[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reacher's demeanor is stoic, and he does not talk much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 70243455.jpg (31KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
70243455.jpg
31KB, 284x405px
>Reacher's demeanor is stoic, and he does not talk much. He has a propensity for saying "that's for damn sure". Reacher frequently does not answer when people make statements or ask questions, nodding or shrugging, preferring the other party to fill the silence. A recurring line in the novels is "Reacher said nothing".

>Reacher is a giant, standing at 6' 5" tall (1.96m) with a 50-inch chest, and weighing between 210 and 250 pounds (100–115 kg). He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blond hair. He has very little body fat, and his muscular physique is completely natural (he reveals in Persuader, he has never been an exercise enthusiast.) He is exceptionally strong but is not a good runner.[3] Reacher is strong enough to break a man's neck with one hand (Bad Luck and Trouble) and kill a villain with a single punch to the head (61 Hours) or chest (Worth Dying For). In a fight against a 7 foot, 400 lb steroid-using thug (Persuader), Reacher was able to lift his opponent into the air and drop him on his head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sounds like Cruise to me. Fucking Hollywood man.
>>
Should've gotten the Rock, but I liked the movie, if only for Pike's preggo tits
>>
>>80474923
tom cruise was the one pushing for this movie to be made not some bullshit hollywood market research group. the fact that he's different from the book version of the character doesn't change the fact that this movie is suprisingly good.
>>
>>80475012
the rock is a SHIT babyface
>>
>>80475090
>suprisingly good.
It's a mediocre, by-the-numbers thriller with not a single stand-out performance by anyone involved.
It's so fucking beige
>>
>>80476315
Herzog's performance is stand-out and it's VERY well directed despite the plot being airport-novel tier.
>>
>>80476315
name 3 movies less beige that jack reacher in this genre without resorting to the previous millennium.

there are certainly some superior classics out there, but they're old and it's nice to have something fresh that's as good as this.
>>
>>80474923
the sequel was also fun. no thx 1138, but i was expecting the worst with that sitcom actress
>>
>>80475012
the faggot cock sucker rock has the acting ability of emma watson
>>
I hate every movie cruise has done because they're all fucking garbage because of him. Should I watch this one?
>>
>>80476474
Have you seen Edge of Tomorrow? It's the one movie where Tom is not an ubermensch (at least in the beginning) and it has giant powered mech armor
>>
>>80474923
So book Jack Reacher is a Gary Stu? Think I'll pass on reading that.
>>
>>80477018
That's one of the worst offenders. A movie that might actually have been good, if only it didn't have tom cruise in it
>>
>>80474923
>He has very little body fat, and his muscular physique is completely natural (he reveals in Persuader, he has never been an exercise enthusiast.)
Is that even possible?
>>
>>80477162
maybe if he's a black smith
>>
>>80477162
no, the author is jacking off everytime he describes reacher

hes literally a mary sue for old retired dads to read about
>>
File: 1483676849453.png (135KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483676849453.png
135KB, 246x250px
>>80474923
>Gary Stu with no weaknesses who can kill with one hand and lift 400lbs above his head
>>
File: Bullit.jpg (245KB, 988x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Bullit.jpg
245KB, 988x1400px
>>80474923
does the book have a musclecar scene too?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.