[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iron Fist was fine until this ugly bitch showed up >Dur hur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: dawson2.jpg (39KB, 410x290px) Image search: [Google]
dawson2.jpg
39KB, 410x290px
Iron Fist was fine until this ugly bitch showed up

>Dur hur u can kil no1 dass rong
>>
I want to play with her tiddies
>>
>superhero character actually tries to act like a superhero

shocking
>>
>>80586970
>ugly

Between the cuck and trap fetishes I honestly think /tv/ might be the gayest board. Even gayer than the board for gays.
>>
>>80586970

OP is a fag.
>>
>>80587218
I like her as a recurring character. Somewhat because of her role, somewhat because I would dearly love her to sit on my face. 20/80 split.
>>
>>80587218
she looks like shit and you have shit taste
>>
>>80587140

>Super"hero"
>Doesn't do anything to stop the villains

Yeah okay
>>
>>80587424
who would you consider an attractive woman?

Different strokes for different folks, anon.
>>
>>80586970
>No Matt don't fight these supernatural ninjas, go to sleep and rest and pay attention to me?
I'd like this retarded piece of shit worthless braindead WHORE trying to tell that to Frank, or the Avengers before they fight Thanos. Does she understand that she's an ant who thinks she can talk to Gods? That saving spic gangbangers in some shitty Bronx hospital doesn't put her on the same level as people who can literally punch through buildings? Why isn't anyone in these shows addressing this?
>>
>>80587488

The very IDEA that you can walk into a fight against unarmored opponents while wielding a katana or fist that punches through metal and not accidentally somebody's brain or major artery is ridiculous
>>
>>80587488
Why are you so angry over a normal person acting like a normal person? How would you define any of the characters she meets in the Netflix shows as gods?
>>
>>80587488
It's called concern. It's what happens when relationships are based upon mutual trust, love and compassion. She cares about him and sees him being beaten to shit every time he goes out at night.

I'm sorry the onscreen portrayal of such a relationship isn't something that you can relate to.
>>
>>80587592
>>80587765
>>80587806
She doesn't even understand what's at stake. She should shut the fuck up and be available if she's needed
>>
>>80587371
>nipples strong enough to poke through leather

I want sex with her.
>>
>>80587371
>>80587218
>manface
>manshoulders
>fridge body
>nigger
She's a 2/10 at best
>>
>>80586970

> Ugly

I bet you like Taylor Swift.
>>
im so sick and tired of seeing her in these fucking shows. it's a stupid shtick and i dont know why they have to keep doing it. she has absolutely no character. i'm pretty sure they only use her because she's a cheap actress to hire and it's an easy way to make these shows feel connected
>>
>>80587977
Says the 0/10. Just come out of the closet.
>>
>>80587977
Pic related reveals you are objectively wrong.
>>
>>80587977

> Fridge

You're wrong about all of that but she is definitely not a fridge.
>>
>American soldiers fighting their way across nahzee Germany
>"Wait, use the NONLETHAL rockets against that tank."
>"Wait, use the NONLETHAL rounds against the enemy so they can regroup and restrategize against us after we leave the area."
>IF WE KILL A NAHZEE WE'RE THE SAME AS THE NAHZEES
>>
>>80588081
She has the slit of a goddess.
>>
>>80587914
So you'd rather recurring characters spent less time acting like realistic individuals with their own perspectives and goals, and more time serving as little more than window dressing for the punchy kicky man.

God damnit man. Her character's understanding of what's at stake is the aftermath of tending to injuries and seeing friends and acquaintances die.
>>
>>80588223
HOLY FUCKBALLS I THOUGHT I'D SEEN HER BEFORE

That's a good film, albeit a complete mindfuck.
>>
She was fine in Daredevil, but the writing for he in this show is incredible bad. Everything she says sounds retarded.
>>
>>80588358

NOTHING is at stake by choosing to kill these people over kidnapping them and flailing around uselessly over what to do with them
>>
>>80588409
You don't know who Rosario Dawson is? She's in tons of stuff.
>>
i like her i think shes hot
i think the asian girl is terrible and cant act
>>
>>80588358
>die
Ninjas kill some nurse yet she still can't understand shit and still whines. If Satan himself showed up and started murdering whole cities she'd tell God not to do anything about it and stay with her and listen to why she's a great graveyard shift nurse
>>
>>80588223
Hnnnngggg what movie?
>>
>>80588523
God is a fucking WHITE MALE of course he should listen and believe
>>
>>80586970
Well, it seems like the on of the main bad guys in the Defenders is going to be Steel Serpent, since they were in Iron Fist.
>>
File: hacksaw.gif (2MB, 284x211px) Image search: [Google]
hacksaw.gif
2MB, 284x211px
>>80588223
>>
>>80588714
No it's going to be Sigourney Weaver
>>
>>80588223
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>80588838
I meant to say one of the bad guys.

His best friend Davos that came back to take Danny to guard the pass is the Steel Serpent. The last episode shows him plotting to kill Danny

Also, what villan will Sigourney Weaver be playing?
>>
>>80589189
>Weaver described the character as "really smart" and "very in charge",[17][18] while showrunner Marco Ramirez described her as "a very powerful force in New York City. She's everything Sigourney is: sophisticated, intellectual, dangerous." As the villain of the series, the character had to be "something massive to pull these four [hero] characters from their individual worlds to work together, but also small enough that it felt like it existed in our world."
>>
>>80589258
Silvermane.
>>
>>80589290
>the Maggia
>no based Count Nefaria
They better don't fuck this up
>>
>>80588223
I really enjoy jerking off to her pussy.
>>
>>80588223
imagine the stink
>>
File: rosario-dawson.jpg (54KB, 630x503px) Image search: [Google]
rosario-dawson.jpg
54KB, 630x503px
>tfw she'll never grab you by the balls
>>
>>80588568
Trance I think
>>
>>80588523
It's almost as though the fight or flight instinct is a binary option.
>>
>>80586970
I just wanted Stick to show up.
>>
>>80589840
Black people smell like rotten eggs slathered in cocoa butter.
>>
>>80586970
Agree 100% OP.

As soon as I saw this ugly bitch I turned it off. Probably will not watch another minute.
>>
>>80590544
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>80589937
Yeah she's a bit of a weirdo. She basically just jumped on stage and sexually assaulted him because she didn't like the joke he and Eva Mendes were playing out. Her excuse was muh feminism.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 309x163px
>>80586970
Iron Fist was dogshit since the start. Haven't seen acting this bad since I watched The Room, even fucking Power Rangers/video game trailers have better acting.
>>
>>80588223
FRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.