[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Savage Opress was a Dathomirian Nightbrother who became a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Savage_Opress_missing_horn.png (203KB, 431x496px) Image search: [Google]
Savage_Opress_missing_horn.png
203KB, 431x496px
>Savage Opress was a Dathomirian Nightbrother who became a Sith apprentice under his brother, Darth Maul, during the Clone Wars.

Seriously? Looks like they directly consulted Lucas on the name...
>>
shit character, keep your squad above 20% and he's useless
>>
>>80598314
It's a stupid name but every name in Star Wars is kind of retarded.

That said, his and maul's arc in the Clone Wars was badass and one of the best things star wars has ever produced.
>>
>>80598314
>>80598668
>SAVAGE OPPRESS
>>
>>80598420
I see what you did there lmao.

>>80598668
True that, literally the best thing to come out of star wars in a while.
>>
>>80598880
I really wish they could have the people who made the clone wars finish it. There were so many awesome things from that series like ahsoka, anakin, the clones, maul and oppress, ventress, etc. that it's a shame Disney cancelled it for rebels.
>>
File: Katie-Lucas.jpg (241KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Katie-Lucas.jpg
241KB, 1200x800px
Lucas' daughter created the character.
>>
>>80599268
Does she have hairy arms?
>>
>>80599268
did she name him by chance?
she looks like the kind of person who I would imagine drew "cold steel"
>>
>>80598314
>Nightbrother
>brother

This gender equality stuff has gone to far. They're the Dathomir Nightisters, no boys allowed.
>>
>>80598314
SAVAGE OPPRESS
>>
File: ah.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”
>>
I thought he was a Zabrak like Maul, his brother???
>>
>>80599268
Poetry is genetic. She has the gift. George has forsaken us, only she can save us.
>>
File: 1458139364116.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1458139364116.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>Savage Opress
>>
>>80600402
George is just a master troll
>after viewing Battlefield Earth at an early showing Lucas was recounted to have told director Roger Christian "Nice spaceships."
>He said nothing else and left for home quickly
>>
>>80600632
The Nightbrothers of Dathomir are Zabraks. So, yeah, both Maul and Savage are Zabraks.
>>
File: 1489869234615.jpg (41KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
1489869234615.jpg
41KB, 332x443px
>Luke, did i ever tell you about how i killed Darth Maul, and then later some retard book or comic retconned him into somehow surviving, where his brother gave him metal legs then they fought together for a while? Yeah he actually tracked me down like 2 years ago but i killed him for real this time in like 3 hits, it was pretty easy actually. He was a good friend, but don't ever look into the extended universe it's fucking stupid, Luke.
>>
>>80601071
The /co/ threads spiraled into autism so hard over this. I gave them the benefit of the doubt before but holy shit do Filoni Wars fans have garbage taste.
>>
File: Nightsisters_NEGTF_Full.jpg (2MB, 1236x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Nightsisters_NEGTF_Full.jpg
2MB, 1236x1600px
>>80599723
Funnily enough, that was the case in the old Expanded Universe
>>
The only good thing that came out of this character is that we got to see Obi Wan in top form against him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE_CVWMWK74
>>
"Feral, try not to draw attention to yourself."
"That won't be a problem for me, Savage."
―Savage Opress attempts to keep his brother, Feral, out of trouble
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.