugnant man, but that doesn't change Ford shooting him in the back after being with him for such a long time.

>but ok, if you want a friendly debate, I will try, For You
<3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.