[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any quality TV series that are currently airing? Homeland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Are there any quality TV series that are currently airing?

Homeland went to shit this season so I stopped;
Agents of SHIELD is on a mini-break;
Westworld ended;

I'm just watching Billions for now and it's not enough. What else?
>>
Legion
>>
>>80519033
Oh shit, I just looked it up and Noah Hawley created it. I hope it doesn't impair the quality of future Fargo seasons - that show's a masterpiece.

I totally trust him though. Legion it is/thanks.
>>
File: baskets.png (707KB, 1170x689px) Image search: [Google]
baskets.png
707KB, 1170x689px
The Americans is the best show on tv.
Riverdale is fun.
Feud's first episode was promising.
Baskets is telekinography.
The Young Pope as well which just finished.
>>
>>80519161
>The Americans is the best show on tv.
I watch it. I didn't realize it was back. That and Legions + Billions will keep me occupied (and I'll save the rest of your list to look up later).

Thanks you two.
>>
>Homeland went to shit this season
>this season
It went to shit halfway through season 3
>>
>>80519161
What's the best season of The Americans? I finished season two a few weeks ago and I didn't like it as much as season 1, is it worth it to keep going? Is TV kino around the corner? I don't want to drop it if so, I've just been skeptical of the scope
>>
>>80519814
>Is TV kino around the corner?

yes 3 and 4 are a lot better, 4 being absolute kino
>>
File: MAS_gomorrah_s02-ingested[1].jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MAS_gomorrah_s02-ingested[1].jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
Gomorrah if you're looking for some foreign shit.
Its a super depressing, beautifully shot, Italian crime drama.
First season is on Netflix.
>>
BIG LITTLE LIES
>>
File: LesRevenants2[1].jpg (633KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LesRevenants2[1].jpg
633KB, 1000x1000px
>>80520707

Oh and while I'm at it:

The Returned (the French Version, not the shitty American one that was cancelled)
People in a small town keep coming back to life and shit gets weird.
A lot of people are angry that it doesn't really answer questions yet though, kind of like Lost.
>>
The young pope.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.