[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doctor strange timeline: so... if the movie is set in 2016, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dr-strange_award.jpg (80KB, 1563x701px) Image search: [Google]
dr-strange_award.jpg
80KB, 1563x701px
doctor strange timeline:
so... if the movie is set in 2016, why he would be a threat in CA: TWS??
>>
File: feel01.jpg (9KB, 271x200px) Image search: [Google]
feel01.jpg
9KB, 271x200px
i guess nobody noticed...
go marvel!
>>
Who said The Winter Soldier wasn't set in 2016?
>>
>>80553255
marvel?
>>
>>80552152
The computer that Hydra built was supposedly able to determine who would be a threat in the future by analyzing data.
>>
>>80553896
>hydra computer would know he'd get in an accident that causes severe nerve damage and would force him to seek out magic, which they don't even know existed in order to heal himself.
>>
>>80553896
that's make no sense if he was only a doctor... is clear that as a doctor he didn't have an agenda... how would the computer know of his future awakening in the mystic arts?
>>
>>80554054
magic computer, possessed by dormomo
>>
>>80553971
they knew he was a smart, egocentric pain in the ass and that was enough
>>
>>80554361
i guess i can buy that...
>>
>>80554439
So was their plan to kill everyone like tony stark on earth? Because that seems like a good thing.
>>
File: 1472580279372.jpg (18KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1472580279372.jpg
18KB, 510x476px
>>80553971
>>80554054
You guys aren't thinking logically. The computer didn't find him a threat because of his future as sorcerer supreme. He was a threat because he's considered one of the best surgeons in the Marvel universe. The algorithm saw him potentially saving someone with immense power who could stop Hydra besides CA. That's why the movie made the point about the SAT scores, IQ, and profession
>>
>>80552152
In the same way that Donald Trump would be registered as a figure of note in the algorithmic matrix in 2014 before even considering running for President the next year.

Essentially what >>80554717 said.
>>
CIA algorithms can predict with 99% accuracy where you'll eat lunch tomorrow. Who's to say that Hydra's algorithm didn't predict even a 1% chance of Strange becoming a metahuman in a world already filled with them? It's outlandish but plausible.
>>
Test
>>
File: Shuma Gorath vs Dr Strange.jpg (267KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Shuma Gorath vs Dr Strange.jpg
267KB, 1024x683px
>>80552152

Strange could have gone on to become more than just a doctor. He had ambition. Imagine him being a senator or even the president with his ego. Now factor in that he wouldn't go along with Hydras ideology.

That was enough to get him on the kill list. He wasn't plebian enough.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.