[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rose gets killed >black women start clapping What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 287
Thread images: 21

>Rose gets killed
>black women start clapping

What did /tv/ think of get out?
>>
>paying the toll
>>
>>80608796
Rose was the villain, if I was a negress I'd clap too.

>clapping in cinema
>>
idk man, kind of bored of paying to see movies where whitey is evil
>>
>>80608796

JUST got back from seeing this movie. I haven't seen too many horror films, but that was the best one I've seen in years, probably since I saw The Shining when I was ten. The pacing and the tension is perfect. I figured out the twist long before they revealed it, but it was still extremely satisfying to watch it unfold and to see Chris figure it out himself. Violent during the last twenty minutes, but boy is it justified, entertaining, and most importantly, earned. They really fuck with you near the end with whether he's gonna make it out alive or not. And there's even comedy peppered in, too! And it's nice!

I'm so glad I got to see this. And not only that - fat black woman complained about the theater being dirty, so everyone got a guest pass, so we all get to see our next movie for free.
>>
>>80609050
Why are you guys supporting white genocide?
>>
>>80609090

because whites deseeeve to be killed
>>
>>80609090
Doesn't this movie actually convey a warning about dating white women towards black men?
>>
>>80609090

This movie totally flipped that concept on its head in a way that's both funny for the audience and legitimately intense and uncomfortable because we're relating with Chris (and later learning how the reveal works). Just appreciating a great film when I see one.
>>
>>80609027
No shit. I'll go see movies with black actors, but it's getting old.
>>
Considering the social climate in the US right now its no wonder that this movie is so critically acclaimed. Its a pretty good horror movie that plays to how minorities feel around white people in general.And much like Luke Cage, its seems like white people are the majority of the ones who don't understand or appreciate this movie
>>
Black women are basically /pol/ posters. The level of hatred they have towards "skinny white bitches" stealing "their men" rivals /pol/'s hatred for black men with white women, the only difference is that black women have been given some kind of free pass to express their opinions publicly. Key & Peele did a sketch where black women sing about "white bitches taking our men away" and nobody batted an eye. Black women openly complain about skinny white girls and nobody complains. It's fucking weird.

My mom, a white nurse, was bullied and harassed mercilessly by black nurses when she started dating a black doctor to the point that she had to quit. It's fucked up.
>>
>>80609144
The entire movie message is all whites are evil. You are missing the big picture.
>>
>>80609488
My black friend said other blacks came out hating white people. So if you consider that appreciating the film...
>>
>>80609671
I really think this is not what the director wanted. Jordan Peele is a half-white, half-black man, unless he has some serious self-hatred issues he doesn't want people to hate whites.
>>
>>80609584
No they aren't. Also you are a fucking brainwashed retard who is probably black himself. Pol would point out that if you flipped races this movie would get 10 percent on rotten tomatoes and called racist. Which they are correct. That isn't comparable to black women getting a bit jealous. Whites being genocide out.
>>
>>80609696
Jordan Peele said he faced raism everyday as a millionaire black guy who is married to a white jew. So yeah he sounds like a "smart" guy. If anyone thinks rich black people don't have it better than some unemployed white guy in midwest then you are a sjw joke.
>>
>>80609584
Honestly its pretty obvious when shitskins post here because they don't bother to understand /pol/'s point of view and just make up some blanket statements. At leas get facts straight if you are going to debate the problem.
>>
>>80609708
>No they aren't

They are.

>Also you are a fucking brainwashed retard who is probably black himself

I'm clearly half-black, you moron.

>>80609745
Of course rich blacks have it better than some poor white guy.
>>
It's about how retarded Liberals are. Sadly, Niggers like it cuz whitey dies!
>>
File: 1457393654223.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1457393654223.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>>80609090
KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>80609849
>dude pol just jelly and need to get gf or something
You can't be this dumb. Even arab guy on youtube said mainstream media is attacking white guys unfairly as of late.
>>
>>80609849
>clearly half black moron
No shit nignog but I didn't say it 100 percent because for all I know you could be a troll. But you are full of shit because I known black guys who got mad at black women dating white guys too.
>>
>>80610320
>Even arab guy on youtube said mainstream media is attacking white guys unfairly as of late.
>this channel awesome reject said it, so it must be true!
>>
>>80609849
>Of course rich blacks have it better than some poor white guy.

So then why did Peele implicated that he had it worse? Either way being half breed you will have make up your mind one day. Cause your kids could end up white down the line.
>>
File: C7LBNy6U8AAHHuF.jpg (20KB, 634x620px) Image search: [Google]
C7LBNy6U8AAHHuF.jpg
20KB, 634x620px
>what Get Out looks like IRL
>>
>>80609708
>No they aren't.
They are and anyone in who says otherwise is in major denial. Their prominent social backlash against BM/WW in the past 30 years more than enough proof.
>>
>>80610382
It is true. Just watch msnbc or cnn segments. Also buzzfeed.
>>
>>80610443
>implicated

Semi-illiterate AND racist? Color me shocked. You know you can experience racism and still not have it worse than another group of people?
>>
>>80610516
I got hit by auto correct from my phone. Also you are ignoring post which completely destroyed you already like this one. >>80610491
>>
>>80609050
meh, watch more horror movies. It was just okay. Definitely not bad, but like you said - it's highly predictable because it's ultimately pretty derivitive.
>>
>>80610549
I'm not that anon. I'm just saying that Peele can very well experience racism that poor whites won't, and that it's not wrong for him to somehow point that out.
>>
>>80609631
That's not the message at all. It was criticising white liberals who want to be black.
>>
>>80610382
A woman literally stood in front of the DNC and said her job was to tell other white people to shut up and she got applauded for it.
>>
>>80610516
So you ignore the point and turn into a grammar nazi because you know it's true? He's right that Peele said he faces racism every SINGLE DAY. That is total nonsense and a sjw thing to say.
>>
First off, I am functionally white (not any part black)

I loved this move. I got the feeling it was the Black American Nightmare. Like it came from that place inside Peele, the nightmare, worst case scenario place. It's a story, a thriller, horror, a piece of art. It's not meant to make anyone hate white people, or feel sorry for black people, but it's just a peek inside a certain nightmare.

It's brought up that the janitor could be jealous of the main character. It's brought up that Violet could be angry at Rose for dating a white guy because "it's a thing" neither one of those is the case, but it still represents a constant fear in the back of the mind of the black American.

Whitey is evil in this film because it's a representation of a nightmare, not of the real world.
>>
>>80610579
>>80610616
Read Armond White's review because he tears the movie apart and shows all Peele really did is become a useful idiot and make a movie that the democraty party shills/George Soros would fund themselves.
>>
>>80610579
He said he faced it everyday and obviously by this movie he thinks whites can't experience it. Honestly I think hes hypocrite since he shacked up with jewish woman anyway. I feel like if his kids came out white and got killed by some nigger that his movie helped promote hatred against whites. would be ironic and funny.
>>
>>80610743
I dunno. I'm not black. But it's not too much of a stretch for me to believe that racism still exists in a country that had to pass the Civil Rights Act 50 years ago. I don't think people change that quickly.
>>
>>80610579
It's also possible that poor white people experience more racism than Peele ever could, and how the fuck would that rich asshole know it?
>>
>>80610776
>Read Armond White's review
lmao
>>
>>80610579
>white person didn't wave at me today must be because I'm black

Black people do think like this and you know it. Also if blacks get shit talked by other blacks more often and act like whitey is the issue.
>>
>>80610868
Of course racism still exists. 'Get Out' is the kind of film the Nazis would have made about the Jews.
>>
>>80610873
Well, nobody's stopping poor white people experiencing racism from drawing attention to it.
>>
>>80610881
The first scene is literally based off Trayvon Martin shooting. You know the thug who actually had street fights on a daily basis?
>>
>>80610900
I have no idea how black people think.
>>
>>80610320
Oh wow, AN ARAB SAID IT! It must be true!

