[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>'They organize to get my ratings down': Amy Schumer's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 28

File: 1.jpg (50KB, 634x482px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50KB, 634x482px
>'They organize to get my ratings down': Amy Schumer's Netflix comedy special panned in online reviews... and star blames alt-right trolls for flood of criticism
Is she right on this one and some people find her funny?
>>
It's not like she's spammed her constantly by /pol/ fags. They certainly wouldn't do something like post a bunch of shitty reviews on netflix. No way.
>>
File: We Must Be in Topsy-Turvy World.png (106KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
We Must Be in Topsy-Turvy World.png
106KB, 512x384px
>Conservatives
>running the media
>>
She blamed people gathering in "sub reddit rooms."

She's not entirely wrong. Reddit was full of anti-Schumer threads days ago, many of them taking the top spots, about how she was "caught stealing jokes again," and you'd better believe a lot of Reddit users went over to Netflix to downvote her there without ever watching her comedy special.
>>
>>80493121
>implying she didnt hire a p&r company to push her reviews down to attract the media shitstorm so people like me who are indifferent go and watch her comedy special out of curiosity

she's a jew bud, they're 5 steps ahead of you.
>>
don't you have to actually own a netflix subscription to be allowed to review series there? surely these trolls don't pay for netflix.

also netflix shoud implement some system where you can only review something if you've at least seen one episode, or the entire movie.
>>
people are just done with her tired old shtick, same thing happened to dane cook
>>
Or maybe it's bad.
>>
>>80493121
How did this cow's career not end immediately after she was caught stealing jokes?
>>
>>80493274
how do I catch up with the jews?
>>
>>80493121
What a crazy whore.
>>
>>80493277
>also netflix shoud implement some system where you can only review something if you've at least seen one episode, or the entire movie.

>implements this stupid idea
>people just ff all the way to the end or click to the end on their computers

You're retarded.
>>
Why doesn't netflix confirm her accusations?
>>
She's not entirely wrong but of course you alt right hivemind fascits will not admit it
>>
File: 1489597008035.jpg (54KB, 1024x549px) Image search: [Google]
1489597008035.jpg
54KB, 1024x549px
>I don't know if you guys know this, but this past year I've gotten very rich, famous and humble.

>This does not leave this theater. On my pussy's best day, it smells like a small barnyard animal.

>I tweeted out a photo of myself wearing just underwear, and that's when I learned the word you don't want people to use when a nude photo of you goes viral. "Brave."

>I wish we were raised more like men. Here's an example. Have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth and go, "Does it taste okay? I haven't been drinking a lot of water, and I'm a little worried."

>Every comic has some special where they wear leather, and they regret it later. It's my fucking moment. Leather special! Woop woop, already regret it!
>>
>>80493277
> turn it on
> turn sound off/minimize
> do other stuff
> done
That being said, the entire interface and library structure is an unholy mess.
>>
>>80493121
She's definitely right but also incredibly not funny so it is hard to really care
>>
>>80493367
this were you gamergate cucks not making threads about her new special 24/7? Why not just ignore her if you think shes shit
>>
>>80493374
This guy literally sat through her shitty performance just to be able to cry about what everyone already knows about her

Get a hobby
>>
>>80493328
marry a big titted one
>>
>>80493358
>>80493378
so what? that takes a lot more effort than doing nothing of that. it would remove some illegitimate reviews, and it would be easy to implement.
>>
>>80493441
Those were all quotes from a 3 minute youtube clip netflix posted you grasping retard
>>
>>80493441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY
>>
>>80493451
It wouldn't do shit you massive fuckface, it literally takes one more click to get to the end of the video on my computer.
>>
>>80493265
WTF I love Reddit now
>>
>>80493451
I'd rather have a decent interface that allows me to rate movies i've already seen somewhere else and don't want to rewatch
>>
>>80493121
People will stop buying a product just because she advertises it. It has already happened with that disastrous ad campaign for a beer.

She really underestimates how much she is disliked but the average person.
>>
>>80493477
>>80493478
I am still looking down on you for wasting time on her at all and now I'm going to leave this thread before I end up beating your combined amount, suck my ass fags.
>>
>>80493214
She's talking about user reviews. The media doesn't control ratings on Netflix.
>>
This bitch gets an exclusive comedy special on Netflix and they're taking Bob's Burgers down from the same website in two weeks because...?

Fuck them.
>>
>>80493481
stay mad
>>
File: 1489475421867.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489475421867.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>didn't watch her special
>so now I'm a sabotaging master of the hacker group known as 'anonymous'
>mfw
>>
>>80493121
>some people find her funny?
Saw a sketch or two on youtube that she was in.
Wasn't that bad.

>Is she right on this one
I could easily see people just rating her low to spite.
>>
>>80493485
SO MUCH THIS
>>
>>80493121
This is "muh russians" tier media shitposting
>>
>>80493121
>critics hate your standup special
>"HURR IT WAS THE ALT RIGHT NAZIS"
does she really think this?
>>
If anything they should hold off on reviews until a few days after it's been out. Would be easier for people to make up their own opinion on whether to watch things or not.
>>
>>80493569
t. Ivan Ivanov
>>
>>80493485
>>80493562
It's time to go back now kiddies
>>
IS THIS A WORK OF THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4Chan?
>>
>>80493478
>those comments
>>
This is just like ghostbusters
It was exptected to be shit and it was
This will be the same
Trailers do tell you the whole story
>>
>muh alt right

What the fuck does that even mean? Is anyone that's a conservative or a republican in the alt right
>>
>>80493121
I mean...they do. Doesnt make her work good. But they do actively shit all over her and try to bring her down.
>>
I've never laughed at something that any Schumacher has said
>>
>>80493642
No. Anyone who's not an outspoken LGBTQ+ refugees welcome Hillary Clinton donor PoC is alt-right.

