[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mayweather is coming out of retirement to fight Conor McGreg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 31

File: floyd vs conor.jpg (47KB, 706x395px)
floyd vs conor.jpg
47KB, 706x395px
Mayweather is coming out of retirement to fight Conor McGregor. Didn't think it would actually happen but this would at least be more interesting than his Manny fight.

INB4 not tv related, it's PPV
http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/11/14892400/floyd-mayweather-im-officially-out-of-retirement-for-conor-mcgregor
>>
>>80614689
>thinking mayweather could ever lose

LOL???
>>
>>80614794
Even MMA fighters know how the fight will turn out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyOsfFAq8I
>>
>>80614689
I wish this was MMA so Maryweather could get his shit pushed in. I hate this smug nigger, every fucking fight is a waste of money, literally just hugs and taps.
>>
Yeah it's not happening

They'll both be in the geriatric ward before Mayweather ever actually agrees to anything
>>
Floyd is going to take a dive for his last fight. Nobody thinks he can lose and the money would just be too good to pass up.
>>
>>80614925
So it's just a boxing fight? Boring.
>>
File: jNE7vnl.png (684KB, 1389x887px) Image search: [Google]
jNE7vnl.png
684KB, 1389x887px
>>
File: mayweather.jpg (148KB, 634x965px) Image search: [Google]
mayweather.jpg
148KB, 634x965px
>>80615686
His face on the right is priceless
>>
>>80614925
t. absolute turbo pleb who has no idea what he's talking about
>>
File: floyd-mayweather.jpg (62KB, 655x402px) Image search: [Google]
floyd-mayweather.jpg
62KB, 655x402px
>>80614925
Boxing is the better sport and Connor's about to get a Rousey tier reality check.
>>
>>80615776
Give me a rundown on Conor's height
>>
>>80616247
Boxing is the worst combat sport in the world.
>>
>>80614689
Conor is an idiot if he thinks he can beat Floyd in pure boxing match.
>>
Oh boy another hugfest.
>>
>>80616294
6" heels
>>
>>80616876
whites are blowing his head up with so much hot air just like they did with Rousey
It's literally the same exact shit over again. Back to back.

These cucks never learn
>>
I'm interested
In Connor a striker ?
I kmow boxing punches are strong and powerful
Honestly it's Mayweather'sfight to lose right?
As well Connor stands to make a giant payday
Smart as fuck if you ask me
>>
>>80617288
Is*
>>
>>80616247
Boxing hasnt been good for decades. All Mayweather will do is spend every round running away like a little bitch like he does every fight. If you want Mayweather to throw a real punch, you'll have to put MacGregor in a skirt and makeup.
>>
>>80617370
>hasnt been good for decades
I remember watching early 90's ppv nights
Fuck it was fun
>>
Oh fuck me I was excited thinking they were going to fight MMA

Fuck this gay shit boxing is fucking stupid
>>
>>80616876
He could if the judges didn't suck so much Mayweather cock. He'll hug anytime Connor throws a fight, and then the judges will score him the win by decision.
>>
>>80617429
Are you posting from the retirement home? I didn't know they had internet.
>>
>>80617370
>>80617456
Boxing is a pussy sport

Not even real fighting
>>
File: 1488571313490.jpg (77KB, 555x526px) Image search: [Google]
1488571313490.jpg
77KB, 555x526px
Thomas MacGregor is conna suck the fuck out of Florida Merryweather. Just come september 7 and You will see MerryWeather get sucked in his mouth. In 7 years, you will see when i place my bets and my reps on this match and get gets for my sets. Its only fair. That they play by Boxings rules and orders, because Thomas is winning this regardless, and its obvious.
>>
>>80617474
Real fighting would have hair pulling and stepping on each others toes. No one wants to see that shit.
>>
>>80615686
made 18 mil in a year
>>
>>80617474
It was at one point. Now it's just shit.

MMA is turning to shit too. Too much politics and they keep changing the rules to ban more shit every year.
>>
>>80617492
Real fighting within reason which is what alot of MMA is.

Boxing isn't even close.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>80617465
Ooooh funny guy
Everyone met my friend anon here?
FUNNY GUY
>>
File: Untitled.png (48KB, 635x267px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
48KB, 635x267px
>>80617505
>>
>>80617456
What will actually happen is Conor literally won't even touch Floyd for about 6 rounds, with every punch either glancing off Floyd's left shoulder or being easily slipped and with Floyd feeding Conor stiff left jabs the whole time. Conor will gas (he has shit stamina as evidenced by the Diaz fights) and Floyd will probably toy with him for a few rounds and put on a show before knocking him the fuck out.

