[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, it's good. Not like Daredevil, but it is watchable,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 23

File: white fist.jpg (272KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
white fist.jpg
272KB, 960x1440px
Yes, it's good. Not like Daredevil, but it is watchable, more than LC or JJ, actually. You mad just because the lead is a white guy? Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>80549867
How is it more watchable than JJ when JJ trades blows with DD Season 1? I like it more than Luke Cage but come the fuck on this show is pretty sterile.
>>
>>80549867
It's better than the critics give it credit for, but let's not pretend it can be considered good. The fight choreography alone is enough to pan it for.
>>
>>80549867
I saw E1 and got real JJ/DD vibes, with a bit of LC thrown in too, I dunno if things will go more on the DD or JJ road, but as long as it's not AoS or DD S2 it should be cool.

CGI is ass
>>
>>80549906
Shit taste. JJ was dog shit.
>>
>>80549867
>I survived an airplane crash on the Himalayas and spent 15 years in another dimension in order to not die of frostbite and exhaustion in under two hours.
>I witnessed an alien army coming from a portal over New York getting beaten up by a green giant and a Norse god of thunder, now my Phd tells me you're full of shit, Danny Rand. Mumbo jumbos doesn't exist, silly.

Two episodes in and we're bogged down by stupid pseudo-conflict. So far this is a snooze fest.
>>
>>80550866
It's been explained that Thor is actually an alien advanced in other areas of science.

This chinaman hocus pocus is no more believable than astrology.
>>
>>80549906
JJ is dogshit
>>
>>80549867
Daredevil was shit past the first 5 episodes.
>>
>>80551190
>>80550007
t. insecure whitebois mad about the whole blacked thing
>>
>>80551390
Nah I liked Luke Cage. JJ was just terrible.
>>
>>80551390
Why? Jessica is trailer trash ugly, who cares that she burns coal?

It was all the libshit pandering, bad acting, overtly long plot, frankly even David Tenent character was pathetic with his Jessica worship.
>>
This is good. I already like it more than JJ or LC. So far rly good. Colleen is my waifu.

Also. sjw-critics bashing known sjw Finn Jones, ironic.
>>
Lol arrow is better
>>
File: 1488923721682.png (245KB, 692x536px) Image search: [Google]
1488923721682.png
245KB, 692x536px
>from now on white men can't be main characters anymore
How do we save Hollywood?
>>
>>80551390
>pretending to be a shitskin on the internet
>>
>>80551713
>White men can't be main characters anymore.
>Posts a picture of a main character who is a white man.
>>
>>80551627
>It was all the libshit pandering
Like what? Are you just drinking the retroactive hate koolaid?

> David Tenent character was pathetic with his Jessica worship
Friend, if every character was likeable TV would be hella boring.
>>
>>80549867
2 episodes in and it's already filled with so many stupid cliches.

>let me explain!
>no!

Why not just explain while you're being dragged out of the room, instead of asking people to go on dates with you and shit.

And why is it that he's too retarded to shave and get some decent clothes? Most of his problems would be solved if he stopped looking like a homeless guy.
>>
>>80552078
lol No! is a cliche lets just go back to silent movies
>>
File: p8xg4f4R.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
p8xg4f4R.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
After watching the first 6 eps that were reviewed and don't see how people aren't loving this show. Corporate politics is compelling or else we wouldn't have shows about it non stop. And in ep 6 he goes through a mortal combat tournament challenge. How are people not loving this show? Scott Buck did great and is probably gonna get no credit. I think the early reviews were by people who weren't sure how internet outrage would affect a show with a white lead so they reviewed it poorly to distance themselves and save their online image. Worst case scenario they simply admit the second half of the season is better if general audiences happen to like the show. If the internet hates it then the poor reviews make the early critics sound like they know what they're talking about.
>>
is it good? not really
is it as bad as the critics are saying? absolutely not

if daredevil is a 6/10, iron fist is a 4.5/10. luke cage and jessica jones are both below a 3/10
>>
I honestly can't see a difference between this show, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage. All three are pretty shit, yet critics loved the latter two. Probably because one had a female protag and the other a black guy.

