[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say that with Logan and Legion, the X-Men universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

File: logan legion.jpg (69KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
logan legion.jpg
69KB, 1024x1024px
Is it safe to say that with Logan and Legion, the X-Men universe has reached higher points than either the MCU or the DCEU?
>>
>>80544382
Is the next Fox tv show about the Morlocks.
>>
Is Legion kino? Ive seen the first two eps, liked the mystery but hated the build up. I think I hate "crazy" characters
>>
>DUDE EDGY
>>
right now it's MCU > X- Men > DCEU

MCU still has the best television universe with the netflix shows
>>
>>80544382
higher peaks don't matter when you have deeper valleys.
>>
is legion actually good?
>>
>>80544796
I'm enjoying it a lot but I also don't mind shows that spend a lot of time establishing themselves before they start handing out payoffs.
>>
>>80544872
for the most part it's shot well, has a good look to it, isn't written for retards, and doesn't exactly hold you hand. Has a few stumbles here and there, but the parts that work really well make you forget about them.
>>
>>80544382

One very good movie ("Logan") doesn't elevate the whole rest of the X-men movies, which range from decent to pretty dire. the absolute lack of continuity between the various X-movies makes it hard to call them a collective "universe", anyway. And Legion hasn't yet established itself as part of a bigger "universe"
>>
>>80544887
>>80544927

I know what you fämälämäs mean, I think Ill wait for the entire season and marathon it one weekend. I hate waiting when a show is like that. Proper kinos need a marathon.
>>
>>80544835
Apparently Iron Fist is as bad as it looks. I was a bit confused by the tone of the trailers. The guy playing Iron Fist looks like he's supposed to be some sort of funny man, maybe a bit like Pratt, but then the trailers are depicting this super serious narrative. I wonder if bad casting choices are what brought about the negative reception?
>>
>>80544382
>DCEU?
How are they even in the race, really? I don't buy the gang of contrarians who pretend to like those turds.
>>
>>80545003
How good is Logan really? I haven't seen it yet but the last two were probably mediocre at best.
>>
>>80545003
>the absolute lack of continuity between the various X-movies makes it hard to call them a collective "universe"
their disregard for continuity is literally the best part of the xmen universe tbqh
>>
>>80545041

Im marathonin the iron fist right now, its pretty basic but watchable. Same tone as the other netflix marvels.
>>
>>80545041
>Apparently Iron Fist is as bad as it looks.
Well, it isn't.
>>
>>80544382
>Legion
you just outted yourself as a huge pleb
legion is shit
logan was kino tho
>>
>>80544796
You should definitely stick with Transformers & TMNT.
>>
>>80545289
>he thinks legion is a smart intelligent and cerebral show
>>
>>80545259
It's the other way around pleb.
>>
>>80545341
>not Mr. Robot
>>
>>80545249
>>80545257
when I typed that I didn't even realize it was out. guess I'll give it a whirl tonight.
>>
>>80545147

It's remarkably good. There's a real sense of desperation and sadness running through it. You have an old, tired, dying man who's nearing the end of his strength trying to look after an even older, fucked-up old man on the brink of death. Trying to hold it all together with his last fading strength. No spoilers, but you can tell from the start of the film that wolverine isn't going to buy that boat he's saving up for. The performances are great, Picard in particular is phenomenal.

It goes into "normal" capeshit territory in the 2nd half but its a movie about wolverine, what can I say
>>
>>80545289

Hey bro no need to bully, I just hating for weeks when a show does nothing but show a drugged up b-grade actor stumble around for two weeks.
>>
>>80545430
no it really isnt
you keep thinking that youre smart for watching a specific television program tho....
youre a pleb
>>
>>80545448

I like how its ok to call him Picard and no one bats an eye.
>>
>>80545545
because he embraces what made him famous. He's either picard or professor x and I get the sense that if you called him either one, he wouldn't correct you and tell you his name is patrick.
>>
File: 1403814040801.jpg (64KB, 274x268px) Image search: [Google]
1403814040801.jpg
64KB, 274x268px
>>80545512
you're wrong tho
>>
>>80545654
pfffahahahaha no im not
legion is plebshit
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 815x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 815x960px
>>80545628

