[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, absolutely fucking awful. Can't believe Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: strange.png (1MB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
strange.png
1MB, 800x1066px
Holy shit, absolutely fucking awful. Can't believe Marvel shills were unironically claiming it was good.
>>
>>80536817
>90% on RT

this is when i gave up on disney
>>
>>80536817
Fuck. The worst shit I've seen for a long time.
>le smart
>le funny
>le rich
>le accident
>le WHITE indian guru what the fuck
>>
>>80536939
How was that even possible? In my theater full of normies, most of them walked out disappointed. How did professional critics somehow dumb themselves lower than the average moviegoer?
>>
>>80536817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oF-00_TYbw
and i don't even like that hipster girl... but she make good points about the plot and characters... i mean, the movie is fun i guess, but is all too fast, too rush...
I didn't feel that Strange earn it anything... i don't know, maybe is because the main target are kids... i don't know
>>
>>80536817
It had some parts I enjoyed. Probably would have been fun to see high, but ultimately it doesnt work as a whole.
Dr. Fate is objectively the superior mystical capeshitter anyway.
>>
>>80536817
>wonder womyn will get 1 billion!
>>
>>80536817
You didn't even watch it, did you?
>>
>>80537429
Unfortunately I did. Ask me anything and I'll try to answer from this forgettable mediocre trainwreck.
>>
I definitely prefer the marvel movies over DC but I couldn't finish this, and I watched BvS fucking twice
>>
>>80537429
Not OP but I saw it yesterday and it was just a really shitty iron man that completely wasted mads. Muh visuals were pretty neat but it was still a bad movie. It was an extremely forgettable flick that was trying to hard to set up a sequel. Every actor seemed to phone it in too.
>>
I thought it was about as good as any other marvel/dc movie in the past 20 years.

They're all the fuckin same.

>theres an accident
>guy/girl gets superpowers
>guy/girl fights big bad guy
>the end
>>
That scene where he gets his cape and it pushes him the other way...

Made me legit want to track down the producers and shit down their throats.
>>
>>80537526
...Excluding Iron Man.

Downey Jr is worth watching.
>>
See the thing is you don't like to enjoy anything and you're a complete asshole and it's not your fault you just spend too much time on this board and have no thoughts of your own. Ultimately I pity you and no one understands your retardation more than me. But still, you're an ideot. Now I am done with you, you may go!
>>
>>80537515
>It was an extremely forgettable
That's usually when I disregard someone's opinion. That's not really valid criticism, it feels like you're padding your list of complaints.
>>
Visuals are nice. If i didn't see it in IMAX i would probably not have liked it as much. Story and characters are pretty shit.
>>
>>80537011
bribery.
>>
>>80537542
with that edge you should've played a bad guy in this movie
>>
>>80536817
I cant believe contrarian cunts like you still cant articulate any actual flaws in this movie without regurgitating some hipster douchebag who is also a contrarian cunt on this board.

Go on, tell us *why* it was awful without referring to anything as 'shit' 'bad' or 'garbage' tell us objectively what you fought objectionable about this movie, or any movie you have a problem with.
>>
>>80537659
Fuck off, it's an easier term than to say that almost everything in the film made no impact. The villain was a useless pawn with almost no dialogue, the entirety of his time training felt way too rushed and it ultimately left the ancient ones death seem unimportant. If the film left out the big baddie and focused on mads and properly set him up as a foil to strange then it would be much better.
>>
>>80537796
Sameposting to point out, I'm not saying this movie has no flaws. It has plenty, it's far from perfect, but I could at least articulate what those flaws are rather than just spew "ITS SHIT" without understanding in the slightest why you might think it was shit.
>>
>>80537547
Maybe if you like manlets.
>>
>>80537659
>movie intended to be as safe and formualic as possible, therefore making it forgettable and one of many Marvels
>i-it's not valid criticism
Fuck off. I remember Marvel shills saying Dr Strange would really change shit up and then I go and watch it and it's just an Iron Man rehash without RDJ's charisma.
>>
>>80537824
I like funny manlets
>>
>>80537796
>contrarian
>for disliking Marvel capeshit on /tv/
I think you're the contrarian here, shill.
>>
>cellular regeneration
>that is the bleeding edge of modern medicine

Was this foreshadowing for Iron Man 4 or something?
>>
>>80537811
Mads isnt meant to be the foil to strange. This is not his story. He's not important. Which makes the complaint of him being wasted here depressingly accurate. It's yet another set up movie for the rest of the universe which is unfortunate because it could've been much stronger. More of the movie should've been spent on his training,I agree. I felt there was an interesting amount of weight to the ancient one's death but the pacing did take some of the punch from it. I wish there had been more to the Dormannu sequence, it would've been a great oppurtunity to show Strange learning more about his powers and training with them in what is basically an endless "Fuck you, fight an unstoppable god in an infinite timeloop" training tool.
>>
>>80537848
What kind of meta faggotry is this that you're calling someone contrarian for pointing out how contrarian this shithole of a board is? The only reason /tv/ hates this movie is because it's marvel and it got popular
>>
>according to a large mass of anons on /tv/, this was a good film
>so was Rogue One
>and Captain America Civil War
is there actually a lot of you thinking this or is it shills shitposting incessantly?
>>
>>80537927
Why are you on /tv/ if you have a stick up your ass regarding its tastes? Stick to Reddit where you can downvote mean comments away.
>>
>>80537958
It's definitely shills. They say that, and then they disappear the week after release as if they were never here.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; if you want /tv/'s honest opinions regarding a film and not just shills spamming, wait for the BD rip. In theater weeks, the board is rife with Reddit crossposters who want to promote films.

I remember all those TFA threads week after release. So many shills defending Disney's abomination.
>>
>>80536977
>le WHITE indian guru what the fuck
Hello tumblr.
>>
>>80537306
>Not Mysterio
laughinghumantorch.webm
>>
>>80536817
I say what I always say in every Dormammu threads.

Conjuring, and USING, a physical weapon, is absolutely low laughable trash tier wizardry, only one step avobe fighting with your fist.
This is 95% of the characters exchange in the movie.
>>
>>80537885
>I wish there had been more to the Dormannu sequence, it would've been a great oppurtunity to show Strange learning more about his powers and training with them in what is basically an endless "Fuck you, fight an unstoppable god in an infinite timeloop" training tool.
That could have been cool. Especially if he reached a point where he actually almost started to do some serious damage, then Dormammu chose to withdraw. It would leave it slightly ambiguous as to whether it was due to him getting fed up with time, or because he was starting to be afraid of Strange.
>>
Why did the sets look so cheap? Don't Marvel movies cost hundreds of millions? The sets were TV show-tier. Especially in downtown China where it actually looked like a movie set.
>>
I liked that one sequence where he trips out. The rest is people waving their arms in faggy outfits and all of it just blurs together in my memory. God I'm so fucking sick of these Marvel movies.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.