[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned the first episode of this show. Every character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: community.jpg (573KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
community.jpg
573KB, 1280x1024px
Just marathoned the first episode of this show. Every character acts like an inhuman jackass and also liberal retard. Does it get better?
>>
>marathoned the first episode

shut the fuck up. if you can't handle them at their season 1 premiere, you don't deserve them at the season 2 finale.
>>
you now realize you're the liberal retards you hate who get offended over everything
>>
>>80648520

I'm not gonna lie, Big campus, actual college, not a parody of itself season one was the best of the six. Chevy had less of a reason to be an ass, Donald hadn't blown up yet and cared, Britta was a real person and Annie was still young, we tried not to sexualize her.
>>
>>80648913
>Annie was still young, we tried not to sexualize her
does not compute
>>
The show comes into its own around episode 5.
>>
It gets better for a little bit but then it gets far far worse.
>>
File: britta.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
britta.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>80648520
first two seasons are great, and then it dips in quality with season 3 and then it just becomes complete shit from season 4 and onwards.

pierce > jeff > troy > britta > abed > annie > shirley
>>
Season 1 is good
Season 2 is really great
Season 3 is pretty damn good
Season 4 is unwatchable complete trash
Season 5 is pretty good again
Season 6 is meh

one of the most up and down shows ever made
>>
i dropped it at season 6
it just wasn't the same with so many characters gone
>>
so what was the best episode and why was it advanced dungeons and dragons?
>>
1>2>3>6>4>5
>>
Community Hot Tail Rankings (Official)

1. Britta
2. Annie Kim
3. Rachel
4. Frankie
5. Prof. Slater
6. Annie
>>
>>80652353
you do realize annie kim was played by a man, right?
>>
>>80648520
First two seasons are like one of the few sitcoms worth watching.
>>
>>80648520
>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.