[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me how the fuck did a random tree branch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (64KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
64KB, 480x360px
Can someone explain to me how the fuck did a random tree branch penetrate a fucking adamantium ribcage?
>>
Looks lower than the ribs
>>
>>80483122
Kek is that really how he dies? Holy shit Marvel is dead.
>>
>>80483122
Spoiler your image faggot! Mods!
>>
>>80483187
If you haven't seen Logan yet, you should log out.
>>
>>80483122
just below ribcage, missed spine, through abdominal area
>>
>>80483350
There's nothing there but kidneys though, he could live with one kidney just fine.
>>
>>80483428

He was already dying from adamantium poisoning and overdosing on meds
>>
Poor Laura ;_;
>>
>>80483350
>>80483428

The tree branch penetrated his feels so he died of a broken heart, like Padme
>>
It didn't go through his ribcage
>>
>>80483464
it wasn't OD'ing on the meds, just that they wore off and he wasn't healing quick enough/at all anymore. Essentially he died form blood loss, like a normal person would if they were repeatedly shot, stabbed, and impaled on a tree branch.
>>
>>80484118
That seems like a vulnerable spot. Why didn't they just implant some extra ribs in the process?
>>
was he christfag?
>>
>>80484334
If they did he couldn`t suck his own dick.
>>
>>80484337
You seem like a regular old fag
>>
>>80484351
He could just cut it off and suck it and then put it back.
>>
>>80483122
I'd also like to wonder why but it's kinda well known that ribs have gaps between them and that they don't go all the way down the torso.
>>
>>80484462
This actually reminds me, I have a friend who once asked if I would take Wolverine`s mutant healing factor with the caveat that 3 random times a week your dick explodes.
>>
>>80483428
there's a lot of blood that is supposed to go there
>>
WHY IS HIS TEETH OT ADAMANTUM?
>>
Why didn't he just move out of the way?
>>
>>80484522
How much of a mess would the dick exploding cause? Like, bad enough that I need a new pair of trousers 3 times a week?
>>
So he's dead now? Wtf i hate xman now.
>>
>>80484704
Don't worry he comes back to life to sell more bobble head merch to the autist.
>>
>>80483122

the writer-director's experience is in chick flick dramas which focus on the relationship drama not on logic so do not expect logic from this movie.
>>
>>80484704
It's Christman, not xman, you scrawny nu-male liberal piece of shit
>>
>>80484522
Meh, maybe it'll grow back bigger.
>>
>>80483252
>theatercuck
lmao
>>
>>80483186
context matters matter ya dingus
>>
Is this complaint just straight up b8?

Look at any picture of a skeleton faggots.

The only legitimate nit pick is concerning why Laura speaks spanish and the other kids don't.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.