[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I need help finding the title of a movie that I know almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Alien-Covenant.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Covenant.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
Hey I need help finding the title of a movie that I know almost nothing about. Can't name an actor, director, studio, or year, but I know some moments of the movie.

I can tell you it had to have been made no later than 1995. There's an old man in a motorized wheel chair who I think runs some kind of factory. There's a giant scary machine that I think presses bed sheets and a guy's arm gets caught in the gears and it being pulled into it so they have to save him by cutting his arm off with an ax. Then at some point in the movie the machine just fully comes alive and moves around with creepy mechanical limbs and it's done in stop-motion.

Pic unrelated but we can discuss it too.
>>
It's not The Machinist, but you should watch that.
>>
Sounds like The Mangler based from a Steven King short story. It Had Robert Englund in it but I've never seen it myself.
>>
>>80568706
Could be the mangler?
>>
OP here, I'm just wanting to find out what fucking movie this was because it always stuck in my mind since I saw it as a kid at my grandmother's house. They had HBO and cinemax (this probably was around 1989 to 1991 or so and I would have been around 4 to 6 years old) but I've never seen it since.

I had the same issue with other weird obscure movies that I only knew few details about like Basket Case 2 and 3. I had remembered seeing that movie not knowing any of the actors, the plot, the studio, or when it was made but I knew it had weird insane moments then eventually I just gave up trying to find it until I stumbled upon it by accident. Anyone else have the same experience?
>>
>>80568765
Beat me to it. Damn my Internet connection.
>>
It's the mangler.

I have one. A bunch of people sneak onto like an oil rig or something and an alien life form infects people. There's a scene where the woman is sleeping and it drips into her mouth like a slug. I believe at the end of the movie they blow the thing up on the helicopter pad.
>>
>>80568770
>>80568765

YES. That is it. Thanks anons.
>>
>>80568800
Sounds like this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QioyXBc7lUY
>>
>>80568800
>>80568868
More likely to be proteus by the sound of it.
>>
>>80568920
That's fucking it! I remember my grandma got this movie when I was a little kid.
>>
>>80568920
Probably, looking up Proteus I found this one too.
Oil rigs are breeding grounds for biological horrors it seems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxOTSzhAz_g
>>
>>80569028
Industrial areas a fucking freaky. When I was in the Navy I worked down in the engine room. While in port everything was shut off, but they kept a watch down there anyway to make sure there wasn't a fire or unauthorized people didn't wander down there. It was called Cold Iron Watch. Freaky fucking shit, dead quiet and dark, all alone down there at 3am. They hang tags up for maintenance, and your sleep addled brain keeps getting spooked by the movement of them fluttering in the ventilation. A guy died there a few years prior and they called him the Cold Iron Ghost. You would hear tools being knocked off shit and banging.
>>
>>80568706
I got one all i remember was it was a headmaster/principal who had come back from the dead to kill some students that might of summoned him or killed him in the first place....the movie ends with all the teenagers getting killed and the evil head master winning.
I didn't know movies could have unhappy endings until that point and it scared the shit outta me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.