[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's next for her? The Walking Dead is the only good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What's next for her?

The Walking Dead is the only good show she been in, then her acting career took a hit after that nude scene in Masters of Sex and last time I seen her was on a CW superhero show. Also her songs sucks.
>>
If she was 10 years younger she could've been on Blacked.
>>
>>80624596
Nah, because you probably have bigger man tits than her
>>
>>80624561
I'M GONNA MARRY A ROCK. STAR.
GONNA MOVE DOWNTON.
LOFT AND BED ABOVE HIS PRACTICE SPACE
GUITARS HANGIN ALL AROUND
>>
>>80624596
>implying BLACKED - MILF edition won't be a thing

They have to diversify at some point.
>>
File: 568d607bc19da.jpg (961KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
568d607bc19da.jpg
961KB, 2000x3000px
>>80624653
Only girls born after 1996 please
>>
>>80624561
>actually listening to an actresses attempt at a singing career

If they didn't start out as a singer or gain celebrity status because of it, I immediately consider it a joke
>>
>>80624728
er. is there sauce on this here? papa bless.
>>
>>80624561

GET OUT HERE MILK DUDS
>>
>>80624819
It's fake. She's a tv actress, some faggot shopped the blacked logo onto a pic of her from a photoshoot.
>>
>>80624561
you summed it up
>>
>>80624728
Reverse search and you get led to the entire pictorial on image fap
>>
>>80624561
That pic already looks like a blacked.com preview
>>
the grannyheap
>>
File: 5674858589.jpg (376KB, 1456x1456px) Image search: [Google]
5674858589.jpg
376KB, 1456x1456px
>>80624942
>>
File: durhurr.jpg (25KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
durhurr.jpg
25KB, 418x475px
>>80624561
>Ask to be written out of one of the most successful and popular TV shows currently airing so that you can pursue a music """""career""""" and make minor appearances elsewhere

JUST
>>
>>80624777
Are you telling me that you don't have Jennifer Love Hewitts complete discography? She's a pop icon, I tell you.
>>
>>80625391
She asked to be written out? She asked to be written out and didn't have something better lined up?

Who the fuck are these people?
>>
>>80625961
Yeah, that's why her death scene was so sudden, ridiculous, and completely unnecessary.

The only thing she really had lined up was the music career that she wanted to pursue. That's why they had her sing in some of her last episodes.
>>
>>80626176
Tossing away a steady paycheck that gets you exposure in the field you've chosen is top-tier retard unless you're moving up the career ladder.

She needs better management.
>>
Can someone upload pics, link, or webm of her nude appearance? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>80625961
Why do actors never learn from others' mistakes? It's generally difficult for actors on very popular shows to go on to other roles. She was just starting to become a main character on TWD too. She was just background for most of the earlier seasons.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.