[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WILL /tv/ EVER RECOVER IF THIS HAPPENS?!? >These are from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 23522626.jpg (205KB, 875x604px) Image search: [Google]
23522626.jpg
205KB, 875x604px
WILL /tv/ EVER RECOVER IF THIS HAPPENS?!?

>These are from non-Disney industry estimates.
>>
>>80550712

It's time for the big beast D to smash the industries gash wide open.
>>
>>80550712
They should have named it Beauty and the Bull, and Bella cucks Gaston.
>>
File: B.jpg (72KB, 1270x476px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
72KB, 1270x476px
>>80550712
>Superman V. Batman
>>
wait why are we supposed to hate this? isnt it just a live action version of the animated film?
>>
>>80551405
That's reason enough to hate it already.
>>
>>80551405

There are tons of reasons to hate it

1 - It's a Disney movie
2 - It's a Disney movie
3- It's a Disney movie
4 - I's an unnecessary live action remake of a Disney animated movie that was pretty good on it's own
5 - It's not a WB movie
6 - It's a Disney movie

Basically you're not allowed to like or support anything Disney on /tv/, in this case though 4 is the best reason
>>
>>80551547
>1 - It's a Disney movie
>2 - It's a Disney movie
>3- It's a Disney movie
>4 - I's an unnecessary live action remake of a Disney animated movie that was pretty good on it's own
>5 - It's not a WB movie
>6 - It's a Disney movie

you forgot the reason that faggots here hate shit

>DUDE I HATE WOMEN LMAO
>>
>>80551405
Because the lead actress said something bad about cheeto-man
Also her existence reminds us that we can't get girlfriends
>>
>>80550712

It's terrible, expect a 75%+ drop in its second weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI4y53Oj-io
>>
>>80551572

I don't think it's women in general, just Emma
>>
>>80551602

>Nostalgia Critic
>the man who to this day doesn't understand Last action Hero

Doesn't he have some shitty 45 minutes to make before getting to his 5 minute review?
>>
>>80551602

>Audience scores were more than glowing for the Bill Condon-directed musical: Screen Engine/ComScore’s PostTrak shows that Thursday audiences gave Beauty And The Beast an 88% overall positive score with 4 1/2 stars. Close to 60% of the crowd was made up of females who gave it a 91% positive score, with 53% under 25. Diving deeper into these numbers we see 68% were between 18-34, which means the movie is stoking the generation who actually grew up with the original 1991 Oscar-winning animated movie. It’s a similar phenomenon we saw with the Finding Dory audience.

>Close to 60% of the crowd was made up of females who gave it a 91% positive score
>Close to 60% of the crowd was made up of females who gave it a 91% positive score

WILL /tv/ EVER RECOVER?!?!
>>
>>80551602
>Implying these dorks are part of the film's target demographics
>>
>>80550712
Gen X nostalgia movies are going to be big business. They should remake Lion King, do a Forrest Gump doing 90's through 2000's things remake, do a The Maxx show, new Buffy The Vampire Slayer SJW Edition this is what the people want to see.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.