McGoober stands literally zero chance at winning.
>>
>>80617544
Don't forget to add Floyd will be talking shit the entire time too.
>>
>>80617586
They're both shit talking faggots really
Regardless of their talent or not
>>
>>80614689
Every time these mma dweebs get a hard-on for somebody (white) they immediately try to match them up with Mayweather. It doesn't matter who it is either, paid shill or pleb it happens across the board, embarrassing themselves at all levels of media. I've seen """sports""" """writers""" who couldn't get a job at gawker write the stupidest clickbait articles that actually get splattered all over everyones home page. Always trolling Mayweather, always hanging off Dana Whites nuts

Shit is fucking pathetic, in fact it's so beyond pathetic it's straight up kill yourselves genocide mode. Just drink the kool aid or go fuck off and watch your grab ass-jitsu by yourselves, away from the rest of us

Btw: How many times did you hear one of these idiots ever say anything about Anderson Silva vs. X boxer?

Answer: Not even once.
>>
>>80617544
No Connor won't touch Floyd because the minute he throws a punch Floyd will hug him. Rinse and repeat for the entire match.

It's all Floyd knows how to do, back up or hug. How the fucker was undefeated when he's a shitty boxer is beyond me.
>>
>>80617474
>>80617370
You claim modern boxing is shit but I doubt you know anything about it. There's no way you could say that after how good last night's card was. Between GGG vs Jacobs and Gonzalez vs Sor Rungvisai one p4p top 5 fighter took his first L and another almost did in great 50/50 fights.
>>
>>80617653
You're a casual who knows nothing about boxing and has no clue how Mayweather actually fights.
>>
>>80617670
>Bro just watch a sport that you think is boring as shit lol

No. Even good fights like old Ali fights are not entertaining. Boxing is shit.

>>80617675
>This fag defending his shit decrepit dead "sport"
>>
>>80617634
Because Silva and some of the greats are all higher weight classes.

Connor is a small fucker and in the same weightclass as Mayweather.
>>
>>80614689
This is all for cash

They will go 10 rounds with decision going to Mayweather, Mcgregor will pretend to be pissed then go laughing to the bank with his new pot of gold
>>
>I don't watch MMA or Boxing and have very little knowledge on either subject
>However let me tell you why x would win a fight

Makes you think
>>
>>80617675
I do know how he fights, and he's the fucking reason Boxing turned to shit. This boring hug matches wouldn't have been allowed back in the 90's.
>>
File: Stop-Girl.gif (2MB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-Girl.gif
2MB, 400x197px
>>80617653
>Floyd is a shitty boxer
>All Floyd needs to do is hug, it's so easy
>Trust me guys, I know, I've watched three whole fights so I'm an expert
https://youtu.be/cW7oj7QosjA
>>
>>80617715
He could make more this fight than a career in UFC
I don't know what the purse is but boxing is retarded money
>>
>>80617721
See >>80617670

You're claiming boxing is a hug fest on the back of a card last night with 2 of the top 5 fighters in the world that was nothing like that, and most cards aren't either. Stop pretending you know anything about the sport.
>>
>>80617653
>the minute he throws a punch Floyd will hug him.
and who has adavantage on a hug clinch clench clutch? the stupid baboon boxer or the irish subhuman with wrassling training? you deicide. in my option? macgregor throws him to the ground
>>
>>80617721
Lotta posts from shady view nursing home tonight
>>
>>80617735
I like how you identify your own reactions with those of a woman. Nobody gives a shit about your input, you mentally ill homosexual.
>>
>>80617691
>Because Silva and some of the greats are all higher weight classes

Yes because boxing maxes out at welterweight, right?

Grab one of your tap-out shirts and wrap it around your neck. Twist around till you can't breath anymore and hold it there
>>
>>80614689
>boxing - Mayweather
>mma - Greggy
only idiots fall for this. these two are probably having a laugh at the people who'll be paying to see this fight.
>>
If you prefer MMA over boxing you are an autistic child
>>
>watch boxing match
>somebody gets wobbled
>fight stops
>somebody gets knocked down
>fight stops
>somebody grabs a hold of the other
>fight stops

