[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just a big dork who likes movies! What did I ever do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (262KB, 669x438px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
262KB, 669x438px
I'm just a big dork who likes movies! What did I ever do to you? Why do you hate me so much? I am a nice guy
>>
Use the YouTube comment section retard
>>
someone actually hates this guy?
did he bang your waifu?
>>
You've been lucky Doug Walker.
You have no talent yet you've been able to make a living talking about movies without much insight.
We do that for free here.
And you still have more views than Chris Stuckmann who's the true king of review kino.
>>
>What did I ever do to you?
make terrible content
early nostalgia critic was pretty decent and sometimes really funny
>>
>>80614197
You treated your employees/coworkers like absolute shit.
>>
>>80614197
>No such thing as a good or bad movie, only movies you like or dislike.... unless it's an acceptable target (like Adam Sandler and The Garbage Pail Kids Movie), in which case you can completely drop the paper-thin veneer of sickening niceness and tolerance and be as critical. vitriolic and downright hateful as you want! Don't forget: no punching down, y'all! Ahyuck!
>>
>>80614237
Did he bang anyone?
>>
>reminder that Kickassia had 10x bigger budget than Space Cop
>>
I don't like his face. And that weird fucking rape smile he does
>>
>>80614605
Word is he personally fucked every nostalgia chick contestant that got through to the final.

Lindsay and Marzgurl are confirmed true btw.

Why you all hate based Douge for earning the sterling and banging the bitches is beyond me.

He's solid proof there's hope for all you autists yet.
>>
That episode with the Honest Trailers guy where he called him out for getting famous from the angry video game nerd was pretty funny.
>>
>>80614197
You're IMDB/ Reddit core as fuck.
>>
File: 1488399318224.jpg (40KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
1488399318224.jpg
40KB, 600x685px
>>80614691
>>
>>80615042
>White Privilege: The Website

Hey now, woah now! Doug worked himself to the bone to get where he is now! He scammed and pandered to all those dumb kids and autistic shut-ins fair and square!
>>
>>80614197
Why didn't you hire Latza?
>>
>>80615154
You wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and see this face. wut do?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.