[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arnold is the last action hero, no other actor had a better run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8363.jpg (53KB, 242x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8363.jpg
53KB, 242x350px
Arnold is the last action hero, no other actor had a better run of action flicks and no one ever will. Prove me wrong.

>you can't
>>
File: FilmoAction.jpg (537KB, 1167x860px) Image search: [Google]
FilmoAction.jpg
537KB, 1167x860px
>>80598176

Stallone, probably.
>>
>>80598176
Bruce Willis might run a close second, but you are right. I miss the 90s, now everything is shit remakes/reboots and capeshit.
>>
>>80598369
But out of the last twenty movies Bruce has made maybe one was good, his recent track record is completely fucked up
>>
>>80598176
Charles Bronson would be the only one to compete. Fuck Stallone.
>>
>>80598667
I think it's because he honestly doesn't give a shit anymore. The Hollywood system sucked his soul out.
>>
>>80598176
I'm currently watching Eraser, which is certainly underrated when compared to his other movies.
>>
>>80598176
If Last Action Hero was released today it would be a hit with all that meta stuff.
Also, prime Arnold.
>>
>>80598300
Looking over this list it's obvious how far movie variety has dropped since the 90s-00s. No wonder I hardly go to the theater anymore.
>>
>>80599290

LAH is a better movie than most recent action shit.

The Rock should be competing by now, but really, has he had one good role yet?
>>
File: Arnold List.jpg (2MB, 1792x3272px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold List.jpg
2MB, 1792x3272px
>>
>>80599514
The Rock is the movie equivalent of salt. If he's not the focus, he makes things better almost every time. If there's too much of him, no one wants it (Tooth Fairy, Gridiron Gang, etc.)
>>
>>80599461
Yeah, it used to be all man with gun shoots people in the face

Now it's all man in tights punches CGI cartoon villain in face
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9Ismh1elM

The best movie never made.
>>
>>80599743
That's not Conan 3
>>
>>80599589
The other Guys is a good example of this. The beginning with him and Samuel L Jackson was amazing.
>>
>>80599683
PG-13 ratings fucked the action genre, I want good old R rated violent foul mouthed action movies again.
>>
Jason Statham

\thread
>>
>>80599908
Not even close, bud.
>>
>>80599861
I miss the time when protagonists were allowed to smoke, drink and be politically incorrect.
>>
>>80599972
Don't forget the random boob shots.
>>
>>80600000
>>
>>80598739
Fucking good choice. just a mean son of a bitch
>>
>>80599972
>I miss the time when protagonists were allowed to smoke, drink and be politically incorrect.
This.

I rewatched Lethal Weapon and was surprised that Riggs is a straight-up homophobe. It's not that I want characters to be bigots, I just.. I think them being flawed / imperfect / not saints makes it feel more real. I hate how sanitized everything is now. Nothing can offend in any way.

Everything feels so focus-grouped and safe, and I'm getting really bored of Russians being the villains every-time. I feel like the last six new action movies I saw had Russian villains, just makes everything feel the same as everything else.
>>
>>80598176

Predator is my all time #1 action movie.
>>
>>80598300
Tom Cruise doesn't fit with the other three
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.