le sweet science can suck my ballsack
>>
File: 7678t.jpg (29KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
7678t.jpg
29KB, 635x600px
>>80617762
Thats some serious projection there. I'm a dog now btw
>>
>>80617653
He lost one match while qualifying for the US Olympic team, then lost in the Olympics.
>>
>>80617740
He's can't throw him to the ground. It's Boxing rules, not MMA rules.
>>80617747
It makes sense that some faggot child would like Mayweather. Obviously hasn't seen real boxing.
>>
>>80617767
>Grab one of your tap-out shirts and wrap it around your neck. Twist around till you can't breath anymore and hold it there
Kek
>>
>>80617634
Silva was supposed to fight Roy Jones Jr.
>>
File: 1488361104721.gif (3MB, 260x377px) Image search: [Google]
1488361104721.gif
3MB, 260x377px
I don't even like Mcnuggets. He might PWN Floyd fo sho tho.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5m1O5niSr0
>>
>>80617767
And why would it be Blah vs "Random Boxer" when no one gives a shit about random boxers. They care only about Mayweather. Which is why it's always "put so and so vs. Mayweather. And in that case, you needs the appropriate weightless.. his.

You fucking tard.
>>
File: 1413608353495.png (219KB, 480x480px)
1413608353495.png
219KB, 480x480px
>>80617653
>>
File: 1451628058196.webm (3MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451628058196.webm
3MB, 360x640px
>w-why isn't a ref breaking us up
Boxing btfo
>>
>>80614689
I would like to see McGregor get it... but not in a pure boxing match, if this was a MMA match he would.

Lame fight and mayweather by decision. And all that hugging shit that's already been said dozens of times.
>>
>>80617874
Did he dies?
>>
File: Ronald D. Rousey.jpg (42KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald D. Rousey.jpg
42KB, 200x250px
>MMAfags will literally defend a sport where the the owners hype up fat Amy Schumer lookalikes like Ron DeRousey as the next big thing
lel
>>
>>80617838
But it's not "blah" to you faggots
Didn't Silva hold the title for like 8 years or something? I mean I don't even watch that sideshow very often and I know this

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he have one of the longest title defense streaks ever in that bs? Isn't Conners career just a footnote when compared to Silvas? I mean in reality Conner is just a flash in the pan in cage fighting
>>
>>80616876
i think he just wants to make a lot of money quickly. Of course he will shittalk and boast, because he wants to hype the fight (and because that's the way he is), but he's a smart enough fighter to actually know he has no real chance in the boxing ring
>>
>>80617838

they could go the other way and hype up a Klitschko vs MMA meme fight since normies historically care about the heavyweight title more than any other weightclass
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Q4757ASlU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jv_OzJXvow

Anyone who thinks McMeme even stands a chance is delusional, he couldn't even last 5 rounds against gatekeeper diaz, let alone 12 rounds with one of the GOAT boxers.

Not to mention his boxing skills are subpar for pro boxing
>>
>>80618090
Yeah, in boxing. It's like arguing whether a speed runner could keep up with a marathon runner or if the latter could reach a 200m dash faster than the former.

Goober would fucking murder Floyd in a fight. He'd also clown him in a MMA match. Floyd needs the pillowtap gloves and the boxing rules to win a decision against a guy that in every other scenario would kick his head off.

Why you talking shit, you loser?
>>
>>80618222
In an actual, real street fight Floyd would wreck Connor because he rolls around with massive goon bodyguards and probably has a couple of shooters on deck.
>>
>>80618358
Great argument.

>Floyd would wreck Conor by having someone shoot him
Flawless logic, Floydfags. You really are living up to the illiterate nig's name.
>>
>>80618090
>implying Mayweather is even in the conversation for GOAT

When's the last time Mayweather knocked out or even just laid a real beating on somebody that wasn't a woman?
>>
File: vYgPmI8.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
vYgPmI8.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>80618403
I mean if we're talking about NO RULEZ then lets actually talk about that.
>>
>>80618436
So he'd pussy out and cower in a real fight with Conor?

Glad we're on the same page, negative IQ lad.
>>
>>80618428
If you want knockouts, go and watch bumfights, pleb
>>
>>80618456
>Real fight
Real fights involve weapons, other men jumping in etc. Organized MMA shit isn't real fighting
>>
>>80617910
No he's fine.
>>
>>80618456
why do even care who would win in a ~real~ fight? conor is the one who thinks he can beat floyd in a boxing match, so boxing is what we're talking about here. floyd isn't out there challenging conor to MMA. conor is the only one arrogant enough to think he could beat floyd in floyd's sport.

both of them are fucking scrawny little manlets anyways so why does it even matter who's tougher, they'd both get their heads caved in by a normal sized human being
>>
>>80618403
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
Not everything that is broadcast on TV is /tv/ related but I won't report ya bub. Mayweather is going to crush him, he's an actual trained boxer. Anyone who bets McGregor to win is a fool.
>>
>>80618483
I specifically made a distinction between a real fight (with no rules, but still 1v1) and an MMA match.