If Danny was played by an Asian guy I bet it would have gotten positive reviews from critics.
>>
>>80551713
Yes they can. They just need a strong black woman to be the female lead. Like in your pic.
>>
>>80549867
>but it is watchable, more than LC or JJ, actually. You mad just because the lead is a white guy? Get the fuck outta here.
you mad because the lead in those two is a woman and a black man?
>>
softspoken white guys trying to do the right thing through the power of faith baaaaaad
>>
>Danny and I would eat all of the skittles EXCEPT the brown ones

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>80552305
There are no brown skittles you retard. Are you foreign or something? How do you mistake chocolate candy with fruit candy?
>>
>>80552348
>brown skittles

thats FUCKING RACIST
>>
>>80552348
I'm sorry I'm not an expert on candy like you fatass Americans.
>>
File: female asmr fans.jpg (316KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
female asmr fans.jpg
316KB, 960x640px
>>80551970
>>from now on
>>Posts a picture of a main character who is a white man from a show that started seven years ago.
>>
>>80552266
>If Danny was played by an Asian guy I bet it would have gotten positive reviews from critics.

He'd have to be poor too. But you are right, the shows are interchangeable.

I found JJ the most interesting but I can definitely see who others didn't. And DD suffers because his supporting cast so fucking weak and S2 went full retard.
>>
>>80551970
>>80552286
But the image is from season 1.
Not sure if people would watch TWD these days without a black Rick.
>>
>>80552072
>keeping this shit in your long term memory

The main memorable one was slipping an abortion pill for the jailed girl and then JJ narrating to the audience.

>If you're not pro choice you're an asshole
>>
>>80549867
It feels the most different of the 4 so far. I'm so thankful for no motherfucking dirty cop storyline
>>
File: 90s internet_003.jpg (1MB, 2060x3000px) Image search: [Google]
90s internet_003.jpg
1MB, 2060x3000px
>>80552717
>no motherfucking dirty cop storyline

Yet.

This show is nothing but insipid hack writing.
>>
>>80549867
I started watching watching Daredevil, thought it was awful. Started watching JJ, again awful. Started watching LC drunk, actually finished it and thought it was decent.

I don't think I'll bother with this. No clue what it's even about.
>>
>>80552806
So you're autistic and alcohol is the cure
>>
>>80552779
I like it so far,but I feel like I'm desensitized to bad writing. I know its pretty bad, but I'm just used to it from shows like Flash and Magicians
>>
> Iron Fist trained in K'un-Lun
> mentions a punch style to woman who works in a dojo in a city
>" huh why is the mighty whitey thinking he can teach a chinese woman about martial arts "

>nevermind the context and where each character is coming from, or the actual context of the scene
>just focus of the race of the characters and stereotypes

I ask, who are the real racists here?
>>
>>80552834
naw. I didn't even watch all of LC drunk, that might have just been what got me to give the show a chance after seeing how awful the first two shows were. LC was actually a pretty solid show
>>
>>80549867
Absolutely awful. One of the worst shows I've ever seen and I'm not just saying that to bait.
>>
File: diversity.png (25KB, 685x561px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
25KB, 685x561px
>>80552617
>>
File: t800.jpg (27KB, 342x643px) Image search: [Google]
t800.jpg
27KB, 342x643px
Is the main character supposed to be an idiot. I'm one and a half episodes in, and that's what I'm gathering from this.

>I lied about the passport. I picked it up in Morocco...

Okay! Finally he understands he has to lie to them to get out of there...