>>80610443
>So then why did Peele implicated that he had it worse?

Because he's a fucking moron.

>Either way being half breed you will have make up your mind one day. Cause your kids could end up white down the line.

I don't really care. I look too white to really claim to be black anyway. If I ever have kids they'll almost certainly look white, the little privileged bastards.
>>
>>80609671
>My black friend
>4chan
>>
>>80610873
I saw one black reviewer say that he has been to parties in LA where he got that vibe, that feeling, where everyone was white except for him, and he felt this pressure, and got weird comments from well meaning folk. I imagine Peele, being in the entertainment industry had the same kind of experience.

I live in LA, I have worked for The Industry, as tolerant and liberal as it is out here, there is still a lot of old ass rich out of touch people. "Rolling down Rodeo with a shotgun, these people ain't seen a black skinned man since their grandparents bought one."
>>
>>80610926
>Well, nobody's stopping poor white people experiencing racism from drawing attention to it.
Poor white people are stopped by virtue of being poor. They certainly don't have the platform that someone like Peele has.
>>
>>80610873
Then why didn't Peele find some balance and throw in a a poor white guy who got abused by rich whites and maybe say helped black guy escape or some shit? If he found the balance in his message I would have respected the movie more. It was one sided.
>>
>>80610931
How?? The guy isn't even wearing a hoodie, and he doesn't get shot. You're a huge idiot.
>>
>>80611035
>scared of "whites" but in reality its zionism but I don't want to be called antisemitic lol

Dude jews aren't fucking white. Are you kidding with me with this shit? LOL
>>
>>80611045
Give me a break. You're telling me that out of millions of poor white people they can't figure out how to bring attention to their cause? Not one of them managed to be successful enough to bring attention to the cause somehow?
>>
>>80611051
Telling a story isn't about "finding balance". He is being true to the nightmare.
At least he threw in some black people who scoffed at the main plot though. Throwing in the random Good Samaritan white man would have been annoying. That's how Brad Pitt ruined 12 Years a Slave.
>>
>>80611035
>white liberals are awkwardly nice
Yeah, so? I get that it comes off as condescending, but am I supposed to care that people are going out of their way to try and related to you like it's oppressive?
>>
>>80609050
Why does everyone who says this movie is good come off like a shill?
>>
>>80611081
Literally what the fuck are you talking about? I never mentioned Jews or fear. Are you high? Do you need some daily medication for your paranoia? I don't even understand what you're talking about.
>>
What I take away from this thread, is that I need to buy some more ammo.
>>
>>80611102
>Telling a story isn't about "finding balance". He is being true to the nightmare.
When can we expect the 'nightmare' about a white guy trying to fit in amongst a community of blacks or Hispanics or Jews only to discover they're all evil?
>>
>>80611113
I didn't say it was oppression, that's not what it's about. You're being overly sensitive about someone describing feeling slightly out of place and outnumbered. It's not a sinister thing, but a reaction to a real feeling.

Like I said. It's an exaggeration of a general feeling of unease made into a nightmare. It's a STORY.
>>
File: Capture.png (219KB, 569x321px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
219KB, 569x321px
>>80608796
>y-yeh dude must've just been a total m-modern masterpiece...
translation: if I say anything differently, my career is over
>>
>>80608796
irresponsible, lazy film-making
>>
>>80611199
It's a story with a racial dynamic that's very convenient to upper class liberals. If that dynamic changed, so would their opinion of the film.
>>
>>80611195
If you want to make that movie go ahead, but given the recent history of this particular country, I think you would find a very different reaction.

Satire works because you can always make fun of those MORE ADVANTAGED than you. That's just the way it is. Fat people can make fun of skinny people, poor people can make fun of rich people, atheists can make fun of Christians, and minorities can make fun of whites. That's the price one pays for their privilege. If you can't handle a little good natured ribbing, then maybe go off you your safe space and have a good cry about it.
>>
>>80611268
Well that's why you see a lot of white people getting butthurt over shit like this, because the dynamic of the country is changing. It's growing pains.
>>
>>80609631
The message is obama voters are evil
>>
>>80611291
Just like Hillary supporters on election day hmmm
>>
>>80611207
>Rotten Tomatoes
Owned by Warner Brothers, of which Universal is a part of. Universal made "Get Out".

People need to start realizing how bogus reviews are. Most good reviews are bought.
>>
>>80611059
In a white suburbia area at night time looking all scared. YOU CANT BE THIS DENSE NIGGA
>>
>>80611268
If this film were made in the 70s no one would be bitching about the race thing, because whites, still firmly secure of their dominance, would have found it hilarious. Middle white america, the ones who were deeply traumatized by Obamas election, are legit scared that they're becoming the minoriy, without really understanding why they're so scared.
>>
>>80611140
Jews run Hollywood. It's a fact. Jewish nepotism runs rampant.
>>
>>80611269
>Satire works because you can always make fun of those MORE ADVANTAGED than you.
So why is every character in this film less advantaged than Jordan Peele?
>>
>>80611140
You literally said la parties/entertainment industry. Who runs this industry retard?
>>
>>80611350
That's a whole different thread.
>>80611377
I don't get your point.
>>80611407
That's not really relevant to the social scene in Hollywood at all.
>>
>>80611291
The only dynamic that will change is whites will become more tribal like spics and niggers which will ultimately tear america apart and drive up crime rates. Right now you can still hide in 95 percent white areas.
>>
>>80611422
Jordan Peele isn't the main character of this film.

This is the problem, you guys are looking waaaaay too deep into this. It's a representation of a nightmare made up of vague shadows of reality.
>>
>>80611464
If you have the money, which much of white America doesn't.
>>
>>80611437
How is it not? By the way, Jews are on average more economically privileged than whites, and so are Asians. If the left actually meant all that 'punching down' bullshit they'd attack those groups at least as hard as they attack whites, but not a fucking bleep.

Because they don't actually mean it, and it allows millionaires like Peele to claim oppression over the working class, and these slimy fucks will praise him for feeling like a victimized 1%er.
>>
>niggers always complain about how white people don't want to be around minorities
>literally make an entire movie about how terrified they are of upper class white people, who are statistically a harmless demographics
why are niggers such whiny cowards, /tv/?
>>
File: paidreviews.png (208KB, 951x338px) Image search: [Google]
paidreviews.png
208KB, 951x338px
>>80611359
whatever you say my man
>>
>>80611437
>not related to social scene at all
>look up big actors natalie portman jake gyllenhal sarah silverman all have jewish backgrounds

Except it is retard because you are complaining about lack of diversity.
>>
>>80611493
>Jordan Peele isn't the main character of this film.
But he's punching down. He is more privileged than every character in the film. And if someone made a film about a white guy trying to fit into a community that was ethnically not white, he would doubtlessly not be the director either, so then what's the problem?