Try to keep up, slowpoke. I know debate isn't your strong suit, otherwise you wouldn't be dickriding Mayweather, but at least make an effort.

>>80618491
Conor has nothing to lose here. He earns the biggest payday in his career and can retire rich if he wishes so, win or lose. It's not about arrogance, it's about money. Of course he's gonna say he'd beat him, how the fuck do you promote a FIGHT by saying "Guys, with this specific set of rules I might lose, but at least tune in and buy the PPV please"? Are you legit mentally ill or something?

>Rest is you saying it doesn't matter
Yeah, nothing matters, we all die, yadda yadda. Why waste both my time (which is valuable) and yours (which isn't) with such mindless drivel?
>>
>>80618555
As usual
Trips is correct
>>
File: 1485023498365.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485023498365.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>80617767

>spoken by a true wwe fan
>>
Somehow McGregor has managed to be a more annoying big mouth asshole than Mayweather.

I dont know if its better that he beats Mayweather and leaves to boxing or gets humiliated but forces more stalling on our mma divisions.
>>
>>80618562
So if this is so great for Conor why are you so butthurt that you feel the need to specify that it "doesn't really count cuz it isnt a REAL fight guys"? Are you just that big of a fanboy that you need to make excuses for why your buttbuddy's going to get his shit kicked in? If you don't take boxing seriously then don't take the fight seriously, just watch Conor get paid. No need to get all pissy and whine about how Conor would win in a "street fight" or whatever. 90% of the UFC roster would fucking destroy Conor in a "real" fight anyways because he's a short, scrawny little bitch who has literally never defended a belt in the sport that you seem to be so obsessed with.
>>
>>80618436
lel You cannot argue after this. Real fight fags BTFO
>>
>>80618645
>This amount of strawman
Yeah, because stating that in a real fight or under any rules that aren't as restrictive as boxing Floyd would get clowned is caring deeply about McManlet. You're the one who felt the need to talk shit, I simply outed you as a complete retard with no knowledge whatsoever about either MMA or Boxing.

>90% of the UFC roster
The UFC has 8 weightclasses, 4 of which are unarguably manlets and one is a hybrid but the majority is also manlets. Goober is the manlet king, there's no one his heigh and frame who can fuck him up nowadays.

Saying Josh Barnett would fuck him up and being a smug autist about it is like saying Tyson Fury would meme on Mayweather. Weightclasses exist for a reason.

That's why I'm talking about two people who are roughly the same size and why in an actual fight one of them would get BTFO, thus why that someone needs a heavy protective mantle of very specific rules to win a "fight" (a boxing match at that).

>>80618723
Except I already addressed that.

We've established Floyd is a coward, what else?
>>
>>80618562
>MUH MMA MATCH
Yes we know that Connor would win an MMA match. They aren't ever going to fight an MMA match though because Floyd is more powerful and he has the leverage to force Connor to box him. He wins in that context. Additionally, Floyd would win if they ever fought in real life because of his huge goons and such. So pretty much, the only context where Connor would ever beat Floyd is some completely unrealistic 1 vs 1, no weapons MMA type match that would never logically happen between the two. At the end of the day, does that even matter? Not really, although I suppose it will be some consolation once Floyd humiliates him in this boxing match, walks away with all of the bragging rights and tells him to suck a dick when he suggests that they do an MMA fight next.
>>
>>80618645
Also MMA fags cant even fight in real life, this is another dirty secret of MMA
https://youtu.be/TtnweGRN77o
>>
>>80618745
>HE WINS IN THE CONTEXT WHERE HE HAS TO PAD HIMSELF WITH A SPECIFIC SET OF RULES TO """BEAT""" CONOR MCGREGOR IN A SPORT THAT ISN'T HIS
Wow, amazing. So Usain Bolt beating Michael Phelps in the 200m dash is something quite impressive.

The reason for bringing up a "real fight" and an "MMA match" is because boxing is inherently a fighting sport. If you're gonna brag that you beat a dude who is stepping up to your sport without even an amateur record to his name, kudos to you. Just have the knowledge that without your pillowfists and specific rules to protect you, you'd get fucking murdered in any other combat sport.

Rest is you sperging out, see >>80618403
Already addressed.

Consider suicide, brainlet. Thinking and debating is obviously not one of your assets.
>>
>>80618742
You do realize Conor is currently dodging the top two competitors in the weight class that he's the champion of, right? You realize that he refuses to fight either of them (because they're both far better than him) and is instead pursuing both the Mayweather meme fight and a third meme fight with the mediocre Nate Diaz, right? You do realize, like I said, that Conor has literally N E V E R defended a belt in the UFC despite winning two in two separate divisions.