Whats Xaviers other name
>>
>>80544848
I don't think any of the X-Men films have reached the depths of the DCEU.
And Marvel consistently makes films that range from okay to good, and the cookie-cutter feel is so monotonous.
>>
>>80545545

If I eve meet him in person I'll say "OMG Duncan Idaho!!!!!" and ask him to sign my Toto album
>>
>>80545448
What the fuck, he doesn't buy the boat?
You piece of shit, you said no spoilers.
>>
>>80544835
Daredevil Season 2 = Crap
Jessica Jones = Crap
Luke Cage = Crap
Iron Fist = Crap
>>
>>80545921

The DCEU is pure shit. The Nolan bat mans blows it all away.

The sony x-men movies are shit.

But Logan was better than anything.

Marvel is formulaic but mostly enjoyable.

Logan was a kino, I might have cried like a woman.
>>
Logan was mediocre.
>>
>>80545989
This.
>>
Legion is nowhere near as good as the DCEU. it's not authentic.

MCU well i don't even need to explain how bad it is compared to the DCEU

Logan was okay
>>
>>80544382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IPY28pKBUk&t=9s
Logan was a 7/10, which is the average for most of these comic book movies no matter the studio.

Haven't seen Legion, but the bar for comic book tv shows is about 10 points lower than it is for the movies. So it probably sucks.
>>
X-Men characters have great potential if given a good writer. They aren't really a superhero group, they're a school of people trying to learn how to live with their special abilities first and foremost. They have a lot better characters than Avengers or Justice League but it all depends on who's writing, it doesn't always turn out well.
>>
>>80544635
No they are 2 shows in works. On X-Men spinoff (Teen mutants being chased) and one Hellfire Club TV series.
>>
>>80545989
>The DCEU is pure shit
stopped reading right there pleb
>>
>>80545003
>>80545194
Exactly, they pay as much attention to continuity as the comics do.
>>
>>80546064
Here's your (You).
>>
>>80546100
Stop shilling your shitty channel.
>>
>>80546114
doesn't help that Marvel is trying to euthanize the X-Men for a decade now
>>
>>80544382
Yes. Fox has given all the power to the creatives and it's amazing. That's something WB and especially Disney will never do.
>>
>>80545003
>decent to pretty dire
>FC, X2 and Deadpool
Great
>DoFP, Wolverine and X1
Good
>X3 and Apocalypse
Bad
>Origins
Crap
>>
>>80545147
Better than any capeshit so far, except BB and TDK
>>
>>80544796
The third episode, shit gets crazy.
>>
>>80546140

Man of Stool had great visuals, it was watchable and had the best trailer (russell crow voice over) i have ever seen

BvS was insulting shit, how do you fuck up the most well known superheroes on the planet?

Suicide Squad was like an asylym production

Wonder Woman will suck without Bridget Regan

Were there more?
>>
>>80544382
Definitive X-Movie Ranking:

>Kino
X2
Logan
DoFP

>Movie
First Class
X-Men
Apocalypse

>Flick
Wolverine
X3
Origins
>>
>>80546321
>BvS was insulting shit
i cant stop laughing. your post might as well have just said "i am the reddit!"
>>
>>80546353
>>80545989
>>80545003
Imo even the worst X-Men movies are still entertaining, whereas watching something like Batman vs Superman is an absolute slog
>>
>>80546368

Tell meeeeee, do you bleeeeeeed?

Also the operators in the beginning were wearing their shure 425 in ear monitors incorrectly. I have the same gear and I KNOW
>>
>>80546368
I'm not that guy, but you must consider the movie had the biggest budget EVER, and the 2 most famous superheroes, also many great actors. So giving us a mediocre film (Mediocre, not bad tho) is pretty insulting to fans.
>>
>>80546424

Ive seen the sony x-men a few times, they are greatly casted but very unremarkable in terms of direction.

