[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this get good? Just watched the first episode and I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
Does this get good? Just watched the first episode and I didn't really like it.
>>
>>80594440

The ending is kino
>>
File: 1468039640049.jpg (306KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468039640049.jpg
306KB, 720x720px
No you didn't.
>>
It does get better. I thought the first episode wasn't that great either route now I'm almost done. Give it a couple more episodes
>>
>>80594440
I honestly didn't like it. Boardwalk Empire is much better.
>>
>>80595216
>I'm a pleb
do the world a favor and neck yourself
>>
Just loop the title credits. The rest of the show is boring and over-rated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XFyvNIyjyc
>>
>>80594440
it's already good, you just have no taste
>>
>judging after 1 episode

you're a fucking pleb and I bet you probably can't even sit through a 2 hour film without breaking to check your phone

you should most probably kill yourself
>>
File: paulie.jpg (18KB, 236x311px) Image search: [Google]
paulie.jpg
18KB, 236x311px
>>80595216
Never compare Boardwalk Empire to Sopranos again
>>
>>80594440
Bait thread
>>
>>80595397
Bro I only use my phone for a Star Wars game, so no I can leave it whenever I want.
>>
>>80595118
It better get good cuz I bought this on DVD. Three seasons don't come cheap as you think.
>>
>>80596425
Just fucking kill yourself or get off of /tv/ already.
>>
>>80597061
And who the fuck are you??
>>
>>80594440
CARMELA SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
>>80594440
when did this board get so pleb?
>>
if you don't like the first season I don't think you'll like the rest of the show but it does have a noticeably different feel from S2-7
>>
>>80595694
The show is fucking boring. You'd forget it was supposed to be about a mafia family if Tony and his bitch of a wife weren't constantly arguing about it. Nothing happens. Just some depressed fatass feeding ducks.
>>
>I didn't love the first chapter of The Brothers Karamazov, should I keep reading?
>>
>>80596425
Hahaha it will. If you have it, it's on amazon prime. A lot of HBO shows are actually
>>
>>80594440
Try marathoning the second episode. If you don't like it, just throw your DVD into the trash.
>>
>>80594440
you're a pleb or a child, move on to something else, there is no need to get upset.
>>
>>80596041
>Bro I only use my phone for a Star Wars game
>It better get good cuz I bought this on DVD
90's born queers were a mistake
>>
>>80598823
reddit and tumblr invasion as well as more and more 90's born faggots posting, no one ever lurking. people in general being proud of their ignorance. consensus fags calling everyone who doesn't agree with them contrarians.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
you know Quasimodo predicted all this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.