And by the way, you're the one who started this by coming into the thread with your butthurt shitposting. Nobody except autistic LARPers like you gives a flying fuck about who would win in a "real" fight. It's boxing that Conor challenged Floyd to, so it's boxing that we're talking about. And in boxing, Floyd is going to demolish him. Cry about it all you want.
>>
i could both beat Floyd AND Conor.

boxing match, mma match? I wonder ... hmm I'm thinking video games. prepare to get rekt
>>
File: Cc2OjnCWoAA1cXM.jpg (54KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
Cc2OjnCWoAA1cXM.jpg
54KB, 600x609px
>>80618742
>real fight
>rules

Why is this so hard for you? Conor is done. Ronda 2.0 He's already forgotten. R.I.P.
>>
>>80617740
That's illegal, it's boxing ya mong
>>
MMA is the most boring shit ever. I would seriously watch pro wrestling over it because atleast the fake wrestling matches last longer than 2 minutes.
>people unironically pay to see this shit
>>
>>80618562
>but muh specific scenario
>>
>>80618833
i can legit body either of them in super turbo.
>>
>>80618821
>The reason for bringing up a "real fight" and an "MMA match" is because boxing is inherently a fighting sport.

Yeah it's just a sport, like any other sport. Never in his life has Floyd claimed to be the best street fighter or all around brawler. "Real fights" have literally nothing to do with what Floyd has been training to accomplish his entire life. Connor might be the better MMA fighter, tennis player, bowler, skeet shooter etc. Who gives a shit? Floyd is the better boxer and they're having a boxing match.
>>
>>80618826
He's already beat the top guys in the Featherweight division (Aldo, Mendes and Holloway, minus Edgar but it'd be Alvarez 2.0) and he publicly announced that he wants a cut from the company before he fights again. Khabib and Ferguson were scheduled to fight eachother 3 times, with the fight every time falling apart. If you're suggesting that anyone in the Lightweight division could take the shots that Nate Diaz took for 25 minutes in their second fight and walk away, you're a complete retard.

Khabib got rocked by Michael Johnson, who is a permanent gatekeeper. If Conor touches him in the same manner, he's sleeping. Ferguson is constantly getting tagged and he got dropped by, you've guessed it, Michael Johnson aswell. Not to mention his chin got severely outed by a guy who isn't even ranked in Lando Vannata. No one under Welterweight can hold a candle to Conor. Anyone who's a normal sized human being with training would give him a trashing, but denying that he's the manlet king because he'd rather find a payday in Mayweather than defend the belt at LW is retarded.

Accusing him of ducking top competitors when he asked, nay, BEGGED to fight the #1 P4P ranked fighter in the WORLD at the time for an entire year before he finally did it and slept him in 13 seconds? Afterwards he begged Dana to feed him Rafael dos Anjos, arguably one of the best LWs of all time, only for the latter to pull ouy? Immediately after losing to Diaz he begged for a rematch against the dude who whopped him and went on to win that fight. 3 months later he wins the LW belt after begging to fight the champion who dethroned a dominant champion in RDA.

That's the guy you're accusing of "ducking" people? The amount of mental gymnastics you sore losers intimidated by a successful manlet do to try to tarnish him is sad. Grow up.

He'd kill Mayweather if he wasn't protected by pillows and boxing rules. Learn to live with it, loser.
>>
>>80618901
That's my point. No rules to protect Mayweather from getting his head kicked off his shoulders. Try to keep up.

>>80618957
Exactly my point.

>MUH SPECIFIC SCENARIO WHERE EVERYTHING IS IN MY FAVOUR AND I CAN BEAT A GUY WITHOUT EVEN AN AMATEUR RECORD TO HIS NAME AND BRAG ABOUT IT LOL
That's the little pussy Mayweather for you. At least the Irish manlet has the balls to step up and face a guy in a sport that isn't his. Mayweather isn't even open for discussion to fight under any other circumstances.

>>80618985
Read above.

>Rest of the post is you not understand the part about boxing being an inherently FIGHTING sport
It's like you're actually proud of having shit for brains.

