[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times celebrities embarrassed themselves on television.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: MOS DEF.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MOS DEF.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
ITT: times celebrities embarrassed themselves on television.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsGUYnFAvdY
>>
>>80607725
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
>>
File: quenCuck.jpg (33KB, 1693x1280px)
quenCuck.jpg
33KB, 1693x1280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
>>
>>80607725
>Mr. Def

Lel that alone makes mos def seem way out of his element
>>
Chandler and the other Hitchens debating on drug addiction

>>80607725
DONT DROP THAT SHIT
>>
>>80607725
Any non-scripted interview that isn't solely about their current movie.

Celebs are barely educated, typically getting at most a BA in theater, and live in an extremely small bubble. I don't know why we have to pretend their opinion matters just because they play a doctor on TV or something.
>>
>>
>>80607829

quentin can say whatever he wants to black people. he literally puts them in all of his movies as some badass iconic role.
>>
>>80607725
>Nuking the Japs was bad
lol they got what was due to them
>>
>>80607725
>celeb repeats empty platitudes
>gets the most applause

oh man
>>
>>80607998
Sam Harris is lucky based Benhamid Ibn Ali Affleqi didn't unleash the Sword of Islam and remove Sam Harris' Kuffar head from his shoulders Inşalla
>>
>>80607725
Mos Def is nowhere near as insufferable as Ben Affleck was with Sam Harris. At least he knew who Hitchens was and understood he was smarter than him.
>>
>>80608030
The people who ramble this shit typically have no idea the scope of Japans crimes, nor how unwilling they were to surrender.
>>
>>80608147
Most of that shit is neither here nor there. But if you find it acceptable to bomb civilians in war, it doesn't make a whole lot of different how you do it to me.

I don't understand why people are cool with the fire bombing campaigns of Tokyo but Nagasaki was a war crime.
>>
>>80608266
People are uneducated about the whole truth and are ignorant of the whole truth.
>>
>>80608120
Allahu Akbar, brother.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.