[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw this movie, it was really bad. Maybe 3 funny lines/moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ghostbusters1920jpg-4856da_1280w.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters1920jpg-4856da_1280w.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
Just saw this movie, it was really bad. Maybe 3 funny lines/moments in the entire thing. All 4 other people I saw it with thought it was hilarious, laughed like maniacs. One said "it was so brave and clever of them to make the receptionist male and stupid instead of femald and stupid, such a great comedic choice flipping the stereotype on its head".

Am I out of touch? Is this what's considered good now? This is making me actually literally depressed and the GF thought it was great.

Please kill me if I'm wrong. I don't need this.
>>
>>80614770
Were the other people females?
>>
>>80614871
Three of them, yeah. None of them even recognized the cameos of the original ghostbusters (barring the dead guy and the bust of the guy from Honey I Shunk the Kids which whatever)
>>
I saw it with two raging feminists and they hated it and they called the controversy surrounding it 'completely fabricated'.
Redpilled feminists?
>>
>>80614940
You had a better viewing experience than I did. I'm honestly jealous.
>>
>>80614991
Yeah, it was pretty great.
I was afraid that they'll like it because girl power but from the very opening scene we were all shitting over the movie. then we had a long discussion on how SONY is fucking worst and then we watched the og Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day after that.
>>
>>80615083
So it was good because it was a gateway movie? If so I can accept that.
>>
>>80614770
Who cares what people who don't have a single thought of their own "think"?

Dump your gf and find someone with a brain
>>
>>80615167
The experience of that evening was pretty great.
The movie is literally one of the most sickening things I've ever seen, and I've seen Srbski Film.
>>
>>80614929
was the other dude gay?
>>
>>80615228
Thanks for your honesty. I envy you and your experience.
>>
>>80615261
Honestly not sure. Still trying to figure him out, he's kinda close to the GF so a little tentative on my analysis.
>>
>>80614770
No, this movie was hit by a 70 mil loss. The only people who thought this was good were the critics with le womyn empowerment agendas.
>>
>>80614929
Well there you go. Look who you're watching it with, they've never seen the original and have shit taste.
>>
>>80614770
Dump your gf. This is a major red flag.
>>
Why are you hanging out with retarded people OP?
>>
>>80615330
Good. That's all I have to say on that. Praying there's no sequel.

>>80615335
Yeah, I suppose, fair enough.

>>80615391
Trying to reserve judgement. Long term thing and it's pretty good so far.
>>
>>80615578
No choice. It's what I've got at this point.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.