Why are all Conor haters such pathetic losers? Does the manlet remind you of the paddy who bullied you when you were in highschool or something? Never have I seen someone hate a self-made successful person who isn't a complete loser. Sucks to be you, lads.
>>
>>80619005
>that text wall
holy FUCK you're an asshurt faboy lmao

khabib and ferguson would absolutely demolish conor. you're talking about conor beating a guy who got a meme-heem on rda but guess what, khabib and ferg actually beat rda himself buddy. khabib, ferguson, post-ferguson barboza, and kevin lee would all absolutely fuck conor up. conor barely scrapes by nate diaz who is an absolute scrub and the only success he has ever experienced in the UFC was when he practically killed himself getting down to 145 so he could fight guys who, incredibly, are even bigger manlets than him. and then he refused to defend and dodged all legitimate competition like he's doing now.

your boy is a coward and a paper champion, stay upset about it brah.
>>
>>80619104
>No argument whatsoever to what I just said except "NUH-UH, THEY'D TOTALLY BEAT HIM"
>Doesn't understand the basic MMA principle that styles make fights and why Diaz is to Goober what Pettis was to Henderson
Way to out yourself as a casual.

Consider suicide. Take this level of "debate" to >>>/sp/, I'm sure having no argument there and being boastful about it could be considered acceptable.
>>
File: 1488867751842.gif (438KB, 300x300px)
1488867751842.gif
438KB, 300x300px
>mfw ITT: memelords and literal autists arguing over sports and situations they have zero irl experience with, projecting personal fantasies and delusions on other spergs

not a single one of you rejects would last a fucking round with a triple digit ranked amateur on their worst day, let alone this circlejerk nonsense you're daydreaming about, my fucking nephew is in his teens and would body probably 100% of this thread

stick to your capeshit you dumb faggots, it's second hand embarrassing seeing you lot talk like you're remotely familiar, you don't know it and it doesn't know you

reply if you like, i just dropped in to shit on you retards and mock you're playing pretend
>>
>>80619005
>Connor would kill Floyd if he wasn't protected by the rules man
Ok so no rules? So anything goes then?
>No there are rules 1 vs 1, no weapons, no Mayweather goons, MMA rules, no items, final destination, no Meta Knight
lel

>>80619058
>But boxing is a FIGHTING SPORT
Literally meaningless. It's just a sport like any other sport. Floyd trains to be a great boxer, just like Lebron trains to be a great basketball player and Brady trains to be a great football player. Winning "real fights' or MMA fights was never something he gave a shit about or claimed he was good at.
>>
Heres an unbiased analysis on why Mayweather would beat Mcgregor

>The Match itself

Unfortunately for Mcgregor, the match itself is Boxing, a sport mayweather trained in for decades, Mayweather will arguably beat Mcgregor in experience alone, Mayweather may not be a true fighter but he will surely out score Mcgregor in this match, not to mention Mcgregor's psychological disadvantage in that he would have to kill habits to fight, he will see opportunities to kick, elbow and take down but he will hesitate not to, this is easier said than done and Mcgregor will suffer for this.

>Boxing as a dying sportas the bigger picture

Boxing for the past decade has been on the decline, there is so much to gain for the sport when Mayweather wins this fight, more so than Mcgregor winning, If Mcgregor wins, he does so with the gain of Self Glory, he will be the one guy who finally put Mayweather down, and as much as I would kill to see that happen, this fight at its core is an exhibition match, it is merely a propaganda for boxing, think about it, Once Mayweather wins, alot of people will want to box, it will spark a new generation of boxers, and it will buy the sport 10 more years,so even without their skills considered, Mayweather won this fight before it even started.
>>
>>80619147
>muh styles
>is such a fanboy that he thinks booger would beat khabib despite him getting ragdolled by a short-notice chad-fucking-mendez
if anything khabib's style is more of a counter to conor, diaz's only "style" is that he can actually take goob's little manlet punches instead of crumpling (something all the top LW contenders can do too btw). conor is a complete pussy on the ground, he tapped 2 seconds in to a rear naked choke that was barely even locked in lmao. almost got heemed second round of the second diaz fight too. overrated as fuck, should have stuck to fighting tiny little 145ers. lucky for him he'll never actually have to prove himself by defending a belt though.
>>
>>80619167
>He doesn't understand the basics of a mano a mano combat
I gather you're a gypsy who needs 20 other gypsies to finish a fight? Or just a loser who got the shit kicked out of him and doesn't understand that 1v1 fights exist?

Plus, I specified both a fight and an MMA match. Playing non sequitur and trying to compare a street fight to a fucking driveby shooting goes to show what kind of pavement ape mentality you have.

>Literally meaningless
So water sports are just like combat sports, amirite? There's absolutely no inherently different factor and approach to them, right?

Holy fuck you're reaching hard with these mental gymnastics.