I'm just trying to figure out what you actually mean when you're talking about the rules of satire.
>>
>>80611593
every time I think of shit like this with these movies, first thought that comes to my head is: "imagine the shitstorm if the director/creator was white..."
>>
>>80611607
>cherrypicking this fucking hard
>>
>>80611607
Pick a film made in the last three years, kiddo.
>>
>>80611626
>He is more privileged than every character in the film.
>this actual, living human being is more privileged than fictional characters

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>80611557
First of all he isn't "claiming victimization" he wrote a pretend story about people getting body snatched.
Second of all, completely disregarding the paranoia at the heart of this film, which fueled it, is pretty pointless. If you want claim people don't feel the way they feel, then you will never find any kind of understanding or common ground. Relationships101, with anyone in your life, is that completely disregarding someone's feelings just because you don't understand them drives a wedge between you.

And the whole Jew thing is way out of left field. In the upper levels of The Industry in LA it's a factor, and if you live in the heart of the beast, but general show business parties, junkets, shoulder rubbing, there's no overwhelming presence of show of force. Unless you're heavy into the business numbers side, it's not really a factor.
>>
>>80608796
Fuck you bitch SPOILERS
>>
>>80611607
Yeah because they totally care about a movie that came out way before rottentomatoes even existed.
>>
Saw this earlier today. I went in thinking it was a comedy, completely surprised and amazed at the end. Even if the whole race thing wasn't a part of it the movie would still be great. While I don't think it was scary/horror, the movie had many unsettling times that just made you feel uncomfortable and believing situations that are ridiculous but could actually happen. was not expecting this movie to be what it was and i have newfound respect for jordan peele.
>>
>>80611762
If the whites in the movie are truly racist they would have snatched younger white bodies. So I find the movie doesn't even make any sense in the first place.
>>
>>80611747
I don't know, I'm responding to an anon who claimed satire only works if you made fun of those more advantaged than yourself.
>>
>>80611836
You're not making a very convincing counterargument.
>>
>>80611875
I'm not making a counterargument. I'm asking for clarification, on when the rules apply and when they don't. I'm trying to figure out what that anon means.
>>
>>80611910
>I'm asking for clarification
>DUDE THIS REAL LIFE PERSON HAS MORE PRIVILEGE THAN THIS FICTIONAL CHARACTER LMAO

You're spouting nonsense.
>>
>>80610776
>Read Armond White's review
nigga I hope you aren't serious, the dude is hilarious to shitpost about and I'll admit he is well spoken, but he is a retard sometimes, and hardcore contrarian. By this logic then fucking suicide squad is good as shit and hidden kino and so are all the transformer movies, because he sucked their dicks.

Get out is actually a deconstruction of bleeding heart liberal ideals and also a shot at the paranoia that black people have about being involved in a white womans family life, thinking they will get assimilated like the borg.

Fuck outta here with this soros boogeyman bullshit that all crackpot right-wing conspiracy theorists won't shut up about
>>
>>80611616
I have never ever in my live said anything about a lack of diversity. You are high. I actually did the opposite ITT
>>80611626
I don't know about Peele's background, he has had recent success as a comedic actor, but even if he grew up as the third generation of a rich ass family, I still don't see the problem of him writing a fucking MAKE BELIEVE STORY
>>80611814
Did you see the movie? At one point the guy was like "I don't even know why they pick black peole lol" and then names a few potential reasons. But the thing about the grandpa being an Olympic runner was probably the catalyst. See the movie, before you talk shit, asshole.
>>80611836
I didn't say it "only" works that way, I said that it's more societally acceptable. It's implicit.
>>
>>80611956
If the so called make believe story is taken seriously by dumb ass niggers which it is who go out and kill whitey then that is the problem. As Tim Eric joke went saying hey hollywood would be nice if stop trying make movies to get blacks to hate whites.
>>
>>80611949
Ok, so then it's ok to satirize anyone, since all the characters you would be satirizing are fictional?
>>
>>80612042
>then that is the problem
Not Hollywood's problem.
>>
>>80611950
>Get out is actually a deconstruction of bleeding heart liberal ideals

Different anon here. That's what I heard. I'm interested in seeing the movie. I love Key and Peele. By all accounts, Peele is a really good person. I doubt he created this film from an angle of malicious intent.
>>
>>80611950
>Get Out
>Deconstruction of anything but race relations

Nigga, you fucking Get Out

>the paranoia that black people have about being involved in a white womans family life, thinking they will get assimilated like the borg

You're right though, that uncle tom was sure in danger of becoming an uncle tom
>>
>>80612068
>since all the characters you would be satirizing are fictional?
This isn't even what you were talking about, but sure, let's pretend you learned something today.
>>
>>80612042
No demographic has a monopoly on stupidity. You're basically advocating censorship for the sake of the mentally ill. This is literally the exact same reason Christians wanted to ban KISS and Black Sabbath. Stop being stupid.
People who can't tell the difference between fiction and reality are always going to be a problem.
>>
>>80612079
Yeah it is because they turn out the propaganda machine.
>>
>>80612149
Its no different from the liberals who are saying we can't use the term radical islam terrorist because they will get more recruits in isis.
>>
>>80612153
>it's their fault if my idiotic brain misinterprets fictional characters and events as actually happening
>>
>>80612068
You can do whatever you want, it's a free country. Don't expect to have glowing reviews if your story doesn't resonate with people or have a compelling plot. >
>>80612093
Dude, it's really good. It's just the extreme and fleshed out worst case scenario. Of the Black American nightmare IMO, but I am white, so take that as you will. It just gave me this feelings like I got put in a black dudes shoes for a few moments.
>>
>>80612184
I don't a advocate telling people what they can and can't say, so that has nothing to do with me. And I have literally never heard anyone say that, and I live in LA... So...
>>
>>80612079
But the marginalization of fags, lesbians, transpeople, and racial minorities is though?

That is actual discrimination.
>>
>>80612226
>You can do whatever you want, it's a free country. Don't expect to have glowing reviews if your story doesn't resonate with people or have a compelling plot.
Reviews are political. They're all granted by a particular class of people who affirm things that confirm the perspectives of their class. Get Out is a perfect example. It only 'resonates' because anti-white racism is in vogue among the rich right now.
>>
>>80611676
>>80611708
>>80611765
do you even browse this board? It's a deme you mip
>>
>>80612280
>Hollywood wanting to portray these identities is the same as stupid people interpreting films as real life

Uh huh.
>>
>>80612298
Wow. You really have a mistaken view of what's coming at you and what isn't. You're saying that whether or not people like a movie has to do with racism. Get ahold of yourself. There is a reason this movie broke the $100m mark and Tyler Perry never has.

It's a damn good movie, and if that gives your asshole a tickle, you should look at your life. It's only about race is a most superficial way. I heartily doubt you've seen it.
>>
>nu/pol/ (((civic nationalists))) whiteknighting this hard for coalburner Rose
Pathetic.
>>
>>80612397
The reviews say it's about race. The director says it's about race. But thank God we have some asshole on 4chan to tell us that it's not about race.
>>
>>80612337

>It's a meme

I've been here since 1983, child. You just outed yourself as cancer.
>>
>>80612298
>Reviews are political.
Different reviewers choose different ways to express their feelings about certain films. Some reviewers are extremely liberal, Armond White is a fucking moron. The world goes on.