Viggo Mortensen got called alt-right for endorsing the fucking Green Party and refusing to cheer for Meryl Streep's speech.
>>
>>80493510
>redditor trying to passive aggressively judge someone for hating a hack comedian
nah. she's literally victim complexing ATM, she's fair game for all the shit she deserves

her shit special bombed and she's blaming white supremacists.
>>
>>80493121
"They organize to get my ratings down."
That is the funniest fucking way to describe yourself as unpopular.

You know, I'm up here doing my fat vagina routine for an hour straight, and for some WEIRD reason people conspire to get up and leave the room, one by one in a synchronized fashion.
>>
>muh ratings suck!
>people saw the highlights of my special and don't like it!
>WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!

ALT RIGHT NAZIS COME TOGETHER TO BASH MY SPECIAL
>>
>>80493441
fuck off amy
>>
>>80493705

The way these women go to her special and applaud louder than a Super Bowl game and laugh hard enough to die from exhaustion is hilarious
>>
>>80493374
>Every comic has some special where they wear leather

what did she mean by this?
>>
File: chuck amy schumer.jpg (833KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
chuck amy schumer.jpg
833KB, 3000x2000px
>be ugly
>have no charisma
>have no sense of humor
>have New York's most powerful Senator for an uncle
>get your own TV series, movie and Netflix special
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>80493642

>What the fuck does that even mean?

Anything that isn't full-blown SJW.

I've had the same, unchanging personal values and beliefs since the late 90's, and people have gone from calling me "fundy" to "Bush brigade" to "Neocon" to "Tea Partier" to "Alt-right".

I have no idea how one set of beliefs can be five different things based on the passage of less than five election-cycles.
>>
>they organize to get my ratings down

Delegitimization of a group of peoples opinion, classic
>>
Nah she's right, pol cucks got nothing better in their lives. Doesn't change that she's an unfunny cunt though
>>
File: 1452059741402.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452059741402.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
lolololololololololololololololol
no hah we did not even need to >:P
no really we have wai bigger frogs to fry then waste time on her ><
no offense im sure she has at least 3 good jokes.
>>
>>80493773
they fuck
>>
What is it with people and passing blame? Does anyone ever take full responsibility. Two high profile netflix projects have claimed that Donald Trump is responsible for them sucking. What the fuck?
>>
>>80493795
>hold the same conservative beliefs over time
>names for it constantly change

>hold liberal beliefs over time
>it's still called liberal
>>
>>80493121
Hopefully it's true lol
>>
>>80493602
What does a Bulgarian footballer have to do with anything?
>>
It definitely was organized low ratings, they were posting about that shit on /pol/ and The_Donald.

That said, she still sucks. I actually decided to watch it. Her timing and ability is pretty good, her content is just shit.
>>
She can blame the ratings on trump all she wants, but she can't deny the lack of views
>>
Why do female comedians only joke about sex?
>>
>>80493872
>This low iq fly over staters vote is worth more than the college educated urban man
Really makes you think
>>
>>80493388
>She's definitely right

Not a single thread here or on /pol/ about that' literally nothing in th archives
>>
Don't get why some celebs are so outspoken about politics, probably not the best idea to reduce your target audience
>>
>>80493958
Shock humor is easy
>>
You have to be a special kind of retarded to think this isn't happening in 2017, but her career should have tanked a while ago so I guess I don't mind autistic virgins taking it into their own hands.
>>
>Is she right on this one

Yes.

https://www.reddit.com/search?q=amy+schumer&sort=top&t=month
>>
>>80493958

>easy
>attracts male interest
>>
>>80494019
Because for the past 20 years, the more liberal you were the more popular you were. It was the dominant social narrative.
>>
Netflix's rating score isn't actually a average of reviews, it's an algorithm that gives a rating based on your viewing history and preference. So a 1 star rated shoe to someone could be 5 stars to another
>>
>>80494016
t. Trumpcucks
>>
>>80493374
>I wish we were raised more like men. Here's an example. Have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth and go, "Does it taste okay? I haven't been drinking a lot of water, and I'm a little worried."

I don't get it.
>>
>>80494019
If you're passionate about something and given a large enough voice to share your passion then you'd be a coward or a fool to use it. Regardless of which side they align themselves with people should speak up about the world if they think something is wrong. The whole celebrities should be silent on issues outside of their field thing is pretty silly since I heavily doubt the ones saying this loudest are political scientists
>>
>>80494112

It's just not a funny joke.
>>
I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.
>>
No one would have cared about this special if it weren't for the alt right tards. They made it a news story. If she's smart she'll keep baiting them for publicity, they're obviously unable to resist.
>>
>>80494016
Did this guy literally search through the archives for this, especially when nobody is saying four channel specifically
Jfc

>>80494114
Not to use it*
>>
>>80494094

Show me one thread in /pol/ planning that
>>
>>80493978
Most people who live in the city outside of the very rich parts are usually retarded.
>>
>>80494062
wow, reddit's fucking obsessed with her, wtf?
>>
>>80494114