Why are you so adamant in doing something you're terrible at? It's not like I'm paying you to publicly humiliate you in something you're not familiar with, so you're basically doing it for free. Why?

>>80619216
Chad Mendes was on the juice, him being "short notice" matters jackshit. You're talking shit as if Mendes didn't hit the deck like a bitch at the end.

>Khabib
Can crusher. Literally only 2 of his 24 victories were against decent competition, the rest were cans. He got tagged against MICHAEL JOHNSON who is arguably a worst striker than Conor. If you think this glorified can crusher from bumfuck Dagestan who dodged Tony fucking Ferguson twice is going to be any different than Mendes or Alvarez, you're mentally ill.

>Nate Diaz, much like his brother, notorious for being nigh impossible to knock out is somehow the standard chin in the top LW division
Fuckin lmao. Let's forget the second Diaz fight happened. Have you seen recent pictures of Nate? His fight doesn't look the same, son.

>little 145ers
The interim Featherweight champion is taller and lankier than McGregor. Are you gonna give him shit too? Are you gonna give Jones, a guy the size of most HW, shit for cutting down to 205 too? Usually the most dominant champions are the guys who belong a division above. Aldo was so until he found a bigger manlet, 13s.
>>
File: f8733654.jpg (79KB, 636x614px)
f8733654.jpg
79KB, 636x614px
>>80619149
>all that text
>mad af
>internet tough guy
>not a single fact or reason supporting anything

Conor's female fans on preemptive damage control
>>
If you pay to watch this you're cucking yourself. You will never get that time or money back. If you insist on watching this at least do it at a bar or with some friends.
>>
>>80619316
and you're talking shit as if conor didn't get absolutely embarrassed by a nate diaz who literally rolled off the couch and stumbled into the ring with him lmao

i also love how all of a sudden khabib is a can crusher despite the fact that he mauled rda who just a few posts ago was the pinnacle of the LW division according to you.

i mean like i said though none of this even matters. thank god for you fanboys you'll always be able to delude yourselves into thinking conor is unbeatable and use your little MMAmath to justify his hypothetical victories against actual fighters. because lord knows he's too much of a coward to fight any legitimate contenders who are larger than your average 12 year old.
>>
>>80619316
>combat sports

You're a meme
>>
>>80619445
Yeah, his gas tank and BJJ skills got exposed.

He fixed his gas tank for the second fight (instead of lasting 8 minutes, he lasted the whole fight), avoided going to the ground and adjusted to go on and win. Exactly what are you not understanding here? GSP got embarrassed by Matt fucking Serra and he avenged the loss. He did the same with Matt Hughes who arguably exposed his skills on the ground. If a couple of losses defined you, neither Silva nor GSP would be considered worth jackshit. The difference between great fighters and good fighters is the ability of the former to adjust and adapt. Which Conor has proved. Why are you so autistic about admitting this?

>Khabib
Again, I said only 2 of his career wins were worthy. He padded his record with literal whos to fool casuals such as yourself into thinking he's this beast who crushes everything in his path, much like Fedor did before him, much like every competitor who went to Japan during the Pride days and came back with a great record only to get exposed when they fought more than one or two decent fighters.

>Conor is unbeatable
He's beatable alright. Gunnar Nelson who fought yesterday would absolutely embarrass him inside the octagon. So would Woodley (despite what casuals say about Conor KO'ing him because they have the same height and reach). You're just strawmaning like a retard and outing yourself for double standards like a moron.

>LOL HE'S A TINY MANLET
>But Khabib is legit the GOAT lol
Consider suicide. You're probably a manlet yourself, that's why you're so frustrated about this whole ordeal.

>>80619477
Kys.
>>
Can't wait for Floyd to make Conor look like the clown he is. MMA fans are white trash.
>>
>>80619574
khabib, ferguson (ferg would make an absolute fool out of him lmao), current barboza, and kevin lee once he gets a tiny bit more seasoning would all fuck him up. like i said though, he'll never fight any of them because he's an absolute coward. mayweather and/or diaz 3 then he retires like a bitch.

> that's why you're so frustrated about this whole ordeal
lmao bruh you're literally writing essays in response to me, i'm feeding you low effort shitposts in between watching a documentary on urban climbers. evaluate your life choices.
>>
>>80619316
>tfw you're a triggered manlet so starved for representation you spend your nights and days online writing paragraphs in defense Conor McTapout
>>
>>80619649
>He'll never fight them
See >>80619005
Already disproved your "HE'S DUCKING" people bullshit.

>His entire """"arguments"""" consist of "NUH-UH"
Yeah, you've been BTFO. Can't say it was a challenge, but eh.