Frasiers Beast was a perfect combo of a sophisticated Hulk.
>>
>>80546498
There are no Sony X-Men
>>
>>80546498
>sony x-men

WUT? X.Men has been Fox since the first movie. Sony has Spiderman
>>
>>80546498
It's a shame they never brought him back for anything other than cameos. Granted with all the time travel and bullshit it probably would have been pretty hard but his Beast was practically perfect and it sucks he only got to star in the worst movie.
>>
>>80546781

Ive gotten sony and fox mixed up before. I humbly beg for forgiveness

Lets agree that both are shit?
>>
>>80547282
Nah, Fox gave us X2, FC, DoFP, Deadpool and Logan. That's pretty based.
>>
>>80547336

I will agree on logan, but those first three x-movies?

Also I dont like the reboots

The Wolvies had rewatch value
>>
>>80545989
>DCEU
Legends of Tomorrow is campy fun. The rest sucks donkey dick.

Also, X-Men and X2 still hold up really well
>>
@80546353

Crap opinions
>>
>>80547791

The legends of tomorrow is even more childish than The Flash

That said, Rebecca Romjin is it still Stamoses butt still makes those two movies worth it
>>
>>80545003
Nigga, X2, First Class, and Days of Future Past are either equal to or greater than some of the best stuff the MCU has
>>
>>80546209
not my channel, and on that same logic for all I know you made this thread so stop shilling capeshit
>>
>>80548180

Equal, but most certainly not better.
>>
>>80548236
Yeah, I can give you that one. I personally put DoFP up there but I know that's more of a personal opinion
>>
>>80548368

Few good scenes are about equal to the formulaic marvel stories.
>>
File: armondwhite090223_250.jpg (12KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
armondwhite090223_250.jpg
12KB, 250x375px
>Not much to say about Logan, the latest in Marvel Comics’ X-Men franchise, this one pushing Wolverine/Logan (Hugh Jackman) toward retirement. It’s really just another exercise in violence featuring Logan’s adamantium claws — a trait shared with teenage Laura (Dafne Keen) in overblown action scenes that recall the sickeningly sadistic kiddie assassin movie Kick-Ass. Mel Gibson’s Blood Father handled a similar father-daughter plot better, but this penchant for on-screen violence is part of contemporary culture’s ugliness.
>>
Hugh jackman will be in legion and will be his last appearance
Also, get ready for teen titans tv show autumn or this summer
>>
>>80545147
It's good but way overrated over here. The first 2/3 is kino but the final act is as generic as it comes complete with the le evil government conspiracy plot. Yawn.

Iron Man 1 and Spider-man 2 are still the best capeshit for sure.
>>
>>80544835
>MCU still has the best television universe with the netflix shows
LOL

Those shows are all dogshit.
>>
>>80545003
X2, FC, DOFP and Deadpool were all great.

But you're right in the sense that almost have of the franchise is absolute garbage.
>>
>>80544382

saw Logan and think it is crap. I mean, it was not worst capeshit movie, but still overly long and boring. And the story was boring to me too.

Legion, on the other hand, did not disappoint me yet. Every episode is just perfect. Extremely surreal and not like anything I have seen. It is unique show and has almost nothing to do with capeshit. I now consider Legion a kino tv show. Among Breaking Bad and Mr.Robot
>>
File: capeshit brains.jpg (269KB, 852x1530px) Image search: [Google]
capeshit brains.jpg
269KB, 852x1530px
>>80544382
>>
>>80544872

I hate capeshit and capeshit tv shows, but Legion is a huge exception. It is like movie Inception and Enter The Void had a baby, total mindfuck. Not as deep as Lynch movies, but designed more for today's consumers if you know what I mean. And it plays out very well.
>>
>>80549350
>Mr.Robot
>kino
No wonder you have such shit taste, kill yourself my man.
>>
>>80544835

One the Netflix shows aren't part of the MCU and two all of them since DD S1 have been disappointing.
>>
>>80549431

good one :)
>>
>>80545003
>And Legion hasn't yet established itself as part of a bigger "universe"

Didn't see the most recent episode?
>>
File: RebeccaRomijn-Xmen2promos-010.jpg (690KB, 2431x3000px) Image search: [Google]
RebeccaRomijn-Xmen2promos-010.jpg
690KB, 2431x3000px
>>80544382
it always has