>It was the only way I could get to the States. I am Danny Rand

...and fucking dropped.
>>
>>80552990
Luke Cage is literally the worst one. That shit was so boring and they got rid of the most interesting character, just to replace him with the worst one
>>
File: fat asian.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
fat asian.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>80553134
>missing most recent and applicable years
>>
File: Thanksmarvel.png (425KB, 749x334px) Image search: [Google]
Thanksmarvel.png
425KB, 749x334px
>>
>>80553196
>2014 isn't recent
>>
Feel like this whole thing is just leading up to The Defenders and they aren't really putting any effort in making it it's own thing.
>>
>>80553275
And The Defender won't be very good, because all this Hand shit have been really boring so far in every show
>>
File: thickofit.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
thickofit.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>80553259
It was literally 3 years ago.
Luke cage, as an example of something it missed, aired in 2016.
>>
>>80553275
At this point I'm pretty sure the script for The Defenders hasn't even been written.
>>
>>80553512
I just mean with setting The Hand up to be the big villain for Defenders to fight.
>>
>>80553865
Because nothing better than seeing people try and take down a shadowy organization for the third fucking time!
>>
>>80551390
Luke was decent and the least of the problems, the show was just horrible.
>>
>>80553507
>It was literally 3 years ago.
No way, let me do the math and confirm your amazing findings!

>2014 isn't recent
>Luke Cage shifted the whole paradigm highhandedly

Right.
>>
>>80552920
It's literally impossible to be racist towards white people, but ok, whatever you say
>>
>>80553259
>I think there has been some giant, unforeseen paradigm shift in role diversity in 3 years.
>>
>>80551010
I'm only in episode two but i actually agree with >>80550866
While the doctor shouldn't just believe right away, as a man of science he should be more open to possibilities after the incident and Danny proving that he was who he claimed to be.
Taking him of drugs for 2 or three days so he can TRY and give a demonstration wouldn't be hard, this conflict shouldn't exist.
>>
>>80553935
>Luke was decent
no he wasn't, they removed all personality from him only to make him into a sex toy for the protagonist.
I heard he has some personality in his own show though which I haven't watched yet
>>
>>80554485
He was, but to me he still felt bland.

Then again he's as Harlem as a black protagonist can get, as an Eastern-European white guy I'm likely to miss the point of most of the shit that goes on around him.
>>
>>80549867
I don't give a fuck about characters or plot.
Is the action good? It's fucking martial arts.
If it's more Daredevil, quick cut motion blur garbage, count me out.
>>
File: visible confusion.gif (2MB, 287x257px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.gif
2MB, 287x257px
>>80553942
Luke cage is just a symptom of the paradigm shift, not the cause of it you fucking halfwit.
>>
>>80554829
It's the latter.
>>
>>80549867
I liked Luke Cage.
I'm 2 episodes in and I'm liking this.
I like DD season 2 as well. I'm all for the serious tone mixing with a bit of camp and cheese.

I can't wait for Luke Cake to fight some ninjas in The Defenders.
>>
>tfw you will never have an asian girlfriend to tell you how bad you are at karate while she sits on your face.
>>
>>80555564
The tits on this one look majestic in the series
Although I'm pretty sure they sag a lot
>>
>>80555555
>>
>>80554334
>>80550866
The doctor specifically says he's seen more crazies claiming to have powers (without really having them) since the incident.

What the doctor should have done is say, "Okay, I'll take you off the meds for three days and then you show me glowy fist power."
>>
>>80554829
Butt daredevil is famous for its long takes
>>
>>80553134
why is there no jewish column?
>>
>>80555709
"long"
>>
>>80549867
daredevil luke cage and jj are all fucking horrible.. I was at least able to make it through 3 episodes of fucking iron first
>>
>>80549867
I never seen this level of 'STOP LAUGHING'
I really hope you '''''people'''''' are getting money for this shilling.
>>
Holy shit I just watched the hallway fight scene in episode 4 and it's the worst thing i've ever seen. Both Daredevil seasons had an epic single-take hallway fight that was incredibly choreographed and really well filmed. This one they cut literally every second and constantly have cheesy slo-mo fighting to make it easier to film. Finn Jones puts very little effort into it, it doesn't look like he's ever been in a fight in his life, the way he kicks looks very girly. Colleen's fighting looks more realistic then his does.
>>
>>80553134
Put jewish in the there and see how that changes things.
>>
>>80555600
Should have been the game of thrones actress with the great tits. Why did they cast the no one can remember.
>>
>>80556532
because the bad pussy bitch is a horrible actress.
>>
>>80550007
they're both dog shit. the only good marvel tv show on netflix is DD
>>
>>80555657
I liked that they had Harold yelling at the security feed on his TV "ask him where he's been!"
audience analogue, love it
>>
All marvel shows are worth skipping because jews write them.
>>
>>80556641
Nah. Luke Cage was pretty enjoyable for what it was. I know it's popular to hate on nig culture around here and I'm not that big a fan of it myself but there was actually quite a bit of substance otherwise.

