[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kidnapping and torturing a disabled person because muh feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: prisoners.jpg (148KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
prisoners.jpg
148KB, 630x1200px
>Kidnapping and torturing a disabled person because muh feels

People will defend this guy
>>
>>80472169
He's played by Hugh Jackman so he has the entire female demographic on his pocket
>>
He was a prisoner to his own rage and fear
>>
The retarded kid had amnesia. He should have told him that he was the one who kidnapped the girl
>>
Classic Paul Dano
>>
>>80472169
Who defends that character? It's obvious he was sorta right because "muh grandma did it" but at the same time the movie never puts him in a good light
>>
>classic dano literally tells him he's been with them then decides not to talk again
>Logan being wrong in torturing him

Fuck this place is full of idiots
>>
>>80472980
anyone who wouldnt go this far fortheir children have no business being parents, desu
>>
>>80472169

>Christian family man is a paranoid sadist
>anti-social atheist cop is the real hero of the story

What did they movie mean by this?
>>
What are some other Retard Kino movies?
>>
File: fuck.png (124KB, 554x354px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
124KB, 554x354px
>>80472169
>make sure you cremate me, I sure as hell dont want to be buried in a box
>>
If you think the movie endorses Jackman's actions, you didn't get it.
>>
>>80473037
Amen brutha
>>
>>80472169
All of Villenueve's movies are essentially pro-fascism.

Casper knew this.
>>
>>80472169
I would of taken on some CIA torture techniques if someone had been involved in my daughters kidnapping.
>>
>>80472169

>not kidnapping and torturing a disabled person, after he told you "they didnt cry when I left them" and doing everything in your power to make sure that your daughter survives

You will be weeded out like the inferior genetic scum you are OP.
>>
File: unthinkable.png (496KB, 765x398px) Image search: [Google]
unthinkable.png
496KB, 765x398px
What are some of the best torture kinos?
>>
>>80473976
>Allowing your daughter to travel unaccompanied by a male relative until she leaves the protection of your household on the day of her marriage

This is why infidels will be extinct in 100 years.
>>
>>80474027

What does any of that even mean?
>>
>>80472169
He kidnapped his daughter...
>>
>>80474161
lol read a book kaffir
>>
>>80472169
Jake Lenhaal?
>>
>>80474237

Which book?
>>
>>80472169
Tell me about this poster, why do they look like wax figures?
>>
>>80474463

They look for the mazed man.
>>
>>80474379
The holy book.
>>
Loki is a hack, he only found the girl by accident.
>>
>>80472386
I guess OP thought "he did nothing wrong" threads were serious
>>
>>80474505

I dont read fantasy, but which one specifically?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.