[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth 60+ hours of my time to binge Game of Thrones? Give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: meme-magic.jpg (418KB, 1481x1000px) Image search: [Google]
meme-magic.jpg
418KB, 1481x1000px
Is it worth 60+ hours of my time to binge Game of Thrones? Give it to me straight, no bullshit
>>
>>80512235
no
>>
>>80512235
no
>>
>>80512235
Absolutely not, just google the tits.
>>
>>80512235
no

Just read the first 3 books
Should take you around 12 hours if you're not an illiterate faggot
>>
>>80512235
Nope
>>
Probably not
>>
>>80512235
no
>>
>>80512235
>implying you have something better to do
>>
Just watch the last episode of each season
>>
>>80512397
I read book 4 and 5 three years ago and I'm still pissed at how shit they were.
>>
>>80512235

First season is good, so is some of the second, rest is shit. The only people who continue to watch are plebs and those who simply want to see the end
>>
>>80512235
no
>>
>>80513706
no
>>
no

i even tried to read the first book, i couldn't believe what a tryhard piece of pseudo novel it was
>>
>>80512235
Yes. First three seasons are great. It's gone downhill since then but it's worth watching anyway. Then you should read the books.
>>
>>80513995
>pseudo novel
What?
>>
Just watch it and make your own opinion buddy
>>
>>80512397

The books are shit.
>>
>>80512235
It's fun
Not smart at all
Not hyper compelling
Just fun

If that's what you're looking for then it's great
But there are smarter shows

It has a lot of war of the roses/shakespeare type character dynamics throughout that are fun to watch, it's very 1500s-1600s fantasy england

Just don't expect something legendary
>>
>>80512235
Go suck yourself
>>
>>80516492
He's being tryhard.
>>
>>80512235
watch first season. If you dont like it, then drop it.
>>
its pleb as fuck
>>
>>80516792
Id agree for the first 2 seasons, but after that, the show takes a nose dive and once the writers of the show started creating their own content not based on the book, the show turned to utter garbage.
>>
File: 1451711632083.jpg (48KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451711632083.jpg
48KB, 766x960px
Watch the first episode, and if you like it watch another. Repeat this process until you stop liking it. It's not a GOAT show by any means, but people like it for a reason.

Don't let a bunch of faggots from 4chan make up your mind for you.
>>
Yes, watch it. I binged watched after last season already ended. It has a lot of boring or dumb moments, some uncomfortable as well and cheesy too... But, besides that, you just get along with it. The greatest thing is, in my opinion, that it kind of just keeps getting worse and sometimes things really go awful wrong. So it's no bullshit, watch it.
>>
>>80512235
If you're the type of person that can watch a show and drop it before the series ends then watch the first 3 seasons. They are genuinely good. Season 4 and beyond is when the bad starts to outweigh the good.
>>
>>80518045
Literally this OP
Seasons 5,6 have great setpieces
But the writing is horrendous (i kid you not,it decolves into fart jokes)
>>
>>80512235
No. Although the first few seasons were good, it has been getting progressively worse with each new season. In hindsight, it wasn't even worth getting invested in the characters since the writing has gone to shit.
>>
>>80517755
This.

People are acting butthurt but they're literally dying for the next season like everybody else. Look at the GOT threads from 12 months ago. Everybody loved it. Now, suddenly they don't.

It's still a great show.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.