>They're all granted by a particular class of people who affirm things that confirm the perspectives of their class.
But as long as their agree with your personal politics, they're """based""".

>It only 'resonates' because white people make a big fucking deal out of everything and the media takes advantage of these stupid fucks for a quick buck.

Fixed that for you, friend.
>>
>>80609745
You can still have a good life while facing racism. Just because he's rich and black doesn't mean his life is devoid of racism.
>>
>>80612423
>/pol/ drone whos nonironically a nazi until brought up on it off of 4chan and then its totally ironic
>>
File: Capture.png (157KB, 1041x851px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
157KB, 1041x851px
>>80611607
>>80611676
>>80611708
>>80611765
>>80612337
>>80612462
>>
>>80612435
I realized I misspoke as I posted that. I mean the film itself presents a clear racial theme, but the idea that it was made to intentionally make people racially hostile is absurd. People make art to explain themselves, and share feelings, not necessarily to inflame others.

Why are so many white people so fucking afraid? I live in a bad neighborhood, I get it, violence and crime is real, but if you look at everything in your life through a lense of fear, you're just making shit worse.
>>
>>80612545
strawman. also, how the fuck is being afraid for your life "making shit worse" it's a natural impulse that sometimes might save your life
>>
>>80612599
Sometimes, in certain instances and situations, but if you live your life that way, and see everything with fear, that's called PTSD, and you should see a doc for that.
>>
>>80612540
didn't click, faggot. thanks for the effort, though.
>>
>>80611950

99% of people aren't smart enough to understand that

They see this film and think whitey = evil
>>
>>80612545
>Why are so many white people so fucking afraid? I live in a bad neighborhood, I get it, violence and crime is real, but if you look at everything in your life through a lense of fear, you're just making shit worse.
He says while promoting a movie that Jordan Peele claims is about the everyday racism he experiences as a black millionaire living in a gated community.
>>
>>80612650
I have a really low opinion of humanity and that's still a fully retarded thing to say.
>>
>>80612599
I am very doubtful that being in fear for your life due to a movie is ever going to save you from anything.
>>
It has a very strong anti race mixing message.

It also states that whites are inferior to blacks and want to be them.

The ending scene is pure hate porn. Basically it's alright to kill white folks if the deserve it. The whole movie is a justification for what happens at the end. When he strangles the white woman on the street at the end of the film, that's a very ugly moment. Pure hate porn.

Insanely racist anti race mixing movie ironically made by a black man whose married to an Italian
>>
>>80612478
Jordan Peele claims to be a victim of 'everyday racism', but white people are the real hysterics.
>>
>>80612755
>To an Italian
He's married to a Italian jew.
>>
I thought it was a good movie. Ending was great.

Didnt like the hypnosis shit though. Like I know it was the central theme, but it was fucking stupid. Just the procedure would have sufficed.
>>
>>80612700
Why are you so enthralled with the racial paranoia of Jordan Peele if you're so quick to bemoan the racial paranoia of others? Seems like an oddly particular worldview you have.
>>
You know why whites are cautious around blacks? Because blacks commit 54% of the homicides in our country despite being only 11% of the population.

Their crimes are also disproportionately high in regards to interracial violence. They frequently choose whites as the targets of their crimes.

Pointing this out isn't racism. It's stating a basic fact. The trepidation that whites feel around blacks is completely justified.
>>
>>80612757
>black guy claims to have suffered racism
>THIS IS A WHITE GENOCIDE! #MAGA
>>
>>80612630
you're talking out your ass, waste of my time
>>80612700
>implying
I guess was trying to say being aware of the social realities that shape our everyday life could help you not get fucked over. The common postmodern precept is to say "fuck differences" and just treat anybody, from anywhere, in any circumstance the same. Egalitarianism and the jew are codependent.
>>
>>80612670
>Once someone is rich they are no longer allowed to have or express feelings.
Nice opinion. >
>>80612755
It's. A. Fucking. Movie. Murdering people who conspired to TAKE YOUR BRAIN OUT OF YOUR SKULL AND HAVE YOU LIVE AS A ZOMBIE IS FUCKING AWESOME BECAUSE ITS A MOVIE.

HOLY SHIT. Like, why do you even watch movies if you don't want to see evil doers murdered?
>>
>>80612822
A black guy who is a millionaire claims to experience racism on a daily basis while having his own television show and and having just directed a movie.

He didn't say he 'suffered' racism. He claims to suffer it constantly by virtue of existing in the 1%.
>>
>>80612822
The so called "racism" that Peele has suffered is a complete rational response to the actions of the black community at large.

Sure, maybe he's not a violent person, but his thoughts and creative expressions definitely reflect the violence inherent within his own community. I would certainly take caution if I knew him IRL
>>
>>80609090
Desu whites deserve it for WW1/WW2, whites themselves started white genocide and let hebes take over every important institution and industry.
>>
>>80612839
>this level of strawmanning
Jordan Peele can feel whatever he wants to feel. If you bemoan the fear of random white people on 4chan, don't salivate over the fear of rich black people in the suburbs and expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>80609671
Bkacks hate whites regardless.
>>
>>80612839
Movies are about inspiring emotions within people. Everything up to that moment was merely created as a justification for the murder scenes. He wanted his audience, which is primarily black, to enjoy the killing of the white villains. It's all about the emotion. Not because they were evil lunatics, that's secondary. This is about a black man creating hate porn for the enjoyment of his mostly black audience

In the same regards movies like Death Wish have done the same with whites killing blacks.
>>
>>80612904
I'm white and have black family through marriage. They don't hate me.
>>
>>80612859
>who is a millionaire
Why do you keep typing this as if you're trying to remind us of something important? Or as if rich people are apparently immune to everything?

>He claims to suffer it constantly by virtue of existing in the 1%.
He wouldn't be wrong, considering you're dismissing his entire life on account on him being rich and all.

>is a complete rational response to the actions of the black community at large.
>why do you mean I'm ignoring decades of actual oppression and racism against black people? I'm only 20 years old, #MAGA!
>>
>>80612928
>Movies are about inspiring emotions within people.
>Movies are about this nonsensical, vague statement as long as it sounds different from what you're describing.
>>
>>80612862
>>80612859
How about taking the movie on its own merits instead of weighing the privilege of the writer/director and its relevance. Casual racism and daily racism aren't the same thing, a general feeling of unease is what I perceive, like something that has been periodically felt throughout his life. Has he always been rich? I think you might experience just as much low key casual racism as a rich black person in a rich white community, as a poor black person would in a poor black community from cops and shop owners.

You're just trying to discredit someone's base feelings, negate them, act like they can't exist, that gets you nowhere. Maybe you should wonder WHY and HOW someone with a grip of money could experience racial unease.
>>
>>80612932
t. Future murder victim
>>
>>80612949
>muh poor job creators
>who is thinking of the millionaires?
>please feel sorry for rich people who feel oppressed by you
>>
Here's something everyone needs to understand and accept

All the races and both genders are in constant struggle with each other. All races have racist feelings.

