[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>computer >initiate star trek thread >disengage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: 5678903456.jpg (213KB, 1145x775px) Image search: [Google]
5678903456.jpg
213KB, 1145x775px
>computer
>initiate star trek thread
>disengage safety protocols
>>
>>80594258
This is the best post I've made in awhile, replying to it myself because it deserves it
>>
im genuinely enjoying the new series of movies

karl urban really got the character of Bones down

Pine also studied shatner well, he even has the pauses although not as extrme
>>
File: Worf_hologram.jpg (7KB, 185x181px) Image search: [Google]
Worf_hologram.jpg
7KB, 185x181px
>>80594835
Captain. I recommend a full spread of (you)s!
>>
File: 2008384.jpg (109KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
2008384.jpg
109KB, 406x364px
>>80594916
>spending time and effort remaking an old sub par series
>when you could just create something new
>>
>>80594258

>Captain how shall we deal with this strange cloud that's half the size of a solar system?
>Fire torpedoes at it!

Klingons really are the niggers of the universe.
>>
File: gilora_rejal.jpg (12KB, 462x348px) Image search: [Google]
gilora_rejal.jpg
12KB, 462x348px
>This fertile female crawls into the Jeffrie's Tube, slaps your ass and insults your isolinear data rod configuration, what do?
>>
>>80595471

Invite her back to my quarters for a reading of The Never Ending Sacrifice.
>>
I am nearly done with TNG. It is the only Star Trek series I have seen. Should I watch DS9 next?
>>
>>80595985

yea
>>
File: Star-Trek-Enterprise.jpg (440KB, 1600x1599px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Trek-Enterprise.jpg
440KB, 1600x1599px
>muh temporal war
How did they manage to drag this shit out over 3 seasons. I guess the Xindi plot wasn't complete shit. Couldn't even finish S4 after the entire crew got BTFO by those 3 orions slaves.

Is Voyager any good?
>>
>>80595985
Yes. You should also watch TOS and the TOS movies at some point, but it doesn't really matter when. Don't bother with Voyager or Enterprise unless you're really thirsty.
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (48KB, 528x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
48KB, 528x544px
"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."
>>
>>80595471
She insulted his number of backup systems, not isolinear rods.
>>
File: masks.png (265KB, 551x525px) Image search: [Google]
masks.png
265KB, 551x525px
MASAKA

IT'S KORGANO
>>
>>80596102
Voyager is wasted potential: the series. They never follow through on their premise and most of the characters feel like cardboard cut-outs. Only the Doctor and Seven prevent it from being a total shit-fest, but mostly it remains a stale rehash of TNG that none, least of all the writers, seemed to care about.
>>
>>80595471
Sperg out because she's violating my personal space
>>
I honestly had never watched Trek until my girlfriend introduced me to one of the movies, and the first series I watched in total was The Next Generation. As soon as I finished I felt like I was saying goodbye to old friends, and it's actually painful desu.

Do you feel the same about that series? Maybe a different one? TNG is the only TV series besides Stargate SG-1 that has had this effect.
>>
>>80596804
Deep Space Nine and TNG the Holy Duality of Trek
>>
>>80596804
TNG might very well be the comfiest show ever made. Don't watch the movies as they'll largly sour the ending.
>>
File: Starfleet compete.png (2MB, 2112x616px) Image search: [Google]
Starfleet compete.png
2MB, 2112x616px
>>80594258
HERE COME THE NIGGONS!

HERE COME THE NIGGONS!

FUCK OUR WIVES!

FUCK OUR WIVES!
>>
>It's a "Worf gets the shit kicked out of him" episode
>>
>>80597175
Those are not Klingons poopybreath.
>>
>>80595985
Watch Prison Break next then S1 of Heroes
>>
>Computer, generate a nude, self-aware Picard
>Give him a raging need to fuck Kirk
>Generate 15 self-aware Kirks that are 1 foot tall
>Run Program
>>
THERE ARE 4 LIGHTS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.