[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't this asshole been arrested for stolen valor yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: 1489887331435.jpg (51KB, 486x347px) Image search: [Google]
1489887331435.jpg
51KB, 486x347px
Why hasn't this asshole been arrested for stolen valor yet? He still goes around pretending he was a Navy Seal.
>>
>>80655617
"Stolen Valor" isn't a criminal offense.

Jarheads are just doing their fucking jobs and aren't heroes.
>>
>>80656730
>"Stolen Valor" isn't a criminal offense.
Actually it is, he belongs in jail

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2013
>>
If I dressed up as a coal miner and told people I was a fucking coal miner, would you care? No?

Quit idolizing mercenaries you fucking faggot -- they're well compensated. Read the parable of the vineyard workers
>>
File: 76b[1].png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
76b[1].png
245KB, 450x349px
>>80656812
>with the intention of obtaining money, property, or other tangible benefit
to intelligent too read
>>
>>80656812
That applies to fraudulently claiming awards, faggot. Read your own link. I can claim I were an astronaut if I want, it's a free country.
>>
>>80655617
Ventura was a member of the U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team during the Vietnam War.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Ventura
>>
>>80655617
Hey faggot, he can call himself a SEAL.
Why don't you suck Kyle's cock, bitch
>>
SEAL COCK
>>
>>80656932
Not the SEALs, he is an imposter.
>>
File: c5MUAEAe.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
c5MUAEAe.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>80657107
>The UDTs pioneered combat swimming, closed-circuit diving, underwater demolitions, and midget submarine (dry and wet submersible) operations. They were the precursor to the present-day United States Navy SEALs.
>>
>>80657107
UDT became SEALS.

>This was the beginning of the Navy SEALs. All SEALs came from the Navy's Underwater Demolition Teams, who had already gained extensive experience in commando warfare in Korea; however, the Underwater Demolition Teams were still necessary to the Navy's amphibious force.[17][18]

>Members of SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team Two in a Dry Deck Shelter of the submerged USS Philadelphia
The first two teams were formed in January 1962[19] and stationed on both US coasts: Team ONE at Naval Amphibious Base Coronado, in San Diego, California and Team TWO at Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Formed entirely with personnel from UDTs, the SEALs mission was to conduct counter guerilla warfare and clandestine operations in maritime and riverine environments.[6] Men of the newly formed SEAL Teams were trained in such unconventional areas as hand-to-hand combat, high-altitude parachuting, demolitions, and foreign languages. The SEALs attended Underwater Demolition Team replacement training and they spent some time training in UDTs. Upon making it to a SEAL team, they would undergo a SEAL Basic Indoctrination (SBI) training class at Camp Kerry in the Cuyamaca Mountains. After SBI training class, they would enter a platoon and conduct platoon training.
>>
If you enter the service for "Valor" you deserve to be violently raped by a pack of niggers. That includes their defenders.
>>
>>80657220
Why the fuck has nobody cast Seal as a movie villain yet?
Dude's face is cool as fuck
>>
>>80656730
>Jarhead

He wasnt a Marine dumbshit. If you don't know what words mean, don't use them
>>
>>80657532
oh wow what a huge semantic difference between amphibious forces, sorry GI Jane.
>>
>>80657532
>If you don't know what words mean, don't use them

I'm fairly sure that no one in Hollywood knows either or they just don't care.
>>
>>80655617
knowing few facts about him, but I looked at wikipedia and it says:

Ventura served in the United States Navy from December 1, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era. He graduated in BUD/S class 58 in December 1970[14] and was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12.[4][15][16][17][18]

how is this stolen valor?
>>
>>80657899
Because UDT was a different organization. He lies and says he was a SEAL to get the recognition. Later UDT got folded into SEAL training, but not when he was in it. He's a fraud
>>
AND NOW I THINK IT'S TIME I BLOW YOUR MOM
>>
>>80658021
you sir are an idiot
>>
>>80655617
be honest OP you just dont like him because he had a feud with that racist sniper cunt
>>
>>80658021
I think Jesse is a massive piece of shit for suing Chris Kyle's widow. But honestly that feels like an argument of semantics.
>>
>>80658069
Eat shit faggot
>>
who cares welfare queen
>>
>>80658168

Chris Kyle was a liar and a glory hound whose inflated ego and messiah complex got him killed.
>>
>>80658109
He didn't sue his widow, he sued his estate because they profited off a book with defamatory claims.

If Chris's wife doesn't like it then she shouldn't have married such a lying sack of shit.
>>
>>80658109
>>80658262

He sued Chris Kyle and HarperCollins. Chris Kyle just died before it got to court room and his estate had to foot the bill.
>>
>>80658322
Like I said, his estate profited. So boo hoo.
>>
>>80658021
SEALS consider all UDTs and anyone who passed BUDS to be one of them.
>>
>>80655617
Seriously OP unless you are/were a Navy Seal shut your mouth
>>
>>80655617
tom hanks aged badly
>>
He actually made a point on Rogan's podcast, about how Kyle was killed when he was taking a Marine to the shooting range to deal with his PTSD, even though Kyle had no training in mental health.