Only a handful of truly enlightened people will rise above that nonsense and come together in peace, justice and harmony

But the rest of the world, the other 99%, will continue the eternal struggle and conflict of the races
>>
>>80612999
>RICH PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY HITLER

And I'm in the libtard here.
>>
>>80612985
He can feel however he wants to feel. I'm not interested in the self-pity of the 1% though, I personally find it repulsive.
>>
>>80613045
Yeah,, exactly. You're a 'liberal' shilling for the victim complex of a fucking millionaire for no reason other than because he's black.
>>
4Chan turns a movie discussion into a rotting /pol/ shitfest. What else is new?
>>
>>80613083
Or maybe I'm just treating this piece of fictional media as just that instead of some evil master plan to kill all whites.
>>
>>80611950
>calling black guy well spoken

lmao this racist trope
>>
>>80613124
And I'm just reacting to the words of the director, who claimed to be oppressed while living in an income bracket most people will never be able to live within their entire life.
>>
>>80612899
I praise the movie, regardless of who created it or why
. >>80612928
If that's the message you gleaned from it, then ok, I guess. But if I think the whole movie was about murder porn, then it probably wouldn't have left it to just the last 10 minutes of the movie. The brutal murder of the villains was for the satisfaction of the viewer regardless of race. I'm white, I found it satisfying, I am not threatened by a make believe story that has nothing to do with me.
>>80613057
Who is pitying themselves? Is writing a horror story self pity?
I mean that poor black family in Logan got murdered hardcore, but I don't think that's some grad sweeping statement about racism either.
>>
>>80612839
>It's a fucking movie
I'm sure you've heard this a million times on /tv/ but the original ending of American History X ended with Edward Norton shaving his head.

There are loads of possible reasons for this, but the likely reason was to not inspire violence.
>>
>>80613146
In the interviews I heard he mentioned being in instances where he experienced racism, or paranoia and unease at being surrounded by whites (paranoia being the operative word, meaning he logically knew there was nothing to be scared of)
1. How does being rich excude one from racism
2.Has he been rich his whole life
3. Please provide links to the statements you're referencing.
>>
If I were a white person and I knew this director IRL, I don't think I could remain friends with him after seeing this movie. He clearly has some very strong negative feelings about the white race.

Also how completely demoralized and debased must his wife be to be married to a man like this? What good thoughts could she possibly have after watching this movie? How horrible and awkward for her.
>>
>>80613149
>Who is pitying themselves?
From Jordan Peele's own mouth:
>For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie. The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.
>>
>>80613183
What's your point? Other artist censored themselves, so all should do likewise?
>>
File: 1489645963395.jpg (14KB, 281x335px) Image search: [Google]
1489645963395.jpg
14KB, 281x335px
>>80613105
>What else is new?
Clearly you. Make like the title of this movie and get the fuck out.
>>
>>80613232
>I experience it on an everyday basis.

holy shit what a tremendous faggot
>>
>>80612755
>Basically it's alright to kill white folks if the deserve it

...yes?
>>
>>80613232
I said this like 50 posts ago and this mulatto faggot in this thread keeps arguing with me about this shit.
>>
>>80613232
I don't find fault in anything he said. I don't think he is wrong. Obama was attacked racially despite his rank and wealth. I don't see how someone having money immediately negates the fact that racism exists, it's not whining, or self pity, it's a fact.
I remember people saying that point blank after Obama was elected, we have a black president, racism in America is over.
>>
@80613272

Whatever you say OJ Simpson.
>>
>>80613239
rekt
>>
>>80613259
Its like really Peele even when you chill at your house all day
>>
>>80613149
You keep bringing up the fact that you're white like you're waiting for a bunch of black people to swarm the thread and congratulate you for being "one of the good white people"

I don't think it's gonna happen though brah
>>
>>80613282
>I don't find fault in anything he said.
Yeah, no shit. Because you're a self-loathing white slug who thinks that the rich and powerful whining about being victimized by the masses suddenly has merit when they're black.
>>
File: image.png (115KB, 474x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115KB, 474x200px
>>80613232
>>80613259
>being a millionaire makes me immune to racism
>racism can't be simple race based assumptions that people make, it has to be violent or hyper aggressive and outward bigotry
>>
>>80613234
Same reason Chuck Pierogi gave false recipes for napalm in Fight Club. If the artist is trying to make a point using violent portrayals they'll know not to create mentality of hatred when people walk out of the theater.
>>
>>80613337
I was contradicting the point that the ending would only be satisfying to black people. Granted, they did clap and I didn't, but the death of villains is always a good time!
>>
>>80613372
>I, as a millionaire and a celebrity, feel so violated by daily simple race based assumptions I had to make a movie about it
>>
File: 1Y8t3ri0P40uBNt69OvK5pE5rnv.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1Y8t3ri0P40uBNt69OvK5pE5rnv.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>80612340
>moving goalposts

Hollywood doesn't want to depict these identities. Their depictions are a sound investment and powerful revenue building tool. Hollywood is not doing it out of appreciation of anything but the dollar.

But the demand for representation of these identities is real. And their mishandling or misrepresentation is held as socially and personally damaging to the hearts, minds and lives of those that identify with the depreciated group. Therefore, the accurate representation of these identities is Hollywood's own self-imposed problem, since when represented "well" Hollywood is rewarded with profits.

This is why we don't see racist blacks, or Arab rapists in cinema often (if at all) and generally get an all-around dishonest and artificial production.

But, as was stated above, the misrepresentation or mishandling of white characters and the potential fallout is "Not Hollywood's problem."

It's hypocritical, discriminatory film-making.

I don't feel Get Out shouldn't be made or even enjoyed. I just find the current social taboos boring and wish we could have more honest and intelligent films. Get Out is shallow patchwork of great films sewn together in a pattern that the dim-witted modern moviegoer can recognize, interpret, and use to affirm their own personal bias.
>>
>>80613372
If that's all racism is, then I have no reason to care about it, especially when its enacted on those far more privileged than most white people, who are often victims of race based assumptions in their own right.
>>
>>80613282
If he left it as we still experience racism that is fine. But he blew it up to hyperbolic levels by saying everyday or there is creeping racism in hidden comments. That is basically insanity of social justice warriors who talk about micoaggressions.
>>
>>80611269
Remember, there's a difference between being liberal and being an Sjw like you.

