[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think RLM will ever try to make a real movie ever again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489767854599.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489767854599.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Do you think RLM will ever try to make a real movie ever again and not just one of those things that's meant to be bad to get out of criticism?
>>
>>80538794
>Do you think RLM will ever try to make a real movie ever again
>BUDGET
Also I don't think they have the talent.
Most of their movie critique is obvious mistakes or asstalk.
>>
>>80539138
You can make a decent movie with a small budget and considering how they can keep getting money from kickstarter like it's nothing - it shouldn't be an issue
>>
>>80539413
What figures are we talking about?
>>
>>80538794
Real talk: Do you think /tv/ will ever stop talking about these idiots and have regular nostalgia critic threads as we should? Based Doug deserves more love than those faggots.
>>
>>80539413
They've never had a kickstarter, I don't think.
>>
>>80538794
>ever again
When did they ever make a sincere movie?
>>
>>80540058
>sincere movie
A documentary? They made one, I think.
>>
>>80538794
>Jay takes the gorilla mindset
>>
>>80540058
>>80538794

All the films they've made are sincere. They don't purposefully set out to make bad movies, they make movies that are reminiscent of the schlock they enjoy watching, but that doesn't mean they're lazy and make "bad" movies to get out of criticism as you are suggesting. They've said countless times that they did the best they could do with the budgets available to them.

I'm positive that they could make a "real" movie, whatever the fuck that means, but I guess they just don't want to. They enjoy making this schlock as much as they enjoy watching it. Do you forget that they even had Len Kabasinski cameo in their film?
>>
>>80538794
I genuinely liked the recovered, for a microbudget psychological horror movie that ends in "it was all a dream" it was decent.
They desperately need to challenge themselves and try something outside of their comfort zone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.