[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw Fences today and holy shit that was movie of the year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fences-uk-poster.jpg (136KB, 1279x960px) Image search: [Google]
fences-uk-poster.jpg
136KB, 1279x960px
Just saw Fences today and holy shit that was movie of the year for me. I may be biased because my family life is very similar. Denzel's character is so like my Dad its scary. Can't believe it didn't win over Moonshitter.
>>
>>80562551
They wouldn't want to award anything actually decent, that would defeat the point of their elitist patronage.
>>
>>80562551
FYI the neighborhood that movie is filmed in is the hills district in Pittsburgh. It's absolute nigger infested shit hole. They interviewed Denzel on 60 minutes and they tried making it seem like it's a working class neighborhood. Fuck no.
>>
>>80562551
It's a really good movie. Much funnier than I expected too, the trailers made it look so heavy
>>
>>80562551
you can't compete with a black gay
>>
>>80562614
you are cancerous
>>
>>80562660
>gay
It was only handjobs, though. For Best Picture, I would've expected oral at the very least
>>
>>80562670
Pleas explain why?
I'm just telling you Denzel is an out of touch snob who would get his throat slit in that neighborhood if he didn't have security with him while filming. Go there and find out.
>>
>>80562614
you've obviously never been to the hill district dumbfuck, go off yourself cunt
>>
>>80562721
>>80562751
>they think they know real ghettos
Cute
>>
>>80562593
Well it's a damn shame.
>>80562632
I know it's one of the few films I've seen in recent years that actually made me tear up.
>>80562721
What the fuck does that have to do with the quality of the film /pol/shitter?
>>
>>80562660

this, denzel refuses to go full retard and that's what you have to do to win anything
>>
>>80562858
he was great in this, but he's won 2 oscars already though, you can chill. Casey "Cool Brother" Affleck deserved the win this year
>>
Wtf, I just watched the trailer for this movie and it looks incredible. How is this the first time I'm hearing about this movie?
>>
>>80562751
I live in shadyside. The hill district is a nigger infested drug den. You probably live there. Can't afford anywhere better?
>>80562807
Just that's he's a poser that's all. And in that interview he supported the racist write who said a white director isn't allowed and he had to be black. You damn know if a white writer said only a white can direct his movies that'd be called the most racist shit ever. That's not pol that's calling out bullshit double standards.
>>
File: 1487548188315.jpg (952KB, 2077x2940px) Image search: [Google]
1487548188315.jpg
952KB, 2077x2940px
Where the fuck is Training Day prequel?

Fuck this emo Oscar shit.

Denzel: Training Day GTA: Xenomorph Siege
>>
>>80562614
>>80562721
>>80562986
Thanks for aggressively trying to ruin the thread you salty bitch.
Back to your containment board, now.
>>
Go on Blue you good dog you :(
>>
>>80563059
theres a tv show sequel coming out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.