[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aliens come to earth >cuck move to learn their fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>aliens come to earth
>cuck move to learn their fucking language
>somehow lets you see the future

yea, this movie fucking blows, why's everybody fucking jizzing over it?
>>
because people think it's "smart" because le non linear time
>>
>>80654181
>somehow lets you see the future
this is the moment i knew i couldnt take the film seriously
>>
>>80654181
>>80654380
I bet both of you idiots preordered tickets for World of Warcraft movie.

fuckin fag kids lmao
>>
ending felt like a quick fix.
>>
>I know what your Ching Chong wife said to you because of the effect and not the cause
It makes no sense for humans to see time like that. Our bodies and surroundings follow the linear time, the gift is shitty
>>
>>80654430
>happily swallows bullshit plot because is "intellectual/doesn't spoon feed you"

>really like every other movie with a "smart" plot it's just nonsensical bullshit
>>
File: 1403248598912.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403248598912.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>80654430
I haven't been to a movie theater since Prometheus, lick my dick
>>
>>80654380
People think LOTR is smart because muh one ring and rhymes. What's your point? Why does everything need to be realistic.

Time is also clearly linear in the movie.
>>
>>80654611
>People think LOTR is smart
literally WHO
>>
>>80654523
i mean the cause is that she learned their language and can see the future, theffect is that she gets future knowledge (like chinky mans cellphone)

it's just a really gay and stupid plot device to get their
>>
>>80654578
Don't worry Timmy, we'll help you understand it, I know kids can get really frustrated by grown up movie or would you rather watch Ant-Man again?
>>
>>80654658
>you now realize magic shrink particles are more believable than fucking circles showing you the future
>>
>>80654654
Nigga she learns it because in the future someone thanked her for saying it. I know, see the future and all that, but the cause is quite visible the effect there.
>>
>>80654181
it's basically baby's first time-space flick
>>
>>80654181
Because "everybody" isn't?
>>
It's contact all over again desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJrNDeogc8
>>
>>80654181
I agree that modifying the human brain through language somehow allows them all to see the future is fucking dumb, but how is learning to communicate a "cuck move?"

The alternative is trying to fight them. The 4th dimensional beings who can bend the laws of physics and warp off into thin air like its nothing. Trying to fight them.

Do you see how that doesn't end well?

Obviously you try to communicate with the aliens.
>>
>>80654181
>learning languages is cuck
what.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.