But hey, if you go to /sp/ and post this kind of mindless, autistic drivel without any substance you'll be crowned king.

>>80619655
>No argument
Thought so. Conor haters are always out of shape, unsuccessful, loser manlets. Really gets my noggin joggin.
>>
>>80619724
>Conor haters are always out of shape, unsuccessful, loser manlets.

That's not even statistically possible. You're pretty ignorant and I really hope you don't kill yourself when your hero gets embarrassed and your make-believe world comes apart. Keep that training up, though, bruh. You're going to make it.
>>
>>80619874
See >>80618821
Already addressed this drivel. Kys.
>>
>>80614689
Is this gonna put Mayweather in the Oprah club?
>Be a billionaire
>Can't read
>>
>>80619200
This un ironically
>>
File: ded.gif (3MB, 344x199px) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
3MB, 344x199px
CONOR HAS NO HANDS

HE DED

D E D
E
D
>>
this isnt happening

but if it did then mayweather would destroy him and i have no idea why anyone would buy this fight especially an exhibition. then again manny/mayweather did a shit load of money and causual fags whined when mayweather did his usual shit and outclassed him.

the only way this fight would be good is if it turned into that ali vs the jap wrestler fight and he went into business himself and made mayweather shit himself with a submission, but you can guarantee it would turn into a massive royal rumble in the ring.
>>
>>80617370

boxing is great at the moment, there are tons of great fighters around and the british scene in particular is booming and doing tons of business
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrOmYFfjwJs
>>
>>80618358
They're 4 big guys
>>
>>80618461
So you can't gainsay the fact that Mayweather knocks out women while playing pattycake and keep away with men who can actually hurt him?
>>
>>80620251
>who can actually hurt him?
Can't hurt what you can't hit.
>>
>>80617653
t. only watched Paquiao v Mayweather
>>
>>80617653
Avoiding anybody good until they are old seems to be the main strategy. Then let's not forget that he was juicing for the Paquiao fight.
>>
Huge MMA and boxing fan here.

I didn't quite understand why they were doing this fight. It's like if Novak Djokovic decided to play the best ping pong player on Earth. Kind of similar sports, but not really.

I've now seen this thread on /pol/, /v/, /tv/, and of course, /sp/ and it always reaches thread limit. No fucking wonder they're moving ahead with this shit show.
>>
File: 1479029090713.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479029090713.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I love this madman, but his chances are close to zero.

Then again, McGoober has surprised people time and time again, so I'll just keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>80620521
>I love this madman
wow gay
>>
Why is he so perfect?
>>
>>80620629
I would if not for the baby dick
>>
>>80620629

Dr. Mayweather I'm MMA
>>
File: mcgoobs.jpg (77KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
mcgoobs.jpg
77KB, 581x1032px
>>80620709
Anon pls
>>
File: 1488938848003.jpg (39KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1488938848003.jpg
39KB, 436x361px
>>80620856
>>
>>80616876
Why does everyone think that he thinks he'll win? He thinks he's going to make millions and millions of dollars.
>>
>>80621609
He definitely believes he's gonna win, it's how he operates. You can't get to the level he's at if you're down to Earth.
>>
>>80620521
Jesus, this is some Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes stuff.
>discombobulate
>>
>le defensive boxing man who wins because hugging never gets punished and lower weight fighters cant land knockouts

kek what a shit sport
>>
>>80621808
kek you're right
>>
>>80621609
If he wins, by some miracle, he will become the biggest fighter of our time. He will make insane amounts of money, people will be building him shrines all over the western world.

I doubt that will happen, tho.
>>
All martial arts that allow strikes or kicks to the head are as degenerate as one one would expect the practitioners to become.
>>
>>80614689
I'm putting down 5 large to see Mayweather go down in the 6th. This will be a tactical battle but old Spuds going to train specifically to combat Mayweathers style.

It's going to be like the ending of Snatch, people put down millions on Mayweather to win as he's the favourite. Mayweather takes a dive and him and Mcgoober sit pretty on the profits.

This is going to be as real as a wrestling match, with racial tensions this high it will be completely staged.
>>
>>80618358
never realized how much of a manlet he is
>>
>>80622293
Good luck explaining to the missus what happened to your "investment".
>>
File: conormcgoober.jpg (122KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
conormcgoober.jpg
122KB, 1024x690px
>tfw Floyd's gonna get smacked by a white boi hipster
>>
File: c53.gif (971KB, 400x182px) Image search: [Google]
c53.gif
971KB, 400x182px
>>80622627
>gonna smack the slipperiest boxer that ever lived
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.