[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Chapelle is finally doing another special. The preview seemed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2345345555.jpg (66KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
2345345555.jpg
66KB, 780x439px
Dave Chapelle is finally doing another special. The preview seemed a bit funny and he didn't bring up Trump. Are you excited?
>>
I hope he still has it.
>>
>>80551119

Goddamn man the goat is back

I literally learned English watching Dave Chappelle shows and stand up. I fucking love this man
>>
>>80551119
Chappelle even said in a recent interview that Trump jokes are shitty. Even if he doesn't agree with him politically, it's a hack move to tell a trump jokes that everyone has already told 500 times now in your comedy special.
>>
the trailer looked iite.. some parts were a little cringy desu senpai but still excited though
>>
his SNL appearance made it pretty clear he's not a trump hater. at least not as much as the rest of the liberal media
>>
>>80551119
>listen to rogan and another no name comedian talking about hanging with chapelle
>smokes everywhere with no fucks given
>brings giant bluetooth speakers and just takes over any place he's at playing music and talking to friends
>says what he wants when he wants
>panders to exactly zero people

Sounds like one of those dudes you either absolutely love or absolutely hate.
>>
>>80551234
>middle of stand up routine
>we demand you Trump hear us the disenfranchised
I guarantee there will be a good solid five minutes of Trump jokes. Hopefully they will at least be funny because I have yet to hear any
>>
>>80551119
>and he didn't bring up trump

Then he's hilariously outdated.

Also, him not bringing up trump doesn't make him your loyal house nigger dumbasses. He's black and he doesn't like you deep down.
>>
>>80551199
Hey as long as doesn't ruffle your alt right feathers he gets a pass and you don't consider him a nigger.
>>
FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA !!
>>
File: IMG_1862.jpg (58KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1862.jpg
58KB, 404x389px
>>80551119
>didn't bring up Trump

D R O P P E D
>>
>>80551119
>/pol/ weenies are willing to dislike one of the greatest comedians that ever lived if he disses their daddy.
/pol/lacks are fucking sheep.
>>
>>80552651
Which is ironic, since if he said he liked Trump, /pol/ would go on about how he's an "honorary" white and how he's "based". But the second he doesn't praise their dear leader, they automatically call for his head on a plate.
>>
>he didn't bring up Trump.

scary prospect for you?
>>
Is he the most quotable comedian of all time?
>>
>>80552651
he's likely not to touch the subject at all.

He's been indirectly critical of the current state of comedy.

he was quoted as saying Trump has been bad for comedy because now all the comedians are doing the same jokes over and over because Trump is so on everybody's mind.
>>
>>80552822
It's hilarious how every time trump comes out with a memey soundbite like locker room talk and fake news /pol/ spams it left and right to defend him. They cannot even slightly criticize him. They just follow him blindly and metaphorically suck his dick relentlessly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.