I disagree. There's a lot of people who literally won't watch your movies or buy your products solely based on your political stance. Terrible business move but these people went into a career with the chance of success being super low, so they probably aren't business savy
>>
>>80494153
says more about you than it does her really.
>>
>>80494154
This is so true, the only time I ever even think about this woman is when the alt right is bitching about her. Just let her fucking fade you serfs.
>>
File: 1480355433177.jpg (128KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480355433177.jpg
128KB, 960x720px
>>80493265
so how do we stop misogynistic redditors from ruining womens lives bros?
>>
>>80493978
Don't know how you gleaned that from my post.
>>
Reply to this with a reaction image when you heard this news
>>
Someone show me comedians wearing leather during a special
I didn't laugh at this and am curious to see where she came up with this stupid joke
>>
File: 453273788.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
453273788.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>80494062

>search: "amy schumer"
>limit my search to r/The_Donald

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=%22amy+schumer%22&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
>>
>>80494267
>>
>>80493121
>and star blames alt-right trolls
Does she forget she used to be a regular on Fox News Red Eye?
>>
>>80494267
Eddie Murphy's Delirious, and Martin Lawrence's You So Crazy.
>>
>>80494153
Even this fat ugly bitch will never fuck you, cats.
>>
>>80494346

Those are news organizations with a conservative slant, the alt-right persecution delusion fantasy land has nothing to do with that.
>>
It's just too easy to shit on Amy Schumers special

>that horrible leather thing
>highlights are shit jokes
>obligatory sex joke
>crowd is 80% women
>>
>>80494019

>Don't get why some celebs are so outspoken about politics

It's called propaganda.

There is a class of people so stupid and easily controlled that the statements of celebrities alters their behavior. So celebrities use that to their advantage and promote their agenda.
>>
She's got some gall after the support Manbusters received from the media
>>
This is kind of a no brainer. Alt right nerds revealed their entire moveset with the whole Ghostbusters thing.
>>
>>80494019

>Don't get why some celebs are so outspoken about liberal politics

Fixed that for you.

Being outspoken about your liberal beliefs gets you favors, kickbacks and opportunities.

Being outspoken about your conservative beliefs gets you career stone-walled.
>>
>>80494429

Thanks for the fix
>>
>>80494114

>Throwing your weight around is completely valid and should be lauded.

No. They've just been given a highly visible platform, and they're using it to shill their agenda to people dumb enough to listen.
>>
I've never masturbated to Amy schemer, anyone else?
>>
I would love it if this happened to Seth Rogen
>>
>>80494429
Poor righty rights, such victims of our big bad society. Someone should help these poor downtrodden souls, they clearly cannot help themselves. How sad.
>>
>>80493121
Is there anything the alt-right and drumpf aren't guilty of?

They're like a universal evil.
>>
>>80494481
Just because I think the reverse should be decried doesn't mean I think this is worthy of praise. It's just a thing that happens and it's totally understandable why. Personally I don't really pay attention since why are their opinions innately more valuable than mine? But I know I'd do the same regarding something I'm passionate about.
>>
>>80494514
> this thread
> implies the right are the cry babies
>>
>>80494514

Are you denying that Hollywood is obscenely liberal and filled with ideological nepotism?

If that's what you think you should come out and say it. Don't pussy-foot around it with insults because you're terrified of having your retarded views contradicted.
>>
Why do people give celebrities so much slack? If someone's content sucks they should be over. This cult like following who supports shitty content and likes a video before watching is disgusting
>>
>>80494514

>Poor righty rights, such victims of our big bad society.

Said in a thread about how Queen Feminist Liberal is playing the victim-card over her fucking Netflix special being downvoted.
>>
>>80493121

Its probably unfunny as hell but she is absolutely right.
>>
>>80494560
One possibly liberal (I don't really know enough about her to say) crying is outweighed by an entirety of a massive subreddit crying about her.
>>
File: gop-2016-trump-vs-ryan.jpeg.jpg (2MB, 3000x2078px) Image search: [Google]
gop-2016-trump-vs-ryan.jpeg.jpg
2MB, 3000x2078px
>>80493121
>'They organize to get my ratings down'

What did (( Schumer )) mean by this?
>>
>>80493481

Are you mad because he wants to implement a system for reviewing so you can't just rate shit down instantly?
>>
>>80493121
MUH VAGINA MUH SOGGY KNEE
>>
i really doubt anyone would take the effort to fuck up her ratings other than talking shit about her on every possible platform.
>>
>>80493546

Thats not what she said though.
>>
>>80493121
She overstimates their influence.
And anyway the average subscriber of Netflix is young and liberal who wouldn't be influenced by them.

She's just very very unappealing.
>>
If Amy Schumer stole her jokes she would be Amy Schemer
>>
I don't know which side to take between a really unpleasant unfunny womeme and a legion of alt right faggots with too much time on their hands
>>
Anyone remember Trainwreck?
And her movie career is over
>>
There have been dozens of female comics, past and present, who had raunchier sets and where more talented. What makes her special? Out of all current female comics, why did she get selected to make it big?
>>
>>80494706

Nepotism
>>
>>80494682
Why do you have to take a side?
>>
>>80494706

>What makes her special?