And jews are the most advantaged people on the planet
>>
>>80613392
Yeah that's not the only time in the thread you've felt the need to point out that you're white though. Like I said, you seem to be very proud of yourself for being white and still being able to "get it". "I'm not like all those other white people" is what I'm sure you tell yourself. In fact in this post here >>80612545 you even refer to white people as if you aren't one of them. Now most /pol/tards would say you're self-hating, but I actually think you're just being an extreme sycophant towards minorities. Like you're desperate for them to accept you and acknowledge how "woke" you are.
>>
>>80609745
>Being rich and black and successful means racism doesn't real anymore

Yeah because nobody ever directed pointless prejudiced vitriol towards Obama

Excuse me, "Obongo"
>>
>>80613358
It's just a good movie, it doesn't have anything to do with who made it, or their politics. It was a good time.
>>80613374
You can't equate general violence in a movie with a recipe for napalm, that's stupid. No one went on a huge white people killing spree after Django Unchained or Hells Rejects. Writers need the freedom to tell stories.
>>
>>80613447
>It's hypocritical, discriminatory film-making.
yeh, no shit. It's not going over anybody's head here, the problem is, there's nothing to be done about it.

just sit back and count down till the next holocaust movie comes out
>>
>>80613372
Even if some white guy ran up and called him a nigger why is he crying about it when he goes home to a mansion you dumb faggot.
>>
>>80613508
>it doesn't have anything to do with who made it, or their politics
The critics and the director disagree, and I'll trust their sentiments over yours.
>>
>>80613528
>goes home to a mansion you dumb faggot.
Idk where you've been at dawg, but where I'm livin, from Senator McCarthy onwards, we are in the era of FEELINGS
>>
>>80613492
Yeah, the most powerful man in the world was so oppressed by people saying mean things about him on the internet.
>>
>>80613473
Now YOURE talking semantics.
>>80613488
I am mixed, in my initial post I added "functionally" and I exist in a very mixed community. I've never felt out of place, but all the people connected to me are every color there is. It has nothing to do with Anons onions, and everything to do with placing my POV
>>
>>80613492
>my 17th birthday: the post
>>
>>80613605
Stop arguing with him. Ignore him.
>>
>>80613549
The themes and inspirations of the movie aside, either it's a good movie or it isn't. Everything else is secondary.
I don't see a movie, and then look up interviews with the crew to decide whether or not I liked it.
>>
>>80613429
I wish I felt so violated that I could make a movie that made like 90 million in profits.

>>80613471
No person likes having negative assumptions made about them. Racism isn't just that but that is a part of it. Sorry you think that being rich solves all of life's problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 685x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 685x667px
>>80613626
You're right. I am ashamed.
And I also said Anon Onions, which I like.
>>
File: IMG_2949.png (265KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2949.png
265KB, 500x375px
>>80608796
It was okayish. Everybody was either hating to it death or was seeing it as the second coming of Christ, it's kind of similar to Ghostbusters in that sense. But once you exclude all the bullshit the movie is just okay at best and meh at worst, kind of like Ghostbusters. Visually it's great which is good because most horror films look like shit. One problem is how unsubtle the movie's intent and symbolism is so nothing really grabs you by surprise or allows you to think.
>>
>>80613508
>You can't equate general violence in a movie with a recipe for napalm.

I'm not even talking about general violence and those movies had a different tone. It's about the tone, the emotion the film conveys to the people right before leaving the theater.

>Writers need freedom to tell their stories
Freedom doesn't dispel responsibility.
>>
File: IMG_2954.jpg (40KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2954.jpg
40KB, 284x423px
>>80613693
>>80608796
The premise isn't even that original. The whole "something evil lies within this perfect suburban utopia" has also been done before and better with Blue Velvet and Stepford Wives the latter doing the whole Horror Social Satire thing better. The reveal isn't all that great and the satirical intent behind it is so fucking blatant and I'm surprised they didn't just explain to the audience in one fell swoop, oh wait. Here's a better idea for the ending how about it turns out everybody including the maids and the groundskeepers where in on it and they try to kill the MC not because he's Black but because he's from the city and they fear his big city values are dangerous that will destroy their perfect utopia which is ironic because they go though such great lengths to violently kill him. Now you might be saying to yourself, "Anon you faggot, that sounds like Hot Fuzz or that one arch in Walking Dead." Well that's the problem. Anti-Suburbanite movies have become extremely cliche and are unnecessary specially when you realize how diverse most suburbs are now, with rich young white kids (faggot techies/libshithipsters) moving into the big city in droves. The world of Leave it to Beaver has ceased to exist and these movies feel extremely dated. The climax was meh but the Drive-esque kill-whitey massacre was pretty cool, it looked a lot more brutal than any other mainstream Horror movie special the shitty shackycam movies, I just wished they would intensified more like have the MC act like a serial killer, wear a mask, hide behind shadows, just to turn the whole movie/genre on its head
>>
>>80613605
You also specified in that post that you're not any part black. But now that I called you out on the fact that you're constantly bringing up your whiteness, as if that's supposed to give your opinions credibility, all of the sudden you're not white and are instead "mixed", so now you also have the requisite credentials to critique white people as an outsider? Sounds pretty underhanded to me.
>>
>>80613713
So people should regulate the expression of their emotions?
Just stop.
>>
>>80613657
Again, white people constantly have assumptions made about them, so if that's what Peele is claiming to be a victim of, there's an awful lot of people much worse off than him who I'll feel sorry for first.
>>
>>80609584
>my mom, the coalburner, was dating a successful black man with a doctorate

>>80611035
>there are a lot of rich old ass white people

Christ /tv/ is full of niggers.

Hey niggers, remember that one place in the world where blacks are a majority that anyone wanted to move to? Neither do I.
>>
>>80613718
Well I don't agree with you all the way, but it's cool you stated reasonable opinions and things you liked and didn't like, without being an asshole or going all racial.

I agree with you that's it's just a different take on a whole subgenre, but you know, that's how film works. But I think that Chris going all super psycho in the end would have been.... Out of character to the extreme. I feel like his level of violence as it was was just a tad too extreme for his character, but then again when I imagine being in the sunken place, yeah, it makes sense, because fuck that.
>>
>>80613757
I don't think he's asking you to feel sorry for him, I just think he wanted to make a movie that revolved around something he had to deal with that other black men could also relate to.

I like how 80% of this thread acts like he's been a millionaire his whole life and that being rich means you never have to deal with racism.
>>
>>80613849
>But I think that Chris going all super psycho in the end would have been.... Out of character to the extreme

But whites going psycho is completely expected and in character.
>>
>>80613836
I said "old ass, rich, out of touch, white people." That's 4 qualifiers. There is a huge population of rich, old ass white people, especially in SoCal, who aren't painfully out of touch.

Sadly, they are not the ones who own and run movie studios, for the most part.
>>
>>80613738
>So people should regulate the expression of their emotion?

How about you don't make a propaganda piece that would prey on peoples fears, frustrations and insecurities and lead them to commit violent crimes.

Art makes you feel, that's a primary pillar in it's foundation. Is it above artists to understand that you can produce something that can drive a person to commit a criminal act?
>>
>>80613872
First of all, if we are taking about serial killer psychopaths, which we ARENT, yeah, they're mostly white.
Secondly, Chris was our main character, we see him off guard, in his natural habitat and general personality from the beginning of the film.
The Armitage family is slowly revealed through the course of the film WHICH IS THE ENTIRE GODDAMNED PLOT.
I mean, I kind of realize I am getting trolled here, but I would hope I am getting trolled by someone who saw the movie.
>>
>>80613871
>the ordinary black person in the ghetto can relate to the plight of the black 1% who live among awkwardly overfriendly white liberals
>>
>>80613894
What do you mean by out of touch?
If anything they are well aware of what happened to Compton, Oakland, Baltimore, Detroit, East. St. Louis, Camden, Newark, South Dallas. They hear the rap blasted from the shitty 90's American cars, they aren't stupid. If anything you are the one who is out of touch with reality.
>>
>>80612932
they don't hate you as an individual

but when shit goes down, shit gets tribal fast.
>>
Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa but some liberal actor faggot shot him
>>
>>80613693
You're mistaking "eh" with bad. Meh movies are the worst kind of bad, just going through the drills. At least with something actually bad like After Earth you can be entertained by yelling at your screen when stupid shit happens
>>
Most of the hate directed at this movie comes from sheltered white people who are upset at finding out that black people don't like them as much as they thought they did.

