[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe a shows fanbase >I'm a white liberal cuckold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: the-wire-1.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-wire-1.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
Describe a shows fanbase

>I'm a white liberal cuckold that loves watching black people so I can truly understand their struggles!
>>
>>80597407
I thought the show portrayed the opposite. Blacks were given almost every opportunity to turn their lives around and leave "the game", but they are disruptive and violent.
>>
>>80597459
OP BTFO
>>
>>80597459
I don't remember this part of The Wire at all
>>
>>80597459
>implying cutty
>>
>>80597407
It's just a well written show, what the fuck are you taking about race? Grow the fuck up, and stop trying to use 'cuck' in every sentence. Fuckin' retard
>>
>>80597459
OP confirmed as white cuckboi projecting his insecurities
>He even watched the whole series
>>
>>80597459
That's not true at all, you didn't watch the show.
>>
File: Once Upon a Time.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Once Upon a Time.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>I'm smart, popular, and have great taste in television shows!
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (69KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
69KB, 1280x738px
>my parents just don't get me, nobody gets me.
>>
>>80597914
Explain how he's wrong retard
>>
>>80598086
Watch the fucking show.
>>
>Patrician
>>
>>80597407
The entire second season is about the destruction of white working class America.
>>
>>80598123
I did watch the show, and I even lived in Baltimore for a little bit. Blacks are hyper-violent drug dealers who have a hardtime behaving themselves. The system didn't "fail" them, the only problem with the system was too much bureaucracy making it harder for the police to actually do their fucking jobs. If anyone, the police were portrayed as the victims of the show, having their hands tied by politics and paperwork.
>>
>>80598231
The schooling system and government is portrayed in the show as the entire reason for blacks being shitty and not at fault.
>>
File: FuckYeah.jpg (130KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYeah.jpg
130KB, 500x281px
Show: H Jon Benjamin, Metalocalypse, and Dr. Katz team up with a better version of Paula Poundstone to make the comfiest squiggles ever put on the small screen.

Fan base: Patricians, stoners who stayed up too late, and confused fans of Archer
>>
>>80598315
Whoops, I read that as describe show and fanbase.
Disregard the first part, I suck cock.
>>
>>80597407
I hate niggers and most black people in Baltimore are niggers.

The show didn't sugarcoat their behaviour at all. It just highlighted the institutional failings that allow niggers to be even worse.
>>
File: 1468443767870.png (41KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468443767870.png
41KB, 255x200px
>Mad Men
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.