The fact that she gets kick-backs from wealthy and influential relatives.
>>
>>80493121
She is correct.
But.
The loony left rushes to defend her so it balances out.
>>
>>80494748
You're so right
I've been on this site for too long it's starting to get to the way I think
>>
>>80494782

This.
She is attempting to drive traffic of blind followers who will sit through her special or just press play BECUZ I SUPPORT NO MATTER WUT cult people
>>
Honestly surprised she didn't get mad at South Park poking fun at her last season.
>>
>>80494682
There are only facts and the fact is, it sucks.
>>
>>80494153
Haven't seen this pasta in a while
>>
>>80494859
There's a distinct difference between having a horde of angry virgins angry at you and being mocked by South Park

For someone into self depreciating humor she probably took it as a badge of homer
>>
>>80493773
there are only 2 senators of new york
>>
>>80493265
So in other words she's highly unpopular with young males.
>>
>>80493121

>"Help! [thing I can't prove but you can't disprove] happened! I'm the victim!"
>beta-cuck attention and views pour in

She's learned well from people like Zoe Quinn.
>>
>>80495010
More like Zoe Quina
>>
>>80494782
Well, I mean, that's what she's trying to do. She's lighting the liberal signal to get them to rush on over and donate to her patreon or whatever to counteract it. I dunno, though. I don't think there's loads of people who like her even among the liberals. At best, she's maybe a "problematic fave" due to that recent "racist" music video she made and other stuff like that.
>>
Like others have said, she's probably right, but none of us find her work funny anyway so who no one really cares. That said, you fuckers need to stop spamming Sam Hyde all the time. MDE was way funnier before it became a thing for /tv/ and /pol/ to circle jerk over, and if you watch his standup bits posted on the MDE youtube channel, it's all just edgy for the sake of being edgy teenager shit. Nick and Charls have always been way funnier, but never posted as much content as Sam during his depressed vertical videos stage. /pol/ has fucked you guys up because you don't even laugh at humor anymore, just at ideology. /tv/ and /lit/ patricians know that Norm has the highest comedy powerlevel, Conan is still a good late night host, Bill "Meme" Burr is a retard but a comedic powerhouse, and Joe Rogan isn't actually funny but his podcast has the best guests.
>>
>>80495072
What a random tangent but you're one hundred percent right
>>
>>80493571

Of course. I mean, imagine someone told you that you were terrible at your job. Obviously you might recognize that you aren't the best at your job, but you'll at least say "Hey now, I'm at least decent at it".

Then after many years you might say "Okay, BACK THEN I was terrible at my job".

Basically that's the situation she's in.
>>
File: shikata ga nai.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
shikata ga nai.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
Considering she labels anyone that criticizes her as an alt-right troll that's not surprising.

This is what she gets for heckling people in her own audience and alienating everyone who is even mildly socially conservative.
>>
Why is it OK to "other" people you disagree with?
>>
>>80494944
>For someone into self depreciating humor
She actually HATES banter. She only likes being poked fun in a very narrow scope she has full control over. She went crazy over this guy who made a milquetoast slut joke about her.
>>
The term alt right is cringe
Libtard rolls off the tongue
>>
>>80495181
This x10. Are the South Park guys Jewish?
>>
>>80493374
>I tweeted out a photo of myself wearing just underwear, and that's when I learned the word you don't want people to use when a nude photo of you goes viral. "Brave."

made me chuckle. who did she steal this one from?
>>
>>80495181

This. that fucking tweet was actually funny and ironically exactly the same "comedy" she does
>>
File: e202f8e61b2ec29ae604086507cdc7d2.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e202f8e61b2ec29ae604086507cdc7d2.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>80494267
>>80494328
>>80494357
Jim Jefferies wore leather jackets in most his shit too
>>
>>80495221

Literally anyone who ever made a joke about leaked nudes, sounded extremely familiar
>>
>>80495210
>Are the South Park guys Jewish?

Are you serious?
>>
>>80495221

>underwear
>nude
>>
>>80493265
>"sub reddit rooms."

aka /tv/
>>
>>80494944
>For someone into self depreciating humor

Except anyone that makes fun of her she rants about on twitter.
>>
>>80494094

I haven't seen it on /pol/ or /tv/ at all; the former mostly wouldn't have Netflix in the first place

Perhaps there was a Reddit raid, but I don't go there
>>
This is some bullshit.

I admit i gave her a 1 star rating, but i had no idea of the reddit threads or any sort campaign against her.

I saw the preview with the "my pussy is so disgusting joke" annnd thats it, fuck that shit.

The only other time i did this was with the indie games documentary.

If you dont want 1 stars, then stop flooding netflix with all this awful shit.
>>
>>80494492
I have. Its probably my best orgasm.
>>
>>80495320
>hating something without seeing it

/tv/ in a nutshell.
>>
File: amy shooma.png (3KB, 224x109px) Image search: [Google]
amy shooma.png
3KB, 224x109px
>>80493478
JUST
>>
>>80495236
Yeah but no one watches Jefferies because he's not funny
>>
>>80495379

It's basically a first impression voting at this point. I gave it 1 star based on the review too. A trailer is the best moments of a show, and this was bad
>>
>>80495439
>It's basically a first impression voting at this point

Yeah, that's why you're stupid.
>>
I got a few laughs from watching it. Worst part was her gun control cringe moment. other than that it was ok.
>>
>>80494153
This is true conviction. What a hero.
>>
The best app I've seen ever since I've got a lot more about how much of it I would like to advertise to this page with a new page or a page turner and then I came a lot to say I do have an opinion of your own
>>
>>80495410
What does that have to do with anything, you gigantic fucking autist? Anon was asking about stand-up comedians who wore leather.
>>
>>80495463

It'll get lower once the whole special is out
>>
>>80495320
>Acknowledges that he gave it a 1 star without viewing
>Bewildered that people on Reddit did the same thing
>>
I would like to point out that the Netflix star system is not an aggregate ranking, but rather, a formula Netflix uses to determine how much you might like something based on your interests so even if a bunch of people gave it 1 star, it wouldn't really matter.
>>
>>80495508

I don't care, you're stupid
>>
>>80495379
I saw parts of it and maybe i will sit through more later but how i am supposed to sit through 1.5 hours of "omfg a guy came into my mouth" """"humor""".

