[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats the deal with this guy? I can't stop listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: joe rogan.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
So whats the deal with this guy? I can't stop listening to his dumb podcast. He tries to ppear "woke" but he comes off like a high schooler who just discovered reddit. His drug discussions are interesting, his UFC talks are boring, and anytime he talks about science, it's assumptions and "bro science". But I can't stop listening. wtf
>>
Fuck off Joeshill. No one likes your LA-enlightened meathead faggot podcast
>>
>>80559307
>his UFC talks are boring
only if you don't like MMA
>>
>>80559429
I don't.
>>
he gets good guests and knows how to keep conversations going, it's a good show
>>
>>80559490
This. I started listening because of the /tv/ memes, but I really enjoy it. I've never listened to a whole episode because I don't have time, but I check out highlights on YouTube.
>>
>>80559490
lately his guests have been dogshit
If he got chappelle that would be fucking rad as hell especially since his netflix special is coming out the on the 21st
>>
Joe is really easy to make fun of but at the end of the day he's a down to earth guy who is genuinely open to learning new things and having conversations with all different kinds of people. He's not the smartest guy but he's self aware of that and is generally a good host. Also he works really hard, almost nobody else records and releases podcasts as fast as him, and he does that while having other jobs.
>>
>>80559427
a lot of people like it anon
>>
I like when he goes off on a tangent about giant animals attacking people
>>
>>80559879
Bro, they don't have to be giant. A chimp the same weight as you, even if you are jacked, will eat your face and balls.
>>
>>80559559
that'd be huge
but come on man, that alex jones one was top shelf
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.