[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People aren't complaining about whitewashing (yes, iron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: iron shit.png (462KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
iron shit.png
462KB, 800x703px
People aren't complaining about whitewashing (yes, iron fist was originally white in the comics). They're complaining about marvel making another show with a white lead when they had a plethora of other super heroes of non-white backgrounds.

Oh, so you finally decided to make a movie about a super hero who uses Asian kung fu to defeat baddies? And out of all the super heroes you got, you chose the one who's white?
>>
no gives a fuck about capeshit television series
>>
>And out of all the super heroes you got, you chose the one who's white?
The one, eh?
>>
>>80475897
Hardly any of the reviews even mention race or alternative martial arts characters. The show is being panned because it's boring and derivative.
>>
>>80475897
Yeah, because i'm sure people would love the other two Asian superheroes that Marvel has. Karate Kid and Bruce Lee ripoff (I'm not kidding). Faggots would find something to bitch about regardless. If he was Asian in the show it would be "muh stereotypes".
>>
Name one movie or show with an asian lead that was a major hit...

I thought so
>>
>>80475897

i bet you can't name 10 non white marvel leads that could hold down a show. i bet you can't even name 5 you tumblr fuck.
>>
>>80476363
would've been fine if it was a indian, black, mexican doing kung fu. just don't make it another white guy, tired of that shit.
>>
>>80476457
Name 3 other shows where a rich white kid does mystical kung fu
>>
reminder that this is netflix's replacement for marco polo
>>
>>80476419
Rush Hour?
>>
>>80476654
doesn't really have to be 3 when there's 1 (One) show that's the definitive "kung fu hero who's white".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_(TV_series)
>>
>>80476906
Literally never heard of this ancient shit. Fuck off my board, grandpa.
>>
Netflix originals are trash. They don't take any risks at all, it's television developed by committee and algorithm.
>>
>>80476457

No one gives a shit if you're tired of white people, faggot.
>>
>>80476456

op's a gaping pussy who didn't answer my question
>>
>>80476363
shang-chi would be cool if they embraced it and basically made a bruce lee television series

iron fist was only created to cash in on the karate movie fad back in the 70s
same with luke cage and blaxploitation movies
>>
>>80476957

kek, this
>>
File: 1481038258925.png (1MB, 800x3278px) Image search: [Google]
1481038258925.png
1MB, 800x3278px
>>80475897

I love PBF.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.