FOX says "fuck you" to the status quo and just does their own thing

I like that they don't copy other shit franchises, they don't reshoot their movies to add quips (see Dr Strange and the DC universe) and they don't really give a shit about being too politically correct (but xmen in films has always been about the oppressed, mostly gays though, which Im fine with because its not totally hamfisted and most people are over the gays now beside the wacko trannies and gender fluid social media freaks)

Xmen has always been my favorite
I hope FOX always keeps them but maybe works with Disney to do a crossover, but still keeps control of the movie (like the shit Sony Spiderman Homecoming, where Sony is still in control)

Heres hope
>>
>>80544835

dceu tv > marvel tv
dceu movies > marvel (zero stakes) movies

logan = kino/possibly goat capeshit transcending the genre into capekino

legion = kino tv series

(damn glad to see xmen being done right. it only took 2 decades after the 90s tv series. too bad it happens at the end of the best casting for those characters we could have asked for)
>>
X-Men has always been the best, even when Raimi's spidermans were coming out
>>
>>80546100
You sound fat. how can you be out of breath just by talking?
>>
>>80545984
Daredevil season 2 was good if it's only the Punisher plot. The Hand and Elektra, and especially that fucking old man are pure trash
>>
>>80548716
The person who wrote this has obviously never felt paternal love for his wife's son
>>
>>80552574
> His wife's son
> Writen by a black homo

What did you expect?
>>
>>80549476
>the Netflix shows aren't part of the MCU
except that they are
>>
>>80552223
I'm not out of breath or fat. You might be projecting
>>
>>80553999

Proofs?
>>
>>80554470
cause marvel said they are
also they reference the events of avengers all the time there are also some small references to agents of shield
not any huge connections but they are definitely the same universe
>>
All of the MCU it's the same safe movie, solid 7, perhaps an 8 when they take some risks.
X-men universe got some very good stuff and some very bad ones, but they take risks. That being said, Logan it's pure capekino and Legion reminds me of David Lynch, and that's always a good thing for me.

DC is a joke, I enjoyed some parts of Batman v Superman though.
Does Watchmen count as DCEU?
>>
>>80550664
>dceu tv
You mean the Arrowverse, there are no DCEU shows yet
>>
>>80556191
>Arrowverse, there are no DCEU shows yet

right, i meant dc tv, but arrowverse would be a more accurate way to say it.
>>
1- Legion
2- R Rated X-Men movies
3- Daredevil
4- DCEU (pretending suicide squad never happened)
5- Winter Soldier
6- Arrowverse
7- Power gap
8- Entire MCU + all other marvel tv shows
>>
>>80548716
This guy just doesn't get it. The violence is a necessary part of Logan, without it its difficult to justify why hes such a jaded prick. Amongst other things the film is about Wolverine battling with the idea that hes a weapon made for horrific acts of violence and I just don't see a way of doing that effectively without seeing that violence and its consequences.
>>
>>80545341
>>80545259
Why haven't you considered drinking bleach yet?
>>
File: 1415173417965.jpg (14KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1415173417965.jpg
14KB, 250x238px
>>80544835
>>
>>80556718
Started out so well with the first 3.
>>
>>80557687
Why do you feel brand loyalty to marvel?
>>
>>80545147
its okay. Still far from TDK and the first two raimi spiderman films
>>
>>80556718
>pretending the whole thing is not absolute liquid shit
>>
>>80556718
> 2- R Rated X-Men movies

Are you seriously putting Deadpool in the same category as Logan?
>>
>>80558314
Nope, I'm just lumping them together because I don't want to individually rate every single piece of capeshit that's come out in the past ten years and they're both better than everything below them. If I had to nitpick, yeah, Logan would be above Deadpool.
>>
>>80544835
take note newfags: this is how you post bait to troll people
>>
>>80545989
>The sony x-men movies are shit.
They were all by fox. X2 is the goatest capeshit of all time.
>>
>>80545628
He will always be bullock
>>
>>80544382
>>80544382
hey im here to make you sad.

>it wasnt me it wasnt me
>>
logan is shit :D
>>
>>80545147
Honestly, it was the best superhero movie that has occurred so far. Most other superhero movies were impressive for their time, but Logan is impressive as a piece of film.

