[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These feelings won't go away... Saddest scrub moment? hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

These feelings won't go away...
Saddest scrub moment?

hard mode: no
>where do you think we are
>>
>>80477955
Ultimate cringe is when JD is dating a black chick in season 4 and she throws him the fuck out.
>>
>He was only seven years old..
>>
>>80477955
My new Role, when Cox is juggling everything in his life while starting as the new Chief of Medicine, and Quinn Walker's My Road is playing
>>
File: 200_s.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>Patients dying of rabies because Dr. Cox thought the donor died of a drug overdose
>His friend dies, too
>How to Save a Life playing
>He throws a fit and walks out
>JD reminding him that he said once you go down that path, there's no coming back
>"Yeah, you're right"

>JD eventually talking to him, telling him how proud he is of Dr. Cox for still being so upset at the deaths of patients after all these years, instead of becoming jaded and emotionless
>Dr. Cox calling him JD instead of Newbie or a girl's name and thanking him
>>
>>80478013
Was she the one that didn't want to have sex and he couldn't just wait?
>>
>tfw Carla yells at JD
>>
File: 1301618261408.jpg (154KB, 467x528px)
1301618261408.jpg
154KB, 467x528px
>>80480243
I hate seeing friends fight. We need more wholesome shows and movies about friends who remain friendly the whole time, like Bill and Ted.
>>
>>80477955
Kelso episodes were the best. That would be my choice too OP.
>>
>>80479973
Whenever I want to cry I watch the organ transplant scene
>>
>>80478013
I'm rewatching the series now and i just got to this episode. Is thst Mary Jane? I'm too lazy too look it up.
>>
>>80480243
>constantly calls J.D. "Bambi"
>yells "you patronizing ass" at him
Just fuck off Carla
>>
>>80477955
https://youtu.be/6aWSG9g0YdI

This episode hit me hard
>>
>>80479973
Seriously though, classic 2000's television.

The sort of man-moment-tv period that becomes a bookmark of TV-style. Good times, good choice anon.
>>
>>80481026
Carla was the least fun, but she gets too much crap. She legit liked J.D, it was an affectionate term. She worked overtime and shiftswitched to help him and Turk.
>>
https://youtu.be/VWiofL1FjAM?t=304
get me erry tim
>>
>>80481026
cox said it as insult (like a drill sergant), while
carla says in a motherly, joking tone..

ya so, i didnt like carla either..
>>
>>80480205
She says she's ready and he says he almost blew her off for another grill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.