Most of the praise directed at this movie comes from black people who loved seeing a bunch of "creepy white folks" get murdered on the big screen, and limpwristed liberal white folks who are desperate to be accepted by those very same black people.

The only good thing to come out of this is that it overshadowed the controversy around Hidden Figures, which was a perfectly fine little movie that didn't deserve to be thought of as anything controversial.
>>
>>80613911
Ok, good. Well you go ahead and keep us updated on all the racial black on white hate crimes that are a direct result of this film. >>80613973
We're talking about studio head here, CEOs. When people in these threads bring up "the Jews" who "control Hollywood" that's who they're talking about. And if you think that watching the news or hearing rap music while growing up a millionaire in LA keeps one in touch with general audiences, then there is nothing productive I can say to you.
>>
File: black serial killers.jpg (132KB, 873x818px) Image search: [Google]
black serial killers.jpg
132KB, 873x818px
>>80613948
>if we are taking about serial killer psychopaths, which we ARENT, yeah, they're mostly white
But that's wrong.
>>
>>80612881
>Desu whites deserve it for WW1/WW2

Yeah two wrongs make a right, by your shit logic then Africa deserves to be wiped out immediately for still practicing legal slavery, and another crusade against shitskin sandniggers is justified as payback for the Arab slave trade where they killed and subjugated 15 million + white Europeans. Let's get right on it champ, no time like the present.
>>
>>80608796
typical negroids
>>
>>80613948
>yeah, they're mostly white.
Whoa hold the presses whites make up roughly 65% of the US population and therefore make up a majority of serial killers holy shit anon, you're on to something. Imagine if blacks, who are only 12% of the total population, surpassed whites in rapes or murder annually. Wouldn't that be crazy, or as you say "cray cray".

>but I would hope I am getting trolled by someone who saw the movie.

Why would I waste 10 bucks on the Nigger Stepford Wives?
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 777x728px
>>80613959
>the ordinary black man is poor and lives in the ghetto
>>
>>80613836
>my mom, the coalburner, was dating a successful black man with a doctorate

Well....yeah. I'm really not seeing the problem.
>>
>>80610616
nope, there are no good white people in the movie. the cops are racist and the "non-racists" are crazies that want co-opt blacks literally.
>>
>>80614031
>Not adjusted for population displacement
Wow crazy chart ya got there bud really some heavy stuff I'm glad ya saved that on ur computer man
>>
>>80613018
>All the races and both genders are in constant struggle with each other. All races have racist feelings.

I was race blind until it became painfully apparent that the majority of minorities living in my country hold contemptuous and hostile views towards whites. Every year I see my town become substantially less white and more third world. If wanting to preserve my own tribe's existence and my country's ethnic and cultural traditions is racist then sure, I'll gladly be a racist. Muslims and blacks will never belong here.

>Only a handful of truly enlightened people will rise above that nonsense and come together in peace, justice and harmony

And I suppose you think you're one of these people. I'm sure if you were cross examined on a slew of topics you would reveal that you are yourself a racist or at the very least a race baiting idiot, judging by your post. These days you are either a "racist" for not agreeing with the anti white message being plastered all over media, academia and popular discourse, or you're a race baiting faggot like you who mistakenly believes he's above it all.
>>
>>80614086
Don't worry bro I've got more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Blair_%28serial_killer%29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Bird
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Atkins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Allen
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Eugene_Watts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Williams
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maury_Travis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_Turner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Allen_Muhammad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derrick_Todd_Lee
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kirkland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Johnson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Johnson
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlton_Gary
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Gaynor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo_Gilyard
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall_Francois
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Durousseau
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_E._Ellis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Crawford
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alton_Coleman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuel_Smith

These are all pretty well known (enough to have a wikipedia article about them at least) black serial killers throughout the years. Peruse it at your leisure. That is, if it doesn't trigger you too much to find out that the whole thing about only whites being psychos and serial killers is a lie.
>>
File: deschanel.jpg (72KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
deschanel.jpg
72KB, 600x700px
>>80613738
I feel desire for a certain actress but I manage the expression of this emotion as to not violate her human and civil rights. Are you saying I don't have to anymore?
>>
This movie is 100% racist, imagine if you just switched it to a white guy meeting his black girlfriends parents with the same story unfolding, all the crazy sjw's would scream their lungs out at this racist drivel, but now it's a black guy and evil whites...
>>
>>80614053
It's ok Trayvarious, you don't have to lie here, we're all friends.
>>
>>80614081
Wouldn't putting the sympathetic white dude in the movie just be more racial equality bullshit?
>>
>>80613836
>black guy is successful and has a white wife
>"wow fuck that coalburner cunt bitch"

The insecurity is palletable.
>>
>>80614140
You can make a movie about violently raping someone, without violently raping them. You should probably just take up painting or Kung fu.
>>
>>80614144
No, it would still be good. I would still like it. The paranoia would be less palpable and accessible. Maybe, but it would still be good.
>>
>>80614024
>Keep updated on the racial black on white hate crimes caused by this film.

Ever heard of the term kicking the beehive? I the idea that media can influence public opinion beyond your grasp? Do you know what propaganda does?

You can hide behind artistic expression all you want. Believe me, I'm against censorship but it seems that censorship has become a new thing for artists. It doesn't come from corporations, producers or governments, it's the idea of responsibility. Which is what you seem to be dodging here.

The artist loves his artistic freedom, but not the consequences of his art form. he'd like to pretend that his works don't affect the world, the he's disconnected.

That's not how it works.
>>
>>80614166
I don't know, but it's funny how that doesn't seem to be a concern when it's a movie about blacks slaughtering evil whites.
>>
>>80613849
I just didn't feel any tension during that scene, he just straight up murders people like the Driver. I say wearing a Mask like a serial killers because it would have shown some tension inside his character like have him hide inside a closet and throug his eyes he's saying to himself "Oh shit am I really gonna do this sick shit." I want to see that same level of tension that Kyle Mchalan went though as he was about to gundown Frank in Blue Velvet. Also if where gonna get racial because this is 4chan and what not. Why the fuck did they have Black people as servants and groundskeepers. In 1950s America maybe but today?! They should have had an old Mexican groundskeeper or a middle aged Guatemalan mother as a maid.
>>
>>80614132
You're stupid. I was defending the white disproportion by saying it's not adjusted for population. Of course if you adjusted it, there would be like 100 blacks per 1 white that have mental problems
>>
>>80614224
t. the mixed race guy who is white when it suits and black when it doesn't
>>
>>80614204
I am responding to a post about people regulating the expression of their emotions

not making a movie
not painting
not kung fu
>>
>>80614240
It doesn't concern me either way.
>>80614243
Well to me, all the time where he pretended to be asleep, he was in a point of relaxation, he had a plan, he knew the weapon he was going to use, and I think once he made that first hit, it's all adrenaline, growing into rage from t here. >>80614287
I'm talking about movies. Maybe you're in the wrong thread, on the wrong board.
>>
>>80609584
lol your mum fucked a black guy
>>
>spoiler in the first fucking line of thread

you fucking idiot
>>
>>80614385
>I'm talking about movies.