Am paying for a service and is the only way i know to tell netflix to improve the quality and stop giving us garbage.
>>
It's a conspiracy against her vagina.
>>
>>80495408
The fat joke in the trailer made me laugh. Nothing else is funny though.
>>
File: 134.gif (467KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
134.gif
467KB, 500x282px
>>80493374
AAAAAAAAARRH, how is she eve a comedian?
>>
>>80495510
I know they did the same thing i dont give a fuck about thay.

What am saying is not right wing conspiracy, is prob just that people dont like her.
Shocking right?.
>>
feminism needs to be exterminated. i think both alt-rights and commie 4chan people can agree on that
>>
>>80495480
Yeah he was asking about stand up comedians who were leather because amy schumer referenced it.

Using Jim Jefferies as an example doesn't work, because she wouldn't be able to reference him since no one watches him.
>>
File: ancientaliens.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
ancientaliens.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>>80493374

That's funny.
>>
>rating a comedienne's special when you haven't watched it
>criticizing a comedienne's jokes when you haven't heard them

When the fuck did we become reddit? This is em-fucking-barassing
>>
>>80495688

Not saying she stole this, but I swear I've heard this on Conan comedian spot
>>
>>80494112
The joke is that the least men have to worry about is that their cum tastes bad. Meanwhile, women are literally having guys cum in their mouths.

For one, it's not true. Secondly, I imagine most women that would let a guy cum in their mouth like it.
>>
I can't stand Amy Schumer, but if you don't think a bunch of trolls would purposefully give her special bad reviews, you're naive as hell.

But yeah, Amy Schumer's overrated as hell and constantly takes credit for other people's work (i.e. the entirety of Inside Amy Schumer).
>>
>>80493374
Third one is pretty funny
>>
>>80495463
>You dont sit through awful shit.
>You are stupid.

Go away Amy.
>>
>>80495730
It was funny so 100% she stole it.
>>
>>80495742
Is it the one for you Amy?
>>
>>80495682
He has specials on Netflix, like Schumer. He's a shit comic who comes over to the US and whines about gun control, but you're pretty retarded to suggest he's a literally who
>>
>>80495770

Jenna Kirkman I think said this
>>
File: 1486329412812.png (254KB, 472x410px) Image search: [Google]
1486329412812.png
254KB, 472x410px
>>80493795
>Bitches about being called labels
>Uses the term "SJW"

SJW is just as much of a made up bullshit term as anything you just named.
>>
>>80493121
>Misandrist scum
>>
>>80494328
Wear leather suit while you're under five hundred gazillion lumen

His balls must be underwater halfway through the show
>>
>>80495783
Yeah but no one watches those you thick idiot. They're there to fill out space, not for anyone to watch.
>>
>>80495809
>Social Justice is made up
>>
I feel bad for the cucks with libtard girlfriends who were dragged to this to prove men go to her shows
>>
>>80493773
Fucking kike nepotism
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8RQ8h79HJEI

Unrelated, why are videos like these made
>>
She's such a douche. 'Waah, waah, mere mortals get to review me on Netflix!' She's such a stereotypical type of person who thinks she is one of God's chosen people and the goyim should just take whatever scraps she will give them.
>>
>>80495236
Leather jackets are a normal thing that people wear though. She's referring to the weird, full body leather suits like Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence wore.

Hell, hundreds of comedians have worn leather jackets over the years.
>>
>>80495964
because we watch them
>>
>>80495874
It 100% is. I've never heard anyone use the term "Social Justice" outside of internet trolls bitching about "SJWs"
>>
Is the Barbie movie with her still happening?
>>
File: 201602_1723_gdhec_sm.jpg (9KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
201602_1723_gdhec_sm.jpg
9KB, 300x256px
Why do you people give a fuck?

A comedian made jokes you didn't like, big deal
I swear, leftard and rightards are two sides of the same coin these days
>>
>>80495809
>using reviewbrah in some bullshit post
>>
Of course /pol/ floods online polls and down-rates shit in masses. This isn't new.
>>
>>80496015
>I never went to college or university
>I live in a flyover state
>I don't leave my basement
>>
There's nothing left that's just 'funny'--everything has to be politically charged, one way or another, even bland mindless FunnyOrDie garbage is political by virtue of how adamantly they refuse to deal with all the hysteria we're surrounded by. Turning a blind eye, carrying on as usual--that's a political statement all by itself. When my mom asks me why I have to be so nasty in my videos, this is what I try to explain to her… If the world is on fire and you’re doing Clean Comedy or straight absurdism without any teeth, you’re picking sides just the same as if you’re doing a comedy interview with Obama and trying to make him look funny and chill for millennials.