Iron Fist starts pretty slow and has way less action than it has any right to but it has its place.

DD is my favorite of them but that doesn't keep me from seeing the perks of the other shows. Except JJ. God that show is so fucking awful.
>>
>>80556607
She is not asian either.
>>
>>80556302
The fight would've been improved with slowmo. At least with slowmo you can see what it hapening instead of getting raped with meme cuts.
>>
The direction during the fight scenes are god awful.
It looks like they're raising the frame rate without speeding up the footage or going slow-mo, so everybody looks like they're throwing punches underwater.
This series looks more like Marvel/Netflix's first attempt at an action series, shaky and unsure of itself, instead of their third show where they should be able to pull it off effortlessly.
>>
I'm surprised Jeri Hogarth believed Danny so readily. Are they feeling sentimental because that'd be uncharacteristic as fuck. How come the company's legal intern was put in charge of the family's estate?
>>
>>80553134
isn't this same as the actual population distribution?
>>
>>80552920
But anon Japanese martial arts and Chinese martial arts is the SAME THING.
>>
>>80556883
She probably fucked his mother.
>>
>>80557231
Get this to the fanfiction writers, immediately.
>>
>>80549867
It's pretty dull anon. They forgot to give the main character any personality or motivation. There's never a reason for him to be doing anything that he's doing. It also looks like shit and the effects are garbage.
>>
>>80557371
>There's never a reason for him to be doing anything that he's doing.
He just wants to be Danny Rand again. Why are so many people missing that? It's like Cap wanting to do the right thing, or Daredevil being motivated by muh Catholicism. He cares about the company because that's his only link to his dead parents.
>>
>>80549867
But I didn't really like Season 2 of Daredevil, I thought it went to shit after Elektra was introduced.
>>
>>80549867
Agree with OP.
Watching episode 5 atm, so is Iron Fist still a virgin? /our guy/.
>>
>you got a fight name or somethin?
>the human spider
>>
>>80553150
He's supposed to be naive. He was ten when he got lost to the world. But yah he's still pretty dumb
>>
>>80549867
Remember all those SJW articles about how it's a stereotype to cast Asians as martial artists or ninjas? and yet when a white guy gets cast in that kind of role...
>>
>>80554829
If you really do like various forms of martial arts, especially different styles of wushu and kung fu, you will enjoy a lot of the episodes.

I believe it's episode 6 that's directed by RZA.
>>
File: foggy-and-karen.jpg (246KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
foggy-and-karen.jpg
246KB, 1024x1365px
>tfw they make a reference to Karen

Reporter chick was talking over phone telling them not to give the front page to Karen. Guess she's doing well for herself as a reporter now.
>>
>>80549867

I'm on the last episode.

Nurse lady: "Danny I think it's a terrible idea and you shouldn't kill harold

Colleen: "Danny I think it's a terrible idea and will corrupt your chi"

Nurse lady: "We just need to get tablet"

Colleen: "I got it, I need to kill harold!"

Nurse lady: "Jeez is there any version of this where someone isn't going to get killed?" Her face was pure gold.