The story appealed to some of the most compelling/intricate themes in literature, and tapped into some of the deepest archetypes that affect humanity. It was the first superhero movie that I came out of the theatre feeling like I witnessed something beautiful, because I was expecting absolutely nothing out of this movie. All the other MCU movies were fairly shallow, with forced artificial writing, and most things didn't seem to develop organically. Basically just a lot of shitty writing that was laughable.

The Dark Knight was amazing, due to the performances that Heath Ledger, and company made, but I didn't have that feeling of being floored coming out of the movie (script of movie started to go to shit with two-face). I just remembered thinking that it was the best batman movie made (exceptional movie however). Similar feeling with Iron Man, where it was very interesting (both writing and acting), yet I wasn't floored.

If you told me on paper what Logan was going to be like, I wouldn't have believed you, but the execution was great, even with a leading CHILD actor. That's what fucking shocked me, which was the director tapped into the strengths she had, while lessening her weaknesses. Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart both gave amazing performances, and poured all they had left into these characters. James Manigold wrote an interestingly complex character drama that revolved around superheroes in their dying days, and didn't really hold back on any of the punches. It was one of the first unapologetic and blunt movies I've seen in this genre.

I honestly don't think any superhero movies are going to come close to this, not by a long shot, and it sucks, but at the same time I'm glad something special like this happened.
>>
This scene gave me boners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfE3TDJwHs
>>
File: capeshit brains.jpg (288KB, 852x1530px) Image search: [Google]
capeshit brains.jpg
288KB, 852x1530px
>>80546234
accurate

>>80550664
DC tv is for 10 year olds
only good DC movie is Burton Batman1-2, TDK, Watchmen, maybe the 70s Supeman

>>80549431
>DCEU on Burton level
fuckoff
>>
>>80546225
Wolverine Origins was completely ruined by studio interference.

DoFP was a story mandated to both reboot the universe and do an ensemble cast mashup at the same time, its absolutely amazing that it ended up good instead of a pile of shit. Singer seems to work like that, big risk that either work great or just fall flat.

Logan was the movie that The Wolverine should have been but was made to be really by the numbers just like Apocalypse was.

I'd say the jury is still out on whether fox is changing to be more hands off or if its just a case of Noah Hawley getting to do whatever he wants on cable, Jackman having a lot of pull, and Deadpool having been low budget and going under the radar.
>>
>>80549476
>all of them since DD S1 have been disappointing.
Nope just Luke Cage and Iron Fist. What the fuck did you expect out of Jessica Jones you big baby?
>>
>>80544382
But X-Men has a billion dogshit movies. Daredevil and Jessica Jones alone shit all over Logan and Memegion. No go in your corner and feel embarrassed about costumes like the good Foxcuck you are.
>>
>>80544382
>Legion
>good
If I wanted style over substance I'd watch Snyder shitfest
>>
>>80569884
They do look really good on the field.
>>
Reminder that Logan was Dafne Keen's first big hit in film.
>>
>>80569884
so that's your opinion about Twin Peaks too?
>>
>>80569884
The end of the first episode had to be a dream, right? It was so badly executed that otherwise people have to have brain damage if they call legion good.
>>
Can everyone just stop this bullshit already? Comparing DC to Marvel is just a huge joke. What does DC have that even comes close to the level of kino that Marvel pushes out? I'll grant you the Dark Knight is one of the finest examples of capekino, but beyond that they have NOTHING. Suicide Squad was an uninteresting joke of a movie, the only highlight being Harley Quinn. Don't even get me started on that crock of shit BvS. Marvel is multitudes of of order superior to DC when it comes to capekino. No discussion.