>>80613738
>So people should regulate the expression of their emotions?

Actually you're not talking about anything.
>>
>>80614240
Are you trying to be a parody of SJWs, because you're doing a good job at it.
>>
>>80609584
>my mom started dating a black doctor
lmao
>>
>>80614385
>It doesn't concern me either way.
That's a strange response from someone who was earlier praising the film for its sense of racial paranoia. You seem interested in the concept and uninterested at very convenient times.
>>
>>80614454
Those responses were in regards to movies. Find another board if that's not what you're interested in talking about.
>>
>>80614473
This movie is being praised by critics for its take on race, and the director has been very open about the fact that the film is inspired by the everyday racism he claims to face. So its racial dynamics in relation to other films seem worth considering to me.
>>
>>80614497
I praised it for its expression of the racial paranoia. The movie made me feel paranoid. When a movie makes me feel something, it's an achievement. I like horror movies, it's not often they actually make me feel such a suspended paranoia !
>>
>Black director with jew wife makes kill whitey movie
>Liberal whites are too stupid to understand that THE MOVIE IS LITERALLY ABOUT KILLING THEM

The thought of millions of whites suffering due to daily interaction with negros could push a man to murder t bh
>>
>>80614547
Having white people do bad things doesn't mean the film is trying to state that all white people are evil. Then again they probably should say that, considering how this thread is going.
>>
File: FUCK DRUMPF.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK DRUMPF.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>80608796
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE "PEOPLE"
>>
>>80609631
That wasn't the message at all you right supporting fuck
>>
>>80614611
>you right supporting fuck
Jeeze oh man.
>>
Just got back from watching it. The movie was honestly not terrible
The twist wasn't much of a twist since all of the signs are obvious unless you're retarded.
It's honestly a good take on the "White people want to be black people" skit
Only thing that really bothered me was how he got cotton in his ears, yet his hands were tied up
>>
>>80614594
The director, a fucking millionaire who lives in a mansion, is fucking batshit and has such a victim complex he believes he's a victim of racist whites on a daily basis. Who are you to say the film made by someone like that where every white character is evil isn't conveying that all whites are evil?
>>
>>80611385
>without understanding why they're scared

i wonder if it could have something to do with the rampant lawlessness and violence in minority """"communities"""" and the fact that they clearly don't share white American's altruism and outgroup kindness.

I mean it's not like there was a white-run country in Africa that gave rule to the black majority population and descended into a hellscape of rape, murder and robbery...
>>
>>80610616

He is from /pol/ if he sees a film with a nigger in it, he'll automatically think that "ok this film wants my family and bloodlines to be dead, k bye"

You can't really talk any sense to them because they are delusional to the max
>>
>>80614729
Literally no one has criticized this film solely for having a black protagonist.
>>
>>80614763

literally everyone from /pol/ will react that way anyhow when they see a black protagonist
>>
>>80614693
Is he a millionaire? Does he live in a mansion? I doubt his Key and Peele salary was mansion worthy, especially in LA. I don't know how much money Keanu made, but I'm sure it didn't set him for life.
Get Out seems like the kind of movie that has been in the works for 5 years at least. You think Peele was born with a silver spoon in his mouth? You have evidence to back this up?
Does wealth negate racism, or perception of racism?
Did you even see the movie?
>>
>>80608796
Get Out didn't need to be about race but yet it makes it a plot point that these white people want to be black for some reason.

It really didn't make sense that the rich cult of brain stealers wanted to be black as a fashion statement.

everything else was good but not great for horror. It was predictable and the unsettling moments were sometimes not clear enough to give a sense of danger for the main character.

These were my main problems. I'm black if that means anything to this thread.
7/10
>>
>>80614792
I browse /pol/ regularly, and Jackie Brown is one of my favorite films. Wow, that was a retarded theory you had, huh?
>>
>>80614669
If I remember right his chest wasn't strapped in, just his arms and legs. He could lean his head down to his hands.
>>
>>80608796

What if blacks killing one and another has made their race strong.
>>
>>80614822
I posted this before, but it probably has to do with the fact that the grandpa who invented the procedure was mad at the black guy for beating him at the Olympics.
The other guy mentioned that some wanted it for fashion, some for physical strength, etc, but the blind dude didn't give a shit, he just wanted to see.
>>
>>80614934
but the reasoning for one or two characters doesn't justify why the whole cult would want to be black. If you could be any one you would think naturally there would be more diversity or even some rooted racism from before making them want to be white.
>>
>>80614828
>I represent all of /pol/

Kill yourself
>>
>>80615149
This is the guy that thinks Get Out is a great (((((film)))))
>>
>>80615215
Not even using the echo right. End yourself
>>
>>80615469
ayyyyyyyyyyy (((((((((((memes)) LMAOP
>>
>>80615469
He actually did, they can be used to convey if something is jewish.
>>
Decent movie, but not amazing. I generally liked it, but I thought the reasoning for why they only used black people as their replacement bodies was pretty weak. I've heard that it was trying to say that middle-class white liberals romanticize being black while ignoring the reality of it and ending up being racist themselves, but I just didn't get that. Not sure if I really agree with that message anyway, but at least it was kind of refreshing to see a thriller movie with some real life issues.

I saw it in Texas and the theater was going crazy, clapping and yelling at everything near the end. I've never had anything like that happen where I live in the north. It was the black people.
>>
>>80615895
So this film is basically reverse Skeleton Key?
>>
File: gz1xc9uqnefg8qvnvuiz.jpg (53KB, 636x397px) Image search: [Google]
gz1xc9uqnefg8qvnvuiz.jpg
53KB, 636x397px
I think it brings to light a very real problem with white American celebrities who date or adopt black people. Why do they like blacks more than whites? They can't answer this simple question without offending their own race, and why would someone offend their own race?

The answer is that black people have become white fashion accessories. They're simply there to elevate the white person and make them appear diverse and a better human being. The whites can't be called racists because of this, because they're supporting blacks, which creates another paradoxical facet to all of this. And the blacks don't mind because they're leaching off white sugar daddies/mommies.

We have literally entered a new age of willing slavery.
>>
>>80615895
nigs absolutely hate white people
What else is knew
>>
>>80609133
this
>>
File: raw.gif (229KB, 220x210px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
229KB, 220x210px
>A movie having white villains means white genocide

What is wrong with everyone
>>
>>80618309
Seriously how stupid are you
Yes, whites deserve to be killed if they're murdering brain stealing cult members. Duh
>>
>>80609584
Even though those nigger nurses were doing it for the wrong reason, your mother deserved it for being a mudshark.
>>
File: bluth.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
bluth.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>>80619176
How's life in the trailer working out for you Cletus? Say hi to your momma for me
>>
>>80613223
His wife's a jew, she probably wrote the movie.
>>
>>80609090
because they only exist due to their ancestors living in non-traditionally habital areas like caves and the cold
>>
Just got back from this.

I thought considering it's vilifying white people and liberals in general who deify and glorify black people, I thought you guys of all people would love this.
>>
>>80609584

So you have Dr. Jamal the provider married to the single mom, and Dr. Jamal's wife's son is a white neet 4chan shitposter. the metamorphosis is complete
>>
I guessed every turn in the fucking trailer. No surprises. Good acting and directing, it's not a bad movie but holy fuck is it predictable
Thread posts: 287
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.