Why’d I write all this? Maybe I'm watching too much Alex Jones, maybe I'm being tribal and waycis like Na_i KKK members and I need to head back to diversity training, but I saw a video clip today and it triggered me bad. The way I see it as an aspiring semi-pro comedian, is, you can take a stand for Western Civ, you can cheerlead for its destruction like fat sexpig Schumer (D-NY), or you can plug your fingers in your ears and channel your inner toddler, like this guy. This is the worst shit I’ve seen in a minute, I hope this guy dies in a fucking car accident:
>>
>>80495964
Because untalented people NEED to be Youtube famous.

Any self-respecting comedian in New York or LA knows that stuff is for hacks and to steer clear from it.

(inb4 Bo Burnham, that was back when YouTube was a new outlet)
>>
>>80496015
why would you think anyone would? its a word to describe the mindset of tranny fags, they don't use it themselves but it gets the point across easily
>>
I want to see her scene on facialabuse dot com
>>
>>80493374
>>I tweeted out a photo of myself wearing just underwear, and that's when I learned the word you don't want people to use when a nude photo of you goes viral. "Brave."
that's actually funny
>>
>>80496088

I'd rate it 1 star
>>
>>80494225
lmao failed (You) farming
>>
To be honest, any vagina joke is never funny. Those things are just too disgusting to be funny.

>>80493374
>This does not leave this theater. On my pussy's best day, it smells like a small barnyard animal.
Seriously, gross.
>>
>>80493374

the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>80496125

1 out of 5 jokes
Thus, 1 star
>>
File: 1485881951245.jpg (196KB, 712x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1485881951245.jpg
196KB, 712x1078px
>>80496076
>Turning a blind eye, carrying on as usual--that's a political statement all by itself.
>>
>>80496051
>calling him "reviewbrah"
>>
>>80496184

Christ fat fucks are even denying themselves of HOAGIES
>>
>>80496244
we all do, you're not priveleged to that though
>>
>>80495295
Critically underrated post

/pol/, /tv/ and /v/ are Reddit incarnate
>>
>>80493214
>murdoch owns nothing at all
Good ol' victim complex
>>
She's just like Lisa lampanelli, the material on all of her specials are the same, so if you've seen one you've seen them all.

The problem is neither one of them is bad, their material gets old real quick. I used to love Lisa lampenelli, but you can only hear so many "I fucked soooo many black guys" jokes before it just gets tired and boring.

Same thing with Amy, I'm tired of hearing about how your bang all these guys and blah blah my vagiiiiinnnaaaaa

Make some new fucking material.
>>
>>80495474

What even is this
>>
>>80493265

Not a reddior but I 1 star everything she has out because shes a fat ugly cow and I think she steals jokes
>>
>>80496171
Is she quoting her uncle chuckie?
>>
>>80496366

Fuck any schumer
>>
>>80495295
>>80496309
I'll even give you two (You)'s just so you don't have to samefag
>>
File: 1489530952086.jpg (30KB, 321x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489530952086.jpg
30KB, 321x320px
>>80496076
>Turning a blind eye, carrying on as usual--that's a political statement all by itself.
No, it's a statement that they don't give a fuck about your stupid political views and want to be left alone. Stop trying to rope people in who don't want to be involved.
>>
College Humor is all left now
Miss the classic days with Streeter
>>
>>80496414
The French Resistance executed people who "just tried to get along" during Nazi occupation. Serving coffee to the oppressor can be an act of war.
>>
>>80493121
>I'm receiving lots of criticism.
>Are they calling you a fat stupid cunt?
>No, they're saying my comedy special wasn't very funny.
>HOLY FUCK IT MUST BE NAZIS
>>
I can't even watch an Achievement Hunter video without Jack one Geoff making a political statement.
>>
>>80496414
>mfw you dummies can't realize that non-participation is in itself implicit participation because the tides of evil lap at our shores and rather than dam up all that is just and good about society you happily splash in the blood of your brothers and sisters while chastising us soldiers of virtue for daring to stand against the tyranny of division
>>
>>80496171
It's a metaphor for the wage gap.
>>
nah, its her joke stealing that has people giving her bad ratings, but coddled bitches don't live in reality so everything is just a conspiracy, shes honestly almost as sad as the republishits
>>
File: 1485882603934.png (40KB, 688x442px) Image search: [Google]
1485882603934.png
40KB, 688x442px
>>80496414
WRONG
>>
Man, Jews really are butthurt about Hitler's shenanigans. I bet they have dreams about him.
>>
>>80496542
>listening to democrat talk about politics
wow could he be like biased or something lol
>>
>scrolling through Netflix
>see this fat pigs face spread out across my television as an advertisement
>rate it 1 star and move on

It's not a conspiracy, people are just repulsed by this disgusting person.
>>
>>80496052
They reappropriated a common SJW tactic, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>80496536
Except it isn't. The many brigade threads can be easily found if you look. It's all part of the cringey alt right online activism where they downvote things they don't like and feel like they did something important that day.
>>
>>80496670

I think it's worse that people upvote things without watching
>>
>>80496656
>claim you're better than SJW's
>use their tactics

made me think
>>
>>80493441
He's a trooper and his sacrifice is noted. We (You) the content not the poster anon. Remember that

>>80495742
Also this
>>
>>80496052
Why do you have to pretend the only people who dislike Amy Schumer are from /pol/? This seems incredibly dishonest and pathetic to me. Amy Schumer is easily one of the most hated and ridiculed women in showbiz.
>>
>>80496708
Who said that? People who dislike things aren't allowed to voice their opinions now?
>>
File: 200.gif (1004KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1004KB, 356x200px
>>80495072
Dead on.

