[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really liked this film. It wasn't that good but I liked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1697.jpg (522KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1697.jpg
522KB, 1536x2048px
I really liked this film. It wasn't that good but I liked it.

How come you can overlook errors in some films? But a single line can ruin another?
>>
>>80535901
>How come you can overlook errors in some films?
Because it has a vulnerable cock starved fifteen year old in it.
>>
>the cliche as fuck suicide scene with the cupcakes

Was that written by a 16 year old?
>>
>>80536360
Kek, thanks for the reminder. Such a bad movie.
>>
>>80536482
Sure, it was bad. But I still like it.
Now take a movie like the dark knight. I hated the scene where twoface flipped the coin again and killed the chaffeur. Because of it, I only watched it twice.
>>
>>80536207
his nose is indisputable evidence, no need to look it up
>>
>>80536858
see this:
>>80535254
>>
>>80536908
>the jews don't control the media
>>
>>80535901
>How come you can overlook errors in some films?

I guess it just depend on how the film works for you emotion wise. I like some films that got shat on critically but I find some charm and value in them that I just try to ignore the flaws.
>>
Literally a 10/10 movie
>>
>>80536858
>>80536968
>>/pol/
Or
>>/death/
>>
>>80535901
probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen

>>80536360
this scene was the shit icing on the pile of shit cake
>>
>>80535901
>the scene at the end with the hooker getting out of rehab
>turns out u dont have aids!
>>
the movie wasn't the best, but that ending took it from a 7/10 to a 3/10 in one swoop

The movie did not convince me that a teenage girl could find the stuff necessary to bake into a cupcake to do any more than make herself sick.

I assumed she'd be rushed to hospital and have done permanent damage to herself and that would be a darker ending than we got and more impactful.

When she just died almost instantly right there, I was like well that was fucking stupid.
>>
>>80539698
The weird part is that it's this fucking side plot in the movie when a much better film is taking place around this fat chick who has like 2 minutes of screentime and is just a plot device for the ending.

Following Adrian Brody's character was WAY more interesting. It's still a 7/10 movie to me for the most part.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.