[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Back in the village, Belle is trying to show a little gi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Back in the village, Belle is trying to show a little girl how to read until she is called out by a man who discourages her from teaching another girl to read.

>http://www.themoviespoiler.com/2017Spoilers/BeautyBeast2017.html

Why? Every child in 18th centuey France, boys and girls, even going back to late middle ages, were taught how to read and write, fucking stuff like this pisses me off REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80545366

Who cares, everybody will forget this film even existed within 3 months
>>
>>80545366
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6qDPCh33fg
down with the gaysss
>>
>>80545366
The beast owns a time traveling magic atlas in this movie.

That's right, Disney watched the original and said you know what 3 things this is missing? Feminism, Homosex and a Tardis.
>>
>>80546387
Could have shown sex scene with the beast.
In a few years the movie could be hailed as ahead of it's time when bestiality will be the new fad.
>>
Bravo Disney.... Stunning social commentary..... Bravo..................
>>
>>80545366
THIS is progressive, you nazi sexist racist homophobic cis gendered anti-queer regressive stupid white Hitler voter.
>>
>create a false controversy to stir up the right wingers and SJWs
>everyone talks about your movie non-stop, fighting about an imagined gay scene
>scene is just gays projecting their gayness onto something that really isn't there
>right wingers get pissed, "muh childrens"
>all the normies are talking about your movie and they're gonna go see it
And that was how Disney engineered a viral social media campaign for Beauty and the Beast
>>
>>80546760
Because that worked for Ghostbusters, right?
>>
>>80547419
SPE's amateur hour catastrophes are nothing compared to this masterwork of media manipulation by Mr. Mouse mimself.
>>
>>80546760
fucking dan gheesling
>>
>>80547419
They aren't the same at all. Girl Ghostbusters was proudly antagonistic to people, as if the ones they weren't trying to annoy would go to see the movie out of support (?). This is taking a non-issue and letting the offended minority party make the hype for them
>>
>>80545366
Ok but i mean in the Disney cartoon,the villagers were mocking Belle for bieng too brainy IIRC
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.