Wasn't Kyle a little out of his depth in this regard?
>>
>>80658985
What kind of retard would think taking someone suffering from PTSD to a place that's nothing but dumb hicks shooting muh gunz a good idea? Christ if it weren't for the second amendment these two morons would still be alive holy fuck why? Why is this allowed? Why are people pro gun control when it helps wipe out the genepool? Oh my fucking god this just pisses me off so much like raaaaage raaaaaaaaage oh god so mad my dick is so hard from all this anger fuckfuckduckfuckfuckfuckfuck everyone is so fucking stupid jesus how the fuck did we even come to this what is wrong with the world god dam
>>
>>80658985
if you read the text messages kyle made before the shooting and the interview of the marine who shot kyle you'd know kyle wasn't trying to help the marine, he was doing it for his own ego. he wasn't interested in talking to the guy or helping him he just wanted to look like he was.
>>
>>80659149
I hope you aren't baiting because your pure autismal rage is amusing.
>>
>>80658985
there's no problem that can't be solved by shooting guns
>>
Chris Kyle was a lying sack of shit turned into a super hero by a mediocre Clint Eastwood film.
>>
>>80659313
Amen Brother
>>
File: minnesomalia.jpg (682KB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
minnesomalia.jpg
682KB, 3264x1952px
>>80655617
godbless minnesomalia
>pic related I took on LakeStreet 2013
>>
>>80655617

Because he is a SEAL who has led the best state in the union (in addition to having the very best portrait of all Minnesota governors), and there is absolutely nothing that you can do to refute any of these simple, objective facts.
>>
>>80658985
Kyle was a dumb hick and probably thought PTSD was something he could fix by just manning the guy up a little.
>>
>>80659407

This was posted in a different context on /r9k/ about 24 hours ago; I have seen it posted on /pol/ a year or so past.

I wish to state for the record (again) that I live a few blocks away from the location where this photo was taken. The wheelchair thing/cripple thing is quite high among the old men. I assume they had limbs blown off by RPGs or something and were suffered to relocate here for whatever reason. In the back-right distance is an intersection where I commonly see them limping with chairs, crutches...

About ten blocks west is the fun white people stuff.
>>
>>80659407
are those hijabs?

wtf, i was planning on even moving there
>>
>>80655617
Well why don't you tell me why he hasn't been arrested yet?
>>
I WAS GOVERNOR
A NAVY SEAL
MIND CONTROL
THERMITE PAINT
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
>>
>>80659419
Yeah, he was Donald Trump before Trump got into national politics. Only problem was he sided with the Democrats even though he seemed more of a libertarian on most issues.

Shit, I even remember when Ventura asked Trump if he would support a Presidential run in the future and got Trump to commit to having his back. But he never did go anywhere with that and just became disillusioned with politics. Then he did that stupid conspiracy theory show which nobody gave a shit about.
>>
File: 1470902138527.jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1470902138527.jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>80660404
>Then he did that stupid conspiracy theory show which nobody gave a shit about.

I gave a shit about it ._.
>>
>>80657388
Tina Fey as protagonist
>>
>>80656859
If you pretended to be a highly trained worker people would care.
>>
>>80655617
>>80656812
>>80657532
ITT: butthurt low IQ military burnouts

God it makes me laugh, guess what? I go out in full formal marine-wear and strut around the street raising money for soldiers with PTSD, then I buy marijuana with the money.
>>
>>80660404
>Only problem was he sided with the Democrats even though he seemed more of a libertarian on most issues.

Because he was libertarian.

>Ventura frequently described himself as "fiscally conservative and socially liberal."

>Later, he came to support a unicameral (one-house) legislature, property tax reform, gay rights, and abortion rights. While funding public school education generously, he opposed the teachers' union, and did not have a high regard for the public funding of higher education institutions. Additionally, Ventura supported the use of medicinal marijuana,[52] advocated a higher role for third parties in national politics, and favored the concept of instant-runoff voting. He also opposed the death penalty.

>During the first part of his administration, Ventura strongly advocated for land-use reform and substantial mass transit improvements, such as light rail.
>>
>>80659419
kek that portrait is something out of a Stephen King book
>>
>>80657532
>MUH MARINE NOT ARMY

Fuck off you whiny faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2P1L_7uHrY

Ventura is da bomb
>>
>>80658985
It was a typical dumb american way of handling PTSD and Chris deserved to be shot dead for doing it.
>>
File: 1475629401577.jpg (46KB, 634x401px) Image search: [Google]
1475629401577.jpg
46KB, 634x401px
>>80655617
Why would you admit to being a Navy Seal anyway?
Outside of your peers knowing, it seems like a good way to be tested EVERYWHERE you go, and a threat to your life and nat'l security.
>>
File: $.jpg (53KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
53KB, 639x426px
You think you know the Navy?... Sink again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZSLMQblH3c#t=02m21s
>>
>>80661687
>mfw you spot the globalists
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.