Also, this is now a based Norm thread
>>
I think if Amy shoemore wasn't shoved down our throats no matter how much we repulse her maybe she would be less hated
>>
>>80496670
> activism

Have you spent more than two minutes on /pol/, nigger?
>>
>>80496708

>fighting a war with turning the other cheek so you can virtue signal and feel morally superior

Really activates my neural pathways.
>>
After seeing the shitstorm I just went ahead and watched it and it was actually really funny. Given that I have to assume the ratings have some other intent behind them and it wouldn't surprise me considering how many people are annoyed by her for some reason or the other. I don't know about joke stealing but the material was well written and performed.
>>
>>80496798
>muh 1st amendment rights
>>
>>80496798
If you're not better than SJW's, you're just as bad or worse than them

It's not rocket science people, if you act like SJW's you're just as bad as them
>>
>>80496052
unless someone makes a thread about it and its easy to downvote no one will do it
>>
>>80495295
btfo
>>
>>80496835
I was part of it before it was infected by r/the_donald and the cringey red team talking point normie bullshit that goes on there now.
>>
>>80496854
>comparing shitposting your views on the internet as war

Even the SJW's you people hate so much aren't this detached from reality
>>
>>80496872
Why do people who dislike Schumer's netflix special act like SJWs? Because they have an opinion you disagree with?
>>
>>80496856
Chance of me watching this special before the alt-right outcry about it: 0%
Chance of me watching it now: 20%
I don't really watch stand up but now I'm curious.
>>
File: 1487531071292.jpg (50KB, 711x355px) Image search: [Google]
1487531071292.jpg
50KB, 711x355px
>>80496906
Nu-/pol/ over reddit, coming from someone who was there during the zimmerman trials
>>
/pol/ can't even rate this special because they all cancelled their netflix subscription after the "dear white people" trailer. This is just regular normies who hate Amy Schumer.
>>
>>80493680
Viggio is so cool
>>
>>80493121
>implying 4chan neets can even afford a netflix subscription.
>>
>>80496928
You haven't seen it, so you literally can't dislike it. You can only dislike the fact that she has a special.
>>
>>80497093

Then don't release a trailer with highlights
>>
>>80496969
Well, yeah, people like you are exactly the target for this marketing strategy because you are too stupid and contrarian to ever realize that you are being manipulated. They do it all the time and you keep falling for it. "Oh, the alt right hates this product? I'm not the alt right, I better watch it now!" This has gotten so bad that you people are defending Amy fucking Schumer of all people, just to be good contrarians.
>>
>>80497093
I dislike the fact that she is a witless joke thief who got famous because her uncle is a powerful politician, why should I subject myself to an hour of unfunny garbage?
>>
>>80494112
She said cum. I think thats the joke
>>
File: greatlol.jpg (221KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
greatlol.jpg
221KB, 630x421px
>>80493513
>The media doesn't control the media
>>
>>80497093
The trailer is quite self explanatory if you know what I mean
>>
>>80497166
No friendo, I have views that get labelled 'alt-right' all the time. I also give credit where credit is due and it's a good special.
>>
>>80494112
I'm pretty sure it's about women worrying that their pussies taste bad
>>
>>80496337
>Murdoch is a conservative, not a globalist

Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>80497218
>user review = memestream meteor
That's why nobody takes /pol/tards seriously.
>>
>>80493327
Google "Chuck Schumer"
>>
>>80497236
You just said there's a 20% chance you'll watch this special, meaning you haven't watched it yet, so how do you know it's good? You just proved my point with this slip-up. You don't care about the product, all you care about is being a contrarian. Everyone says it's shit, so it has to be good now.
>>
>>80493367
It was kind of crude and not as funny as her previous special from a few years ago. Some of the criticism must be valid.
>>
>>80497308
I'm not that guy but I watched it after seeing the controversy.
>>
>>80493451
>a lot more effort
>literally 2 clicks
>>
>>80497093
Please stfu
You literally see the preview when you hover it.

Are you telling me the producers just fucked up by choosing the worst jokes?.
Like everybody is wrong and the special is really amazing.

Am gonna watch more of it later and see what other great """""jokes"""" it has.
>>
>>80496907

Underestimation of the decade.
>>
Saw the Crowder video about it and it really looked like a shit show
>>
>>80493121
>goym denies muh vagina farts
>>
>>80493121
AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA and they say shes not funny
>>
>>80497346
There was no controversy. Most people simply disliked her special and she used that fact to market it to gullible fools such as yourself who always politicize everything. I'm seriously sick of this Ghostbusters marketing ploy but they won't stop as long as idiots like you are so easily manipulated by it.
>>
>>80493374
third one is a good joke but could have been done better
>>
>>80493545
stay stupid
>>
IN THIS JAR!!!!!

*audience suffocates with laughter*
>>
File: 1488305536034-tv.jpg (146KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488305536034-tv.jpg
146KB, 960x720px
>Netflix paying users cant use this function netflix has.

Please go whiteknight somewhere else you fucking cucks.
>>
>>80497450
I find it funny the fact that people have a streamlined opinion that she isn't funny counts as "organizing" against her. Some Stalinist bullshit going on right here.

