[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently finished watching Hannibal and was totally disappointed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 434910509_1280x720.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
434910509_1280x720.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Recently finished watching Hannibal and was totally disappointed. It may as well be an Agatha Christie novel adaptation, it was clumsy and faux-intellectual.

The protagonist and his empathic reconstructions of murders is laughable, somehow in a world of super intellectuals deciding that a corpse with a cello stuffed down his throat on an orchestral stage is a grat leap of logic? Also:

>'who's analyzing whom?'
>'hannibal I'm your psychiatrist'

Fucking really?
>>
>>80491211
*'cello stuffed down his throat was intended to be played like an instrument on an orchestral stage is a great leap of logic'
>>
I would say it's cellphone-intellectual

hehe
>>
I agree but I just dropped it after s1
>>
I've been watching it lately too and it's really grandiose and overblown. I don't like how every murder is portrayed like a work of art and all the shit with Jack and the FBI is really boring doesn't pay off well.
Hannibal fucking with Will is fun and I enjoyed the season 2 finale but I can't seem to bring myself to finish season 3.
>>
>>80491211

The way you voice your opinion is completely annoying regardless of whether I agree or not
>>
>make a thread shitting on a show
>negativity usually draws out more responses
>thread dies after 5 replies
>this is my design
>>
>>80491211
because the people actually writing it werent intellectuals.

the biggest problem you have as a writer is you can only ever make your characters as smart as you are. so when ur dealing with geniuses, it's very easy to fall into tired old cliches, like all smart people listen to classical music.
>>
>>80491211
The show got lost up its own ass
It was too pretentious
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 481x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 481x828px
>>80492967
>>
>>80491211
the fucking pseduo-intelectual writing really pissed me off. it tries so hard to seem smart and sophisticated, but it fails on many occasions
>>
>>80493029
more to the point intelligent people don't murder, they enter politics or scientific institutions and commit mass genocide.

murderers are always frustrated, weak, underachieving borderline retards, who use the crime as revenge on all the ills society has caused to them.

but it wouldn't be an interesting show to watch a janitor clean floors for 4 months until some guy flicks him off, then he stalks him home, breaks in through a window and strangles him.
>>
>>80491211
>It may as well be an Agatha Christie novel adaptation, it was clumsy and faux-intellectual.

Did you just insult a woman who sold more copies of her novels than the fucking Holy Bible
>>
>>80493092
>borderline retards

Not always.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.