[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know she's not the most attractive actor/comedian but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

i know she's not the most attractive actor/comedian
but i think I've fallen in love. and i'm not one to feel this way about someone I've never met

it's been making me feel depressed lately

Do you feel this way about someone /tv/? knowing that you will NEVER even talk to them
>>
>>80537554
Laura Bailey
>>
>>80537588
it makes me feel bad, man
i'm not even dicking around or anything

the last time i felt this way about someone i was like 13
i'm not even interested in fucking her
>>
I think she's a cutie patootie as well. The us makes a lot of unconventionally attractive women, like Schaal, Gyllenhaal and Barrymore.
>>
>>80538982
No matter how ugly they are, cloister, they will still never fuck you.
>>
>>80537554
I bet she's a real wildcat in bed
>>
File: 1419152516750.jpg (118KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1419152516750.jpg
118KB, 500x281px
>>80539114
>cloister
there it is
>>
>>80539114
Can someone give me s quick rundown on cloister?
>>
>>80539236
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/jenna%20womb/username/cloister/
>>
>>80537554
Something is seriously wrong with you. You really need to reconsider your life.
>>
>>80539564
>You
>>
>>80539176
well she's constantly talking about sex
>>
>>80539114
Sup Mongo heard you were talkin' shit. That's not very nice. You seem butthurt about something. What could that possibly be?
>>
File: 2inhFWhcsCw.jpg (222KB, 1098x926px) Image search: [Google]
2inhFWhcsCw.jpg
222KB, 1098x926px
Yeah there's this gal i saw the other day on the dating site which technically isn't really a dating site but some people treat it that way and anyways she's really qt and looks perfect in every way and also wants a romantic relationship - I made some compliments and gave her her my add for an IM service almost no one uses anymore these days which i probably shouldn't have done.. I did find her facebook though but her pics are behind a registration wall

I really need to find a way of contacting this woman or get her out of my head again lel
>>
Yep I feel in love with this minor YouTube celeb after watching her vids.
http://vihart.com/how-many-kinds-of-infinity-are-there/
I even thought about trying to meet her until reality took hold and I realized how dumb of an idea it was.
>>
Emma Stone
>>
>>80543065
hopefully we can feel this way about someone we actually know
some day

that hasn't happened since i was like 13
>>
File: rosa diaz.jpg (29KB, 412x595px) Image search: [Google]
rosa diaz.jpg
29KB, 412x595px
i know that feel, bro.

it was love at first sight. she is so tsundere.
>>
>>80542800
She looks like she's in a relationship with an iron.
>>
>>80537554
You don't need to tell us every time you get a chub from some porklet, faggot. We're not your friends.
>>
>>80544480
no chub
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.