Best scene of the series are in last two episodes, the scene in 12 where they're centering their chi together, as colleen wakes up and has this face like she is thinking about how big of a dork danny is.
>>
>>80557944
>already on the last episode

Nigga get a life, go outside. I didn't work today and even i'm only on ep 5.
>>
>>80558047

I had a couple days off because of a retirement party for family member so I woke up early to start watching, passed out half way through season and came back to finish.
>>
>>80558047
Bruh who needs sleep I've been done.
>>
I am watching it right now and I like it. I was worried after how horrible Luke Cage was. Are reviewers really saying it is bad? Why?
>>
>>80549867
White wash Garbage
>>
>>80558169
Because the characters are all shit and most the show is just a set-up for The Defenders.
>>
so i'm 15 minutes into the first episode

Why doesn't Danny try to describe memories to his old friends that only they would know about? Or better yet, why doesn't he go get a blood test to confirm that he's Danny?

He just keeps yelling at them "HEY, IT'S ME DANNY GUYS. DON'T YOU REMEMBER?"
>>
>>80558471
They bring that up in a bit.
>>
Who thought making the main character a bumbling fool was a good idea? Danny is so autistic it hurts.
>>
>>80558471
There's no blood for him to compare to, all his relatives are dead. Why exactly he doesn't immediately start bringing up things only he'd know is a plot hole.
>>
File: 234556722345.jpg (45KB, 239x350px) Image search: [Google]
234556722345.jpg
45KB, 239x350px
>>80549867
Agreed with OP. All the hate it is getting online is racist bullshit against white people.

Iron Fist is better than JJ and LC. I don't even notice the time during the episodes, LC was a chore to go through.
>>
>>80556969
Not even remotely close.
>>
>>80549867
drop this crap and watch Legion instead
>>
>>80559107
One more thing.

It's not he fight choreography that is bad, it's their decision to present his skill by ease of use not by force. That's why it looks like he isn't punching properly and feels like he is too laid back.

I would have taken the force approach.
>>
>>80549867
It's way better than Daredevil.
>>
>>80549867
>it's good
Who are you trying to fool?
>>
I don't know if you people are troll or shills.

But this show is crap. The main character is dull, the story is boring and you can see they stretch up it up just to make more episodes and WTF are those fight scenes and special effects? It's so bad.
>>
>>80549867

Daredevil was so fucking lame and boring. Couldn't get past the third episode. Iron Fist is much better than any of these hero shows and i'm only on the 4th episode.
>>
>>80557371
>>80557552

His purpose in life is to stop The Hand at all costs. He says it like several times in the first couple episodes.
>>
I was going to watch this as I've watched the other 3 Netflix shows but after seeing the actor literally blamed Trump for all the bad reviews given by libshits I'm not touching this shit, little faggot deserves all the bad reviews from liberals
>>
>>80558169
Half of them say the show's pretty subpar compared to the rest, which is kinda true.
The other half are just "let's make all cishet white male characters faggot niggers" libcucks bitching about why didn't Marvel make Danny Rand a chink even though the original character is white, which is a load of bullshit.
>>
SPOIL THIS SHIT FUCKO
>>
>tfw Frank Castle shows up near the end and guns down dozens of ninjas with his minigun

one can dream
>>
File: 1472181157670.jpg (29KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1472181157670.jpg
29KB, 500x372px
>>80553134
>About 75% of the people in American films are white
>About 75% of Americans are white
>>
>>80560217
Are you even following the argument?
>>
>>80559312

Maybe he's not punching properly and is too laid back because he's holding back, if he punched full on there would be blood splatters all over his clothes and in his hair and that gets annoying.
>>
>>80556969
For whites and blacks, yes. Hispanics are underrepresented. Asians are over represented.
>>
>>80560262
Yes, we are all jokingly shit posting about how it's stupid as fuck to say "there are too many white people in tv/movies".
>>
>>80549867
adults who watch capeshit should be exterminated
>>
>>80560272
desu I don't really see hispanics or asians bitching about representation in tv or film, it's only nignogs that keep crying for "muh diversity" and "muh oscars" because they're still assblasted from slavery and think the world owes them shit because of it.
>>
>>80560458
might have something to do with the fact they were never legally enslaved thus never engaged in long battles to change legislation to suit them.
>>
File: 1449085033608.jpg (64KB, 550x746px) Image search: [Google]
1449085033608.jpg
64KB, 550x746px
>"You got more youtube views than that big green guy"
>>
File: this big guy.png (657KB, 558x863px) Image search: [Google]
this big guy.png
657KB, 558x863px
>>80560736
>>
>"If you want to learn the truth, hold no opinions"
>"Doubt leads to death"

Something is wrong with Danny's chinese proverbs.
>>
>>80549867
Currently watching ep1 and the fight scenes are weak.

