[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to theater for first time in years to see Get Out >From

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>Go to theater for first time in years to see Get Out
>From the start, a clear "white people hate black people" narrative
>black protagonist's white gf telling him how racist her white parents are
>95% white audience laughs every time one of the comic, old timey white characters says something
>hear people whisper things like "omg white people are weird"
>"haha wow, that's so white"
>"ugh, white boy alert"
>literal white people bashing white people while watching a movie that bashes white people, created by non-whites
>in final few scenes the black protagonist is massacring all the whites
>claps and cheers every time an evil white is brutally killed
>movie ends
>people clap
>everyone walks out chattering excitedly about what a masterpiece this movie was
>>
File: 1489575418385.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489575418385.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>Jamal cucks me in the parking lot
>>
>>Go to theater for first time in years to see Get Out

Really, there was nothing else you wanted to see in the last few years, not Hacksaw Ridge, Lalaland, John Wick, John wick 2, you specifically wanted to go see a racial thriller as your first return to the world of theatrical releases?

BTW what did you think of it personally OP, you didn't say
>>
>alt-right pussies cry about literally everything
>>
>>80645134
you sound like a shitskin that wants to be one of us
>>
>>80645248
> there was nothing else you wanted to see in the last few years
not really. I did see JW2, but after. I just stopped seeing things in theaters for a while.

> what did you think of it personally OP, you didn't say
I thought it was underwhelming, to be honest. The tense part between the creepy occurrences and the massacre wasn't long enough.

>>80645280
>talking about yourself in greentext
>>
>>80645413

>I thought it was underwhelming, to be honest.

Funny considering you didn't understand a damn thing that happened in it. I mean holy shit, you got everything wrong and based everything in it off audience reaction instead of what was on screen.

In fact, it sounds more like you read a biased review than actually saw it.
>>
>>80645557
>it was 2deep4u, only I truly understood this cinematic masterpiece

lol
>>
>>80645557

This. I saw it today and was surprised how decent it was. I thought the movie was going to be antiwhite schlock, but it pokes more fun at super left liberals than honkeys as a whole.
>>
>>80645134
>"omg white people are weird"
>"haha wow, that's so white"
>"ugh, white boy alert"
Things that didn't happen: the post
>>
>be britbong
>go see Get Out
>audience cheering and clapping whenever the comedy relief character is onscreen

what the fuck I though this sort of thing only happens in Clapistan
>>
10/10 movie
>>
>>80645688

>I didn't watch it

fixed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.