[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with Deadpool? I don't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: deadpool-2-featured-image.jpg (74KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-2-featured-image.jpg
74KB, 970x545px
What's your experience with Deadpool? I don't really watch movies (tv shows are better for me) but I'd like to watch this one, is it worth it?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>80548333
>is it worth it?
shitpool aint worth anything
>>
File: 1laama.jpg (126KB, 1172x500px) Image search: [Google]
1laama.jpg
126KB, 1172x500px
no it isn't funny.
it's the epitome of try-hard
>>
File: 1455648485787.png (245KB, 434x468px) Image search: [Google]
1455648485787.png
245KB, 434x468px
Deadpool is a film genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn redditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic
>>
>>80548333
Memes and lowest common denominator schlock.

You'll enjoy it if you're a normie.
>>
>>80548470
this
>>
>I don't watch movies
dropped so fucking hard
>>
>>80548574
Movies are garbage nowadays and tv shows are getting better, your point?
>>
>>80548333
action scenes were ok, the """""comedy""""" tried way too hard
>>
No.
>>
Taking a look back, comedy was too dependent on 80s and early 90s references. You either laughed cause "Heh, I remember" or in the case of younger folk "Heh, I saw that in the internet" otherwise people who laughed just thought the whole quip was fun for some reason made by themselves.

Action was very nice, but It sure felt they were missing budget in lots of stuff and we didnt need Deadpool himself mentioning it during the movie for us to notice.
>>
>>80548333
The movie is a bit like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBcehv2Xh8o
>>
>>80548333
I don't read comics or watch TV so I hadn't heard of Deadpool until I watched Wolverine: Origins and he was pretty funny in that so I went to see it at the cinema and it was great.

I'm not sure what /tv/'s problem with it is other than it being popular. Every attempt to explain it I've seen is just nonsense tirades like >>80548512
>>
>>80548333
It's movie that parodies superhero movie tropes while following them.
If you're into marvel movies and you liked humour in trailers you'll love this movie.
>>
>>80548512
don't use so many buzzwords, it will ruin your shitpost/bait
>>
I used to kind of like deadpool but the movie is fucking boring and the jokes dont land and now everything related to him is highschool-tier. I think i liked the idea of deadpool him more than the actual execution of him in all his shapes and forms.
>>
>>80552387
>I'm not sure what /tv/'s problem with it is other than it being popular.

Story itself isn't really intereseting if you think about it, just bland revenge story No.768.

Humour in it is basicaly pop cultural references so the audiance could feel better because they think to themselves "hey I know that thing!". Some like it, some are annoyed by it, /tv/ screams plebbit.

Since it's Hollywood production movie itself follows strict structure and is way too predictable. (look up "save the cat" book for more).
>>
File: IMG_1246.png (45KB, 296x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.png
45KB, 296x406px
>>80548333
>>
>>80552835
>did i leave the stove on?
>keeps up this annoying nasal whine the rest of the movie

daily reminder that ryan reynolds legit thought this pile of shit deserved an oscar for the lolz XDDD
>>
>>80548333
Absolutely awful. One of the worst movies I've ever seen and I'm not just saying that to bait.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.