What compelling characters does DC have? The Flash, Joker (who they butchered by giving the role to Jared Leto), along with Batman and Superman, and the latter 2 are the biggest Mary Sue's in comic history with shit, uninteresting lore. Meanwhile Marvel has actual interesting characters with weaknesses - Magneto is a mutant and holocaust survivor who doesn't want to see the mutants exterminated en masse as the Jews were. Wolverine is a 200 year old killing machine trying to resist his primal urges and live with his sins. Now find me a DC character worth a fuck with a story half as compelling as either of those two
>>
>>80570648
X-Men > literal shit > powergap > MCU = DCEU
>>
>>80571146
I agree with that. There should be a distinction when referring to Marvel, between their awful quipkino and the patrician X-men brand
>>
>>80571187
>between their awful quipkino and the patrician X-men brand
What is Redditpool?
>>
>>80571215
It's different where Deadpool's concerned, the quips fit his persona down to a T - he's the merc with a mouth, and his inane chatter is as much a part of his repertoire as his katanas. But it's cringey as fuck, uncharacteristic, and forced when the Avengers are just quipping back and forth between each other.

To be honest, I only just watched Deadpool yesterday after putting it off for a long time. I get why it's considered reddit, but I genuinely chuckled at a lot of the quips. I can't say that's the case when it comes to the MCU.
>>
>>80557169
True dat, violence is necessary when it comes to Logan. Than said, the scene where the kids finish the bad guy with powers left a bad taste in my mouth. A few scene later, they share a few words about murder leaving a indelible mark in the murderer etc. That didn't make much sense.
>>
>>80558146

Raimi's Spider-Man films aren't even as good as the first 2 X-Men movie, no less First Class, Days of Future Past or Logan.

Why do people suck those two movies off so much as masterpieces? They're good movies, sure, but plenty of superhero movies are better and more entertaining.
>>
>>80571602
X2 is arguable but Spider-Man 2 is WAY better than X1. Re-watch those movies.
>>
>>80571404

Murder and killing are two different things. It's sad that so many people don't understand the difference.
>>
Why didn't they just shoot the kids? They were going to give them a lethal injection when they got back to the lab anyway.
>>
>>80571662

I've seen all of the aforementioned movies plenty of times, so I don't need to rewatch them. If one thinks that Spider-Man 1 or 2 is as good or better than DoFP, FC, Logan, or Batman Begins, you are insane. I don't really care if you put it above X1 or 2.
>>
>>80544835
Have a (you) bro, you seem to need it more than me
>>
>>80570648
>Comparing DC to Marvel is just a huge joke.
I agree, DC is so superior that's not even funny. Only Suicide Squad was at Marvel's levels and it was awful
>>
>>80572048
I like how you gloss over all my criticisms of DC and don't even attempt to name any mildly interesting DC characters. What's up, did the poor little retarded DCuck hurt his lickle brain trying to think of DC characters worth a shit?

DC is legitimately shit in everything they do - awful movies, awful TV shows (their attempt at a """""crossover"""""" was fucking hilarious, including no names like """""Supergirl"""""", """"""Green Arrow"""""", and """"""the Legends of Tomorrow"""""""). That's a big difference between DC and Marvel - Marvel can take less well known characters like Captain America and Iron Man and turn them into A-tier characters like Batman and Superman, while DC just take their shitty, anonymous, no name, no fanbase characters and do nothing with them. You think people know or even give a shit about Green Arrow? Or the Legends of Tomorrow? Fuck off.
>>
>>80544835
>>
>>80572261
>You think people know or even give a shit about Green Arrow? Or the Legends of Tomorrow? Fuck off.
You spend too much time on reddit, that's the problem
http://www.businessinsider.com/most-popular-tv-shows-2016-12
As you can see the arrowerse is a few orders of magnitude more popular than Marvel on netflix. And that's because it's fun, everything on the netflix universe besides the first season of daredevil has been insultingly bad. Just fucking awful, Iron Fist being the first one to receive the reception they all deserve. Iron Fist is worse than Supergirl, let that sink in for a moment.

DC made a character like Harley Quinn, made up for a tv show like 25 years ago, and turned her into a cultural event. She's more popular than Captain fucking America after 14 movies. As for interesting characters, Iron Fist is a Green Arrow rip off and Dr Strange is a Doctor Fate rip off, just to name ones with movies and shows. Fucking Aquaman is more interesting than the whole Avengers ensemble. The only decent characters they have are the X-Men (and only a few of them) and Spiderman, everything else is shit. Sorry man, you shill for a shit company
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.