[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was Spielberg, Lucas and Ford thinking when they've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kingdom of the crystal skull.jpg (235KB, 864x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom of the crystal skull.jpg
235KB, 864x1280px
What the hell was Spielberg, Lucas and Ford thinking when they've made this shit?
>>
>Hey this could make some money
>>
>>80548462
hey, yeah
>>
I'm willing to bet Georgie boy was thinking about nachos most of the time.
>>
>>80548439
>Let's get one more Indy adventure in before Disney butchers him and makes endless sequels
>>
all four flicks are equal in levels of substance and entertainment value
>>
>>80548439
Never seen it because off all the backlash. I don't want my Indy memories to be raped like how South Park portrayed it perfectly.
>>
>>80548439
In retrospect this was a lot better than most capeshit being release today.
>>
I don't know why this movie gets so much hate. I remember going to see it opening night and I had a fun time
>>
>>80548439
Spielberg didn't want to make it, there's some interviews where he said he didn't want make another Indy movie. the third one was a good ending to the series.
>>
>>80549197
>>80549877
>>80549947

It was really good for the first two thirds

Last third was disappointing and ended with ALIUMS which left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths

I still think its a good film thoguh.
>>
>>80550782
People would have said the same thing about Raiders if its ending had 2008 vfx. I think they should have gone campier with the ending like they originally planned
>>
File: 1486008354201.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486008354201.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>80548439
I like it.

>>80550782
I liked the aliens a lot. People get so uptight about shit.
I thought the fridge scene was over the top in a great way too, but most people seem to hate it.

>>80550117
And now he's making a fifth.
>>
>>80550939
well as an archaeologist it's pretty shitty since the skull isn't even a human artifact so it's not archaeological. the family shit was awful as well, no one would give a fuck if it was indy fucking a girl half his age, a family drama is not what people want to see.
>>
>>80551076
>not liking Indy's greaser kid
I don't usually use this word, but Indy 4 is just good old fashioned fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.