[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So supposedly there's supposed to be a Venom movie released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0485.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
So supposedly there's supposed to be a Venom movie released by Sony, October, 5th, 2018. You guys think it's going to be a successful movie or nah? What do you guys think bout this?
>>
Never getting made
>>
>You guys think it's going to be a successful movie or nah? What do you guys think bout this?
>no official statement just rumors
>no casting
>no director
>no script
>asking if anyone thinks it's going to be successful

Are you retarded?
>>
Avi Arad, who pretty much lost creative control over what happens with Spider-Man regarding the MCU, is producing. It'll probably be its own thing, and a piece of shit, considering that Arad is pretty much responsible for everything wrong with Spider-Man.
>>
>>80608605
I doubt it'll get made, but even if it did it'll be complete dogshit. Sony fucking sucks, and they'll make Venom suck.
>>
>Sony
>Alex Kurtzman
>separate from Spider-Man and the MCU

Confirmed for 100% garbage
>>
>>80608605
>needs to be dark
>needs to not be afraid to get bloody like logan
>needs to have good writing
>needs to not have Eric Foreman as Venom

It has potential, but if it'll be produced by Sony it'll probably be shit.
>>
File: Eric Foreman.jpg (212KB, 721x560px) Image search: [Google]
Eric Foreman.jpg
212KB, 721x560px
>>80610949
>>needs to not have Eric Foreman as Venom
>>
but why
>>
>>80609965
Sony alreadt fucked him up once
>>
>>80612439
Yeah wtf were they thinking?
>>
>>80610295
Kurtzmans out http://bloody-disgusting.com/comics/3428543/life-prequel-sonys-spider-man-spinoff-venom/ , life wasn't but read the latest on venom on that article
>>
>>80608605
"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em."

This is the essence of Venom and why Eddie Brock works as a counterpoint to Peter Parker. Peter gains power incidentally and navigates the morality inherent to that situation. Eddie achieves greatness as a student and athlete in vain (it's never good enough for his father), then again as a journalist only to have it taken away from him by Spider-Man. He's helpless to the circumstances of his life and desires the power to attain retribution while Peter laments the circumstances that having power puts him in. So I don't know how they could make a Venom movie without Spidey (to say nothing of the fact that the symbiote mimics Spider-Man's powers after being attached to him and that's the only reason Venom has similar abilities)
>>
YOU DONT FUCKIN NEED SPIDEY IN VENOM, GTFO HERE BLIND FUCK BOIS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.