Will see if it gets better.
>>
Why is Danny so fucking autistic. He makes all the women around him uncomfortable.
>>
Anyone who isn't a pleb and doesn't spend their time online parroting the "victimized white male" narrative will know that Jessica Jones is the best Marvel/Netflix series rivaling only Daredevil season 1.

Iron Fist is genuinely shit, stop trying to turn this into le internet culture war.
>>
>>80561237
Fuck off fag.
>>
>>80561154
He probably always smells like shit
>>
>>80561087
It got better but fight scenes are still lame as fuck
>>
>>80559918
That's what the Iron Fist does.
Danny wanted what was his.
Now that he has it, yeah it's just the Hand thing. Though he didn't even think they were real.
>>
>>80561154
I liked it tbqh, loved it in fact.
Made him feel real, i'm in episode 5 and as far as i've noticed he didn't ever kiss a girl, it's natural to be ankward.
>>
>>80565025
Well he does say he took a vow of chastity.
>>
I've watched for 20m so far. Does it get better? It feels uninspired and lacking direction. I wish I was watching DD season 3 instead
>>
>>80549867
DD sucked LC was better then DD.
>>
I'm only halfway through episode 2 right now, but why the fuck doesn't Danny just fucking kung fu his way out of the psych building?
>>
>people saying it's better than Daredevil
This must be really good then
>>
actors are better then daredevil
i think only thing daredevil does better is the villains

especially the rich brother, literal god tier acting from that guy, he raises the entire show to another level

all the sjw journalists trying to praise that girl for her performance in legion, but id say the acting from this show is better than the acting in legion
>>
>>80565844
Jesus pay ATTENTION!
He can't because he's drugged.
>>
>>80549867
Luke Cage first episode was the most negro thing I've seen in ages. I'll give this a chance, Daredevil was fun.
>>
>>80551390
Luke Cage was good, JJ was shit.
>>
>>80565990
Yeah, and he took that big guy out with one punch. He said he couldn't break the straps holding him to the bed because the drugs, I'm sure he could take a bunch of unnarmed fat guards.
>>
The show is objectively bad. You're sounding like /r/dc_cinematic with your denialism.
>>
>>80565844
Are you dumb? The drugs they've pumped him with make it so he can't connect to his power. He fucking said that.
>>
>>80549867
it's good, critics were wrong
>>
Am I only one who actually likes fight scenes in here? Granted, I've seen only two episodes so far, but I like Danny's fighting style so far.
>>
>>80566258
Don't worry I also pretend to like them
>>
>>80549867
Am i watching this shit out of order or something? Why is it so fucking disjointed?
>>
Is the villain the same guy who plays the lawyer on Sillicon valley?
>>
>>80566258
It's slower, but it's clear he's holding back because he isn't just a normal human, so it kinda makes sense.
It's not really that fun to watch but i'm having a good time watching it.

>>80566284
I felt that way too at episode 5, it's my only real complaint so far.
>>
>>80549867
Why do you retards assume its because he is white? Critics seem to just hate it based off what I read.
>>
>>80566343
Because while it isn't that great it's FAR from bad.
It's fun and i like it, that's all.
>>
>>80566343
Actually watch it and compare it to the other marvel products you sperg.
>>
>>80566343
Because the say shit like "the dynamic would be more interesting if Rand were an Asian having to retake control of his company from white people"

Literally from a review. And so many of them talk about cultural appropriation, not being able to feel for Rand because of his white privelage and so on.

