[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking dead being so bad legitimately makes me sad because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ricksmug.jpg (49KB, 700x318px) Image search: [Google]
ricksmug.jpg
49KB, 700x318px
The Walking dead being so bad legitimately makes me sad because it had such big potential, but they completely fucked it up beyond no return. Even if next season was good, I couldn't just forgot about all the horrible acting, cinematic, CGI, wasted plot lines, filler, etc.

Also, the first whole five minutes of tonight's episode is pure silenced because it's "deep".
>>
File: Filename.jpg (167KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
Filename.jpg
167KB, 500x340px
Walking Dead fuck up at the end of Season 1 with the lab.

I still don't know why the show would kill people that are alive in the comic, but keep people who are dead.

Carol died a pretty sweet death in the comic, why not keep it? Rick hooking up with the wrong sleeping with the wrong characters etc. It will actually change the plot for no reason later on.
>>
>>80631000

Because the show is not, and never has been, a straight up copy of the comic. Besides, Carol is one of the few good characters on this show.
>>
>>80631000
Comics Carol had no chance at a faithful adaption, given the show's fanbase.
>>
Is this your first year reading the comic? The prison arcs are better than the show but after that the show has generally been better than the comic.
>>
>>80631045

Carol was a decent character before she became Rambo combined with Willy wonka.
>>
>>80631045
TV show Carol basically just took Comic Andreas's role of being a badass though.

It doesn't really make a difference because either one could have been the "hardened white woman" character.
>>
>>80631254
Objectivly false. Just about every part of the comic has been better than the show.
>>
>>80631254
No? I've been reading the comic for a long time now, I'm caught up. I'm talking about the tv show being bad.

>>80631330

The whole "woah.......she used to be different but now she is "badass".... pottery" thing is very annoying. Also alot of charactars seem to think the "I just stepped in something" look makes them look "badass".
>>
>>80631399
Except the Governor arc
>>
>>80631563
The Governor was just as 2 dimensional in the show but unlike the comic he didn't do anything noteworthy. He was just a boring fag. Then Scott Gimple did something slightly interesting with him before killing him off.
>>
Well, it was pretty much fucked once they decided to actually have carl on the set.

In the comics it's easy to keep the growth conistent with the timeline, but in the show you can't stop him from growing unless he magicaly becomes a midget.
>>
>>80631330

Killing Andrea in the show was just a stupid thing to do.

That made it so that both Carol and Michone has to fill the role of Badass and sex machine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.