[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a family friend who is in the film industry if the Bryan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: VG2zdnA.jpg (34KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
VG2zdnA.jpg
34KB, 400x299px
Asked a family friend who is in the film industry if the Bryan Singer allegations have any merit. They tell me that literally everyone knows and he's not even remotely secretive about it. No one will speak up or do anything because they'll never work again if they do.

How do we stop him?
>>
File: 685534590788713614.jpg (32KB, 636x474px) Image search: [Google]
685534590788713614.jpg
32KB, 636x474px
>>80525540
>How do we stop him?
No one can
>>
To be fair this is the industry that defended Roman "I drugged and assraped a 13 year old girl" Polanski so it's unsurprising Singer can get away with the shit he does
>>
How do you stop any man?
>>
>>80525707
That still fucking baffles me. Surely no piece art is worth rewarding a man who fucked a 13 year old girl in the ass against her will.
>>
>>80526130

>Polanski not only penises a girl that young in the butt but gets away with it, flees the country to avoid jail time AND manages to find funding for more film projects which involve literally hundreds of people being okay with working with him

I'm not even impressed, I'm REALLY impressed.
>>
>>80526130
These people honestly believe there should be different rules for "the artists" and "the plebs".

You can be sure as shit most of the people defending Polanski would be tweeting up a storm if some random got off rape charges for fucking a drunk girl
>>
>>80526130
It's just not that big of a deal to Hollywood. If he had said "I hate niggers" or something I'm sure he would have been excommunicated long ago no matter how good his movies are.
>>
>>80526130
>Surely no piece art is worth rewarding a man who fucked a 13 year old girl in the ass against her will.

muslims do the exact same with even younger girls and the left celebrates them
>>
>>80526289
I think it's because Hollywood has developed a culture of sexual deviousness (and to a lesser extent pedophelia) so they want to defend that. Whereas not everyone in Hollywood is racist so they're willing to shun people who are outspokenly racist. It's why Mel Gibson was shut out whereas Woody Allen and Roman Polanski have still been accepted
>>
>>80526289
Imagine how quickly they cut you off for saying anything remotely antisemetic like, I don't like Woody Allen.
>>
>>80526130
Chinatown my man
>>
>>80525540
The real reason nobody says anything is because everybody in Hollywood does it. What's the point of going after one bastard when there are thousands of others right behind him?
>>
>>80526676
Nigga, if Schindler's List was made by a kid fucker I wouldn't give it a single award. Humanity and decency on a societal level is much more important than a great film
>>
File: 1485371144536.gif (2MB, 450x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485371144536.gif
2MB, 450x458px
he's Jewish, of course you can't expose him.
>>
>>80525540
>how do we stop him
by outing him, the fag will commit suicide faster than expected
>>
>>80526762
You're not giving respect to the fact that it feels good.
>>
>>80526130
You clearly haven't seen Rosemary's Baby
>>
>>80525540
What did he do exactly?
>>
>>80525540
Same way we're stopping Dan the Man. We don't. Schneider's pedophilia is so common knowledge it's literally a meme, and yet it hasn't hurt his career in the slightest. The Jew armor is too powerful.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.