Also playing the victim, when she's rich and has a fuck ton of money is rather ridiculous.
>>
why are you redditors so obsessed with her?
>>
>>80493663
>I mean
Did you say anything before to add "I mean" later and explain what you said?
>>
>>80497450
Uh huh is that why there are a billion threads about it on reddit and here full of alt right kids raging?
>>
>>80495072
I agree with you, except I feel like Bill muddles through in his own way, he's not a retard. He's 10 times more thoughtful and balanced in his opinions than the majority of this board
>>
>>80497450
I think you're being kind of paranoid and presumptuous, I literally couldn't care press abou the politics, all I'm saying is I think the material is well written and preformed. Ironically, I feel you're the one politicising this with your conspiracy.
>>
>>80497550
What does any of this have to do with the dreaded "alt right"? Do you genuinely believe the only people who dislike Amy Schumer are alt right? Why does the left keep doing this? You will defend absolutely ANYONE who swears allegiance to your political cause and whoever dares to criticize them must be the political enemy. It doesn't even come into your mind that there might still be lots of normal people out there who do not give a shit about your constant red vs blue team bullshit and who judge individuals based on their character or actions, not based on which party they belong to.
>>
>>80493121
Whatever the fatty says, these are reviews from actual customers paying for a subscription service.
They aren't random anonymous trolls like in youtube.

These are scores that count.
>>
>>80496990
>coming from someone who was there during the zimmerman trials
That's around when I stopped browsing /pol/ iirc.

Not the guy you're replying though, I just want to blog.
>>
She's shit but she's not wrong. Those autists are extremely petty.
>>
>>80496015
I took a social justice course in college. It was the worst class I took, it was so disorganized.

Maybe French feminism was the worst, I don't know. I hate irigaray and I fucking hate Julia Kristeva if there are any philosophy fags on here who care.
>>
>>80497550
>Alt right
Is a meme. Alt right basically refers to anyone that isn't a neocon/neolib, who is against illegal immigration at this point. Richard Spencer just decided to pretend it was an actual movement, in order to make himself relevant (filled with retards).

I've had friends be accused of being alt-right, and they were essentially pot smoking liberals that believed in enforcing border laws, while agreeing with all other liberal positions. It's a boogieman movement that was created to encompass people's whose views don't generally agree with each other on anything, except for immigration.

Alt-right = enforcing border/citizenry/visa laws now basically.

Amy Schumer is basically likening the fact that no one wants to see her special to some grand conspiracy against her, which is basically bullshit. South Park did a number of her, where essentially all her jokes boil do to "muh vagina," while at the same time parts of the comedic community believing she steals jokes. It's become a new thing to blame either the alt-right boogieman, doesn't really exist, or Donald Trump, for failing at some completely unrelated task.

Her special sucks. She isn't funny. That's it.
>>
>>80496076
Don't bitch about everything being politically charged if you personally require everything to take a political stance you fucking moron
>>
>>80497657
I don't dread them at all, I think they're stupid.
>>
>>80493478
>i got called "brave"
that was actually all right
>>
>>80495072
>Conan is still a good late night host,
you've gone too far anon
>still
>implying ever
>>
>>80497848
>protested too much
I've spent enough time on /pol/ to know you're wrong, and I suspect you have too, and you're just being dishonest. But that's fine. Hit me with 5 more paragraphs if you want to.
>>
>>80497958
It really isn't possible to be stupider than a leftist such as yourself
>>
>>80496518
Can't tell the difference between sjw "the personal is political" and whatever the right wing version is. Muh degeneracy I guess.

Didn't the right used to believe in a private sphere separate from a public, political sphere?
>>
>>80493265
Wtf I like Amy now
>>
>>80495809

"Social Justice" isn't a made up concept. There are literal college-courses dedicated to that kind of bullshit.

SJW's even self-identify as "Social Justice Warriors" and wear the title as a badge of pride.
See: Joss Whedon.
>>
>>80493121
Well i just put in my netflix to watch list, i did see one or two minutes of it and what strikes me is how soft and pleasant Amy's voice is.
>>
>>80496015

>I've never heard anyone use the term "Social Justice" outside of internet trolls bitching about "SJWs"

Leave your fucking basement every once in a while.

They're in more places these days than places devoid of them.
>>
why does amy schumer seem like she belongs in GWAR?
>>
People just have to ignore this disgusting comedian, I know she will not go away, but talking about it will still give her the attention she needs.
>>
>>80493414
>implying all the threads weren't made by mad faggots trying to drum up interests for a harassment campaign
>>
File: joe.png (286KB, 370x327px) Image search: [Google]
joe.png
286KB, 370x327px
>>80493451
>watch all of Twin Peaks on Bluray
>love the show and want to give it a 5 star Netflix rating to improve my recommendations
>Site says I have to watch the entire series to review it

Wow what a great system
>>
File: 1487691748800-tv.jpg (15KB, 367x390px) Image search: [Google]
1487691748800-tv.jpg
15KB, 367x390px
>>80498557
>>80498557
>Netflix scores is Harrassment.

Jesus christ SJW faggots please go back to tumblr.
>>
Why does dave chappelle endorse harassment of muslims on youtube via dislike?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaRBPXLgKyg
>>
>>80493121
>racists, sexists, members of the alt-right have cut off their netflix subscriptions over "Dear White People"
>these exact same people somehow hacked into the Netflix database to give 1 star reviews to my latest special
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.