[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Hannibal ever try to hurt her? He would kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: clarice1.png (284KB, 630x363px) Image search: [Google]
clarice1.png
284KB, 630x363px
Why didn't Hannibal ever try to hurt her?

He would kill anyone without remorse but for some reason he never wanted to do her any harm.
>>
Hannibal only killed people who offended him, people he found rude or base. That's why he ate them. He considered them to be animals, less than human.

Clarice never did anything to offend him. She says it herself at the end when her roomate asks about him coming after her. She says he would have considered it rude,
>>
well he did dig up her father's corpse, kidnap, drug her then program her over several months to be in love with him so they could travel the world together iirc

does that count as harming her?
>>
she was his accomplice
>>
>>80582991
Starling was delicate, precise and had a lot boiling under the surface.

Remember, Lecter didn't kill indiscriminately. His cues to murder were generally based on rudeness, perceived poorness of character, and to avoid being caught.

Lecter had massive contempt for Will in Manhunter and Red Dragon (the movies) because Will had fucking deceived and outsmarted Lecter and it at the very least confounded the ol' cannibal.
>>
>>80582991

He kills and eats animals who offend him.
>>
>>80583146
>Will had fucking deceived

How had he deceived him?

He figured out who he was, yes.
>>
>>80582991
Lecter suffered from waifuitis
>>
>>80582991
He was a homo cannibal. Note that he only ever ate men in the movie.
>>
>>80584422
He ate their penis first, if you drift my catch.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x688px
>>80583146
>rudeness, perceived poorness of character
Care to explain how rude were these two guys?
When Lecter asked not to put the tray on his drawings, one of them carefully folded them and put aside.
>>
>>80584622
He's kills for expediency as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.