Fact is it's miles better than JJ, but that was a show about a Woman so regardless of how bad it was the critics will wax poetic about it.
>>
Am I wrong for thinking Ward Meachum looks Asian?
>>
>>80566410
I liked JJ purely because on Tenant and his antics.
>>
>>80566444
He looks like Justin Long on drugs.
>>
>>80549867
>You mad just because the lead is a white guy?
nice race baiting, stormnigger
>>
>>80549867
It's actually kind of dull. It's just a bunch of business meetings and bad acting.
>>
>>80566488
Tenant was the only redeemable part of that show.
>>
File: 1488403760437.jpg (13KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488403760437.jpg
13KB, 250x375px
>>80566154
I'd like to go on Reddit and call them hypocrites for hating Iron Fist for X and Y while loving the movies for X and Y, but I don't want to risk them digging through my post history for personal insults again
>>
File: patriot2.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
patriot2.webm
1MB, 640x480px
watched the first 3 episodes. i find it ok but not great. does it get any better? should i bother?
>>
>>80558643
Are you autistic? Heaven forbid a guy raised by monks would be weird. Is every character you write different shades of Dude McCoolsville?
>>
>>80552266
I liked the style of LC but it didnt do much to hold my interest, it wasnt compelling
>>
The show is pretty ass in terms of writing.
Massive timejumps which are causing character development off screen only to MAYBE have it be referenced retro actively in some pointless expository dialogue.
It's like the show was made by a teenager.
>>
>>80558471
Dont they also use dental records
>>
i thought DD was the best of the bunch, but i definitely liked JJ more than luke cage or this show so far
>>
>>80558640
No they don't. They conveniently overlook dental records.
>>
>>80567445
>His hands? Are you sure it wasn't his FIST?
Jesus christ, who writes this shit?
>>
How come Danny never joined Stick to fight the Hand? Why would Stick not use the legendary warrior meant to defeat Nobu?
Also, why is the Hand the main villain in netflix? The Purple dude ans Black Maria were also members of the Hand?
>>
File: cockmongler.jpg (435KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
cockmongler.jpg
435KB, 600x791px
>I hired a Private Investigator. She was worth every penny... when she was sober.
I would've liked an actual cameo you cunts.
>>
Does anyone have a webm of Ward giving the room the finger in episode 5?
>>
The fight scenes are largely not good, which is extremely disappointing for a TV show about a fucking kung fu man. Also Finn doesn't have the physicality to sell himself as a martial arts master.

It's not awful, but it's definitely not good.

Daredevil Season 1 > Daredevil Season 2 1st half with the Punisher > Luke Cage 1st half > Iron Fist > Jessica Jones > Daredevil Season 2 2nd Half > Luke Cage 2nd Half
>>
>>80568300
I was going to post a ranking like this but it's close enough that I'll agree with it
>>
Just finished it, was a pretty damn decent show. Way better than both JJ and LC, but obviously doesn't reach DD tier.

The fight scenes do tend to look pretty weak, it seemed okay in the first two episodes but it gets pretty bad afterwards. That scene where danny fights davos was pretty funny looking because it was so obvious when it was a stuntman fighting. I don't know what it was about that scene in particular but the editing and shots were extremely bad, like they didn't even try to hide the stuntman at all.
>>
When will you guys finally realize /pol/ is right?
>>
I'm 3 episodes in. Does it get better? I'm actually liking this.
>>
File: contrarian.jpg (246KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
contrarian.jpg
246KB, 1024x768px
>Iron Fist is better than Jessica Jones
>Iron Fist is better than Luke Cage
>Iron Fist is better than any season of Daredevil
>>
>>80549867
OP, yeah, I'm getting the feeling it's been getting bad reviews because of SJW cucks bitching about the lead being a WHITE MAN and not some nigger fucking 90lb white girl who beats up men three times her size.
>>
File: IFM2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IFM2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I thought I was going to watch a kungfu TV show where is muh kungfu
>>
File: 1487980177246.png (848KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487980177246.png
848KB, 800x800px
>the drunken Hand guy
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.