[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what is that """gay moment"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: imgres.jpg (8KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
8KB, 273x185px
so what is that """gay moment""" everyone is losing their shit over?
>>
what fagshenanigans did this film partake in that resulted in this being banned in a country?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
um, yes, hello? is this thing on?
>>
please
>>
gaston presents
>>
>>80643603
>sheeeeet i really hate this honky ass mothafucka
maybe it was just me, but that line seemed out of character
>>
>>80642706
>>80643200
2 seconds of one man dancing with another looking happy.
>>
>>80642706
le gay dances with a man at the wedding at the end

also arguably, the walking closet uses makeup as a weapon during the battle for the castle and sprays makeup on 3 men; 2 of them run off in horror but the third one gives a gay as fuck twirl and skips away or some shit
>>
File: 1489555433072.jpg (5KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1489555433072.jpg
5KB, 250x182px
>the only guy in the village who didn't want to fuck the Beast up also happened to be the only black guy who happened to be a well spoken, intellectual bookworm who owned the local book store
>>
>>80644340

It was the same guy so clearly deliberate
>>
>>80642706
Le Fag sucks Gastons dick at a dinner party, it really comes out of no where and no one even acknowledges it happening
>>
>>80642706
There's more than one.
>>
>>80644340
>gay people are feminine

what about the bears?
>>
>>80644426
>the only non-white person in the village was the only one open to the idea that someone who is different isn't automatically a threat to civilization

makes you think
>>
>>80646412
That doesn't fit the narrative the media is trying to push.
>>
>>80642706

La Fou was dancing with a dude for like three seconds.
>>
Doesn't seem to have made a dent in the box office profits, it made $170 million this weekend in the states, setting a new record ahead of 'Superman vs Batman Dawn of Justice'

Emma 'no longer box office poison' Watson must be happy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.