[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is it, boys. This is going to be our Orange is the New

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0764.jpg (206KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0764.jpg
206KB, 674x1000px
>This is it, boys. This is going to be our Orange is the New Black. The one that'll put our online network in the same league as Netflix. Everybody will be watching it. It's the year of Crackle
>>
I thought this thread was about the Guy Ritchie movie.
>>
>>80622036
What the fuck is crackle ?
>>
>>80622063
No, that movie was a sausage-fest, according to the creator of this series.
>>
>>80622103
It's like Netflix, but free, ad supported, and total garbage. The best things they have are a few episodes of Seinfeld that change every month, season five (only) of Married With Children, and season four (only) of NewsRadio.
>>
>women
>minorities

no thanks
>>
>>80622036
Why are they all so young? What has this got to do with Snatch?
>>
there were minorities in Snatch, but that doesn't mean the OP is acceptable either.
>>
>>80622036
you joke, but I reckon it'll be fun and comfy
it won't be good, but i don't think it will be the total abomination that i initially assumed when i heard about it

(none of the original characters are returning recasted so it's alright is my thinking)
>>
Isn't there a Taken tv show too?

Jesus what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>80622785
There's also a Lethal Weapon show.
>>
Lock, Stock ended on a cliffhanger

Why not make that into a show, ffs?
>>
File: cancelledafter1season.jpg (672KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
cancelledafter1season.jpg
672KB, 1500x750px
>>80622036
>>80622785
>>80623131
The Rush Hour tv show was such a success, its no surprise networks trying even more adaptations!

The Taken film series went to utter critical and commercial shit, so a TV show that is a semi-reboot prequel but set in the present based on the fascinating character of Brian Mills felt like a no brainer.

Can't wait to catch up on the lethal weapon series tonight, I've heard its great!
>>
>>80622218
Vincent and Sol were great though.
>>
>>80622036
Damn Chuck Bass is in it. I always expected that guy to make a break
>>
I feel bad for Freddy, he got stuck in Skins while scoledario and Cook advanced
>>
File: patriot.jpg (176KB, 1440x750px) Image search: [Google]
patriot.jpg
176KB, 1440x750px
Meanwhile, Amazon just pumped out this kino and nobody has even heard of it.
>>
>>80622218
>